LOSER C UNIT California -3.5 @ Oregon State
    WINNER 3:30 PM D UNIT Nevada +1.5 vs San Diego State
    WINNER 3:30 PM C UNIT UCF +6 VS Cincinnati 3:30 PM

VERNON CROY
    WINNER 12:00 PM E UNIT OVER 67 Indiana @ Ohio State

ROBERT FERRINGO
    LOSER 7:30 PM G UNIT South Carolina +6.5 vs Missouri
    LOSER 12:00 PM E UNIT Arkansas +2.5 vs LSU
    Last edited by Jed Clampit; 11-23-20 at 08:46 AM.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18148

Name a crew of touts that's worse than the Docs guys. That is just embarrassing.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18148

Anybody? Is there a worse crew of touts than Docs? I'm gonna keep bumping this to warn people of these sorry ass touts.

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1707

What are u guys talking about this is a good day 4 docs crew...hahah

good luck!
    kobe
    fade/follow/F.O.

Jed Clampit
    Jed Clampit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Poor Handicapping Results
    The reason I posted the results is to build awareness with regards to how pathetic their picks were this past weekend, pretty much the entire year.

NOTE: 7 Unit and/or8 UNIT GOY plays always follow a week in which a handicapper did exceptionally poor picks! For example watch ASA, he went 0-3 this past weekend. He will have two 7 UNIT plays this next weekend in the NFL and NCAAF. Maybe even an 8 UNIT GOY

kobe bean

Dude no complaints from me this is one the worst runs they have been on in a while...I have never seen so many large plays lose from every single one of them they are really pathetic all of 2020 it’s gross...but who is asa that’s not part of doc???

good luck!
    Kobe
    fade/follow/F.O.

kobe bean

Ic??

Jed Clampit
    Jed Clampit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Kobe,

I apologize, I thought ASA was Raphael Esparza? Yet, another Doc's "handicapper impersonator".

All the best!!

Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1838

What about Sunday? I didn't check all the other cappers from Docs BUT...

Doc goes 0 and 3!! The 2 side plays (both favorites) lose straight up! The 1 O/U play he played OVER on ATL/NO and it went UNDER by 17 POINTS!!! That site is TOTALLY BOGUS and I would be willing to say that besides Doc himself, the rest are made up characters! Just like Thursday Night NFL at Animal Sports, he had a GOY type play on OVER total SEA/AZ and MTI which is on his site too had a HUGE (8-1 ytd) play on UNDER so ALL these guys are resorting back to the stale ass tactics of the 70's/80's which is DPUBLE SIDING!! So EITHER WAY they win??

kobe bean

Dude I been saying that for years...it’s doc and bunch made up characters....do u know how many times they are all on the same play that’s impossible for 9-10 cappers to all like same game on 50 game schedule so imo it’s doc and he makes the picks 4 at least all the guys that don’t do videos I believe that 100%..

good luck!
    kobe
    FADE/FOLLOW/F.O.

danmam
    danmam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

I'll just counter with what was unquestionably a once in a lifetime occurrence. I personally believe Doc's has some good handicappers for certain sports (Ferringo, Esparza and Doc seem to be decent at CBB, and the group (Doc especially) I think is solid at CFB (of course there are a few guys to avoid like the plague). But universally, they can't a one of them handicap the NFL. But in this once in a lifetime occurrence, their 11th hour text picks legit went 10-0 +5900 on Sunday.
    G: 469 DAL+7.5.
    F: 462 INDY-1.5.
    D 458 HOU+2
    F 456 CAR+0
    F 454 SAINTS-0.5 1st Q.
    G SAINTS-3.5 Game
    2nd Half F: 454 NO-2
    F: 476 DEN+4.
    F RAIDERS+7.5

I didn't tail any of the picks except the first one but damn, they used up all their correct NFL plays in one day. Because alas, though I didn't get all their plays yesterday, the one I did get was F: 474 TB -2.5 2nd half, which missed. But someone, somewhere in the Doc's complex, one guy (probably one of the handicappers, if there indeed are more than one) has peaked and will be all downhill from here.

danmam
    danmam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    Dude I been saying that for years...it’s doc and bunch made up characters....do u know how many times they are all on the same play that’s impossible for 9-10 cappers to all like same game on 50 game schedule so imo it’s doc and he makes the picks 4 at least all the guys that don’t do videos I believe that 100%..

good luck!
    )kobe
    FADE/FOLLOW/F.O.
    This isn't a bad theory. He definitely was the +EV Syndicate pick maker. Probably is the 11th hour guy too. Funny thing is I get their consensus picks texts too (the trial that will never end because the plays have been so so bad and they always want to end a trial on a good note so you subscribe). First note the fact they had an H play of KC +9 +100. That after Doc missed his H Big Ten play of the year, which apparently moves lines multiple points every year. But the 11th hour picks come out hours after the consensus picks and at random times, and almost without exception they contradict the "consensus" of the handicappers Doc knows. Need to do some bookkeeping but I do believe like 75% of the time they're counter to each other the 11th hour pick is right. Almost like a hedge because Doc knows how shitty his cappers are.

hens35
    hens35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1615

Y’all might as well save your breath. We’ve all highlighted countless times in various threads how god awful the ppl at Docs are. Yet, every week people are back buying their picks, expecting different results. There’s a word for that... insanity!!

kobe bean

Well said hen

jimzilla
    jimzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan I have been saying this for months now. It seems to me that the 11th hour and the Docs consensus picks are usually opposite each other. This to me indicates that its all BS. Also they werent 10-0 saturday, they were 9-1 losing on the Saints first quarter play.