1. #351
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    Thank you Bo

  2. #352
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Winner!

  3. #353
    BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-15
    Posts: 270
    Betpoints: 3304

    Tuesday is Pirates +1.5

  4. #354
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Tuesday is Pirates +1.5
    scary pick imo...

  5. #355
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Thanks

  6. #356
    Zlaniner
    THAT YAC
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-19
    Posts: 359
    Betpoints: 1035

    A rain out is a win for the Pirates !
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020


  7. #357
    Zlaniner
    THAT YAC
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-19
    Posts: 359
    Betpoints: 1035

    WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:STRAIGHT BET Sep 08 MLB [959] CWS -1Ĺ+110 [ACTION/ACTION] 20.00 SBR / 22.00 SBR 4515639
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020


  8. #358
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Damn these guys are very good

  9. #359
    BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-15
    Posts: 270
    Betpoints: 3304

    I did a terrible job in money management and pounded +1.5 and moneyline. Was regretting down 3-0 but grateful squeezed out that win. Taking a few days off and taking the fam somehwere nice

  10. #360
    xgame
    xgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-10
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 110

    winner! Love this guys picks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: delldog

  11. #361
    ChipBell
    ChipBell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-20
    Posts: 3
    Betpoints: 12

    Thanks for posting the plays BoKnowsBest.

  12. #362
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Who is this game
    Of year? Who we following sorry if I sound dumb but I have no clue I never heard of him/them...can someone lmk in here or private message please..ty I wanna check out website and if no off a few days if I like I can contribute...

  13. #363
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    That is if bo if off a few days..
    Points Awarded:

    xgame gave kobe bean 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  14. #364
    ChipBell
    ChipBell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-20
    Posts: 3
    Betpoints: 12

    ........................................ ............

    no links. warning. next time banned.
    Last edited by spider; 09-09-20 at 01:02 PM.

  15. #365
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    I tried talking to you about it the other day Kobe... Obviously I donít have enough points to direct message somebody... Youíve been around this forum for years ...Iíve been on here since 16 or 17... I was the one that put the post on here about MLB roller three or four weeks ago... GOY is on gamblers.life... I want to believe all of them are legit... Hence thatís why I wanted to talk to you because youíve been around

  16. #366
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    This is the last thing Iíll say... The results of those top eight or 10 guys on gamblers life is phenomenal... But nobody ever talks about them on here thatís what scares me... GOY was posted on here three years ago by tMcKinney... I Purchased mlb ruler of course... And they screwed me... Did they had no record of me paying... But Iíll be glad to give you my email address Kobe and then Iíll give you my cell phone and we can talk

  17. #367
    ChipBell
    ChipBell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-20
    Posts: 3
    Betpoints: 12

    Didn't mean to offend. Please eliminate my account.

  18. #368
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Big boy I just sent u a private message

  19. #369
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    Thank you for the message Kobe... I still canít reply back to you though LOL...

  20. #370
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    And also thank you very much Bo for the response you Sent me... Same problem I could not reply back because lack of post

  21. #371
    BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-15
    Posts: 270
    Betpoints: 3304

    Bought 2 plays this weekend (Sat+Mon) the line movement was crazy for both so did not post. Did not buy tonight as I feel like I lucked out with line movement not beating me. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Mets. If I buy and the line moves 3 or 5 points pretty pointless to post but still played crossing fingers but there is tomorrows play.

  22. #372
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Bought 2 plays this weekend (Sat+Mon) the line movement was crazy for both so did not post. Did not buy tonight as I feel like I lucked out with line movement not beating me. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Mets. If I buy and the line moves 3 or 5 points pretty pointless to post but still played crossing fingers but there is tomorrows play.
    What games are you talking about Iím not doubting you but I canít think of one game over the weekend that moved three or five points

  23. #373
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    And dude u should always post we can get a live bet in...

  24. #374
    BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-15
    Posts: 270
    Betpoints: 3304

    Saturday: Charlotte was +17 my local has +14.5 -120 (bad line)
    Monday: Steelers -3.5 and line was -6.5

  25. #375
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Saturday: Charlotte was +17 my local has +14.5 -120 (bad line)
    Monday: Steelers -3.5 and line was -6.5
    yea dude definitely big moves geez

  26. #376
    bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-18
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 648

    The reason the lines were off so much is because he put those plays out a week or two before football started...

  27. #377
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Bought 2 plays this weekend (Sat+Mon) the line movement was crazy for both so did not post. Did not buy tonight as I feel like I lucked out with line movement not beating me. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Mets. If I buy and the line moves 3 or 5 points pretty pointless to post but still played crossing fingers but there is tomorrows play.
    Thanks for posting!

  28. #378
    kevin235r
    kevin235r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-14
    Posts: 31
    Betpoints: 1523

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy99999 View Post
    The reason the lines were off so much is because he put those plays out a week or two before football started...
    Ding Ding Ding youre on to something,very rare viewpoint in this forum dump section
    the tard in the 1 post earlier honestly believes that these touts move the market after releasing their plays to their 50dollar customers
    the moment they give out the play -3.5 would of been long gone
    if the line doesnt move, touts would have no opinion of the game

  29. #379
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Bought 2 plays this weekend (Sat+Mon) the line movement was crazy for both so did not post. Did not buy tonight as I feel like I lucked out with line movement not beating me. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Mets. If I buy and the line moves 3 or 5 points pretty pointless to post but still played crossing fingers but there is tomorrows play.
    bo do u know if he still likes the Mets with the pitching change 4 philly?

  30. #380
    xgame
    xgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-10
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 110

    Nice win. Thanks!

  31. #381
    Service Plays
    Service Plays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-10
    Posts: 428
    Betpoints: 3595

    The lines listed were opening lines. Not hard to make picks where the line moved heavily 1 to 2 weeks later.

  32. #382
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 3290

    Anyone got picks?

  33. #383
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Quote Originally Posted by Service Plays View Post
    The lines listed were opening lines. Not hard to make picks where the line moved heavily 1 to 2 weeks later.
    Except that Iím pretty sure he posts them for subscribers days in advance, not the day of. Check our their website. You can see theyíve already got picks locked in for days. I think theyíre 100% legit, just super expensive.

  34. #384
    Service Plays
    Service Plays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-10
    Posts: 428
    Betpoints: 3595

    Sorry not wasting my time looking at their site, I could care a less what they cost. If they have picks ahead of time and the person that gets them has them, they should be posted when they come out not after the fact or saying I didn't post them because of line moves. Line moves happen all the time. Just a big circle jerk taking place here.

  35. #385
    ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-18
    Posts: 88
    Betpoints: 3982

    Quote Originally Posted by Service Plays View Post
    Sorry not wasting my time looking at their site, I could care a less what they cost. If they have picks ahead of time and the person that gets them has them, they should be posted when they come out not after the fact or saying I didn't post them because of line moves. Line moves happen all the time. Just a big circle jerk taking place here.
    No need to be a dick about it. I was just saying that unlike a lot of guys who post opening lines on the day of the game, these guys actually post in advance. You come off as very entitled when you say that the people who actually bought the plays ďshouldĒ post them at a certain time. They donít owe you jack shit son. Forum would be better off without you.

First ... 89101112 Last
Top