Birdman20083
    Birdman20083's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 825

All of these touts...

All of these touts suck...They are not consistent. They are wrong the majority of the time. They get worse and worse..

MadTiger
    Browns +
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

It's been said many times about self-styled gurus in various professions: if they are so good, why aren't the just working it themselves? Real-estate, financial markets, sportsbetting, etc. all have them. 99.9999% frauds.

bookcrusher
    bookcrusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

They mean well so give them a break !! Christmas spirit is around the corner bro

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2212

DUH!! You think these guys really win? The ONLY way to win is find some scrub claiming 70% and fade his ass.

These guys are so desperate they send me emails asking $500 a month but easily talked down to $100. They will take anything they can get.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Very few handicappers win at all let alone long term. I have really only come across one service that actually wins long term

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post
    Very few handicappers win at all let alone long term. I have really only come across one service that actually wins long term
    Which one?

BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 136 pts

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10646

Very simple go to west gate nfl super contest and fade YTD 17 -33 for free lost last year to big

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post
    Who would that be?

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

No one Posting Ty Gaston Yet?? i see hes advertizing his business now,, lets see maybe someday......

BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 131 pts

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guys that get posted in this service plays forum suck. That's the issue. It's not that all services suck. Any services that show up here have been blasted on other forums. There are no unique services or niche services posted in here. The same services in here are posted across the street and across the other street and so on. I mean how many times can you see Maddux, or Nover, or Shaker! All the Doc guys. They all suck. They have their runs here or there because even a moron gets hot from time to time but in the end they all lose. Most people who post services on forums get the plays for free because of failed guarantees by those handicappers. A couple of the guys who post Doc get his plays and have gotten them for free for years because Doc's plays are so in the red! It's hysterical.

Are there good cappers, absolutely. I use a couple but I won't post them in this thread only because I don't feel like hearing all the shill talk. I have posted them many times in this forum in the past when I post their picks. So, if you really want to know just look at my previous posts to see who I follow and how they performed or PM me and I can share my two cents.

Everything I have seen shows that if a capper is good he doesn't have to advertise. All these guys who advertise do so because they need to constantly get in new suckers to buy. The good cappers have client lists that don't change much year over year. You also won't find their clients dumping their plays on the forums on a daily basis out of respect.

I had to post though because this conversation always comes up and it always ends the same way. Badly.
    Points Awarded:

inv group gave cyberinvestor 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: soates

JuiceOnTheLoose7
    JuiceOnTheLoose7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Here's a winning service in CFB MarcLylesports 14-0 this year, usually just one play a week. He was posting the play after the game started but stopped bc guys were live betting it. I bought his plays twice and always matched up. Services that give 4-5 plays a day won't win over the long haul. JMO

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4480

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceOnTheLoose7 View Post
    Here's a winning service in CFB MarcLylesports 14-0 this year, usually just one play a week. He was posting the play after the game started but stopped bc guys were live betting it. I bought his plays twice and always matched up. Services that give 4-5 plays a day won't win over the long haul. JMO
    Great! Post the picks and let's see how he does.

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!

RC picks is a great service. He responds to emails himself. His records are legit. He is on a great run.
    I also use freewinners.net. I purchase their daily play for $29.95 a month.I do everything online and they have never called to try and sell me more. Everyone will call them a scam and talk crap on the service but I am up nicely so I am good.

I pay about $100 a month for both and I am up over $600 this month so far. This is not a guarantee for future results but as for me I am happy.

You wanted to know a service that wins

splank2032
    splank2032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fading just about any of the touts on a forum like this is usually the best idea. Finding the most common plays that most of the touts are taking, especially with NFL picks, and then betting the opposite is the most profitable method I have found. That or finding some cheap year subscription for picks from a service that has to lie about their record and then just finding them to the max.

splank2032
    splank2032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is there a place where those picks are posted? I looked RC Picks up... seems legit. Posts monthly records, whether good or bad.

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never see the plays posted. Everyone will call *** a scam and I have not seen RC posted here but a few times. I have learned that reputable services are never posted out of respect.

RC records are legit and he does lose but the overall body of work is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by splank2032 View Post
    Is there a place where those picks are posted? I looked RC Picks up... seems legit. Posts monthly records, whether good or bad.
    Last edited by Hman; 11-15-17 at 05:13 AM. Reason: No Links Please