MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

RAS: Put a fork in their football season!

Chased hard last two weeks after finishing every week in the minus to start the season and dug themselves in even deeper hole.

Next up to get buried are those who paid for their CBB picks packages.

Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 524

How much money are his subscribers paying for this?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5772

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Chased hard last two weeks after finishing every week in the minus to start the season and dug themselves in even deeper hole.

Next up to get buried are those who paid for their CBB picks packages.
    He had 3 plays last week and went 2-1. How is that chasing hard or much less digging himself deeper?

By no means a great or profitable season on football this year but at this point you are just making things up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ph q all
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 183 pts

BTP
    Week 7
    2-1-2 166 pts

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    He had 3 plays last week and went 2-1. How is that chasing hard or much less digging himself deeper?

By no means a great or profitable season on football this year but at this point you are just making things up.
    Listen shill, stop defending ras and making it as if he starting sucking only this year. Last year it was a crap season for paid subscribers but he padded the results with 2nd half picks and bad lines.

This year EVEN with with the padding its a horrible year. He loast all 7 weeks to start the season and in my books THAT IS A HORRIBLE YEAR for those who paid $3000+ for just the first 4 weeks! Then he had the balls to ask for more money for the CBB and CFB remaining season.

He is chasing because back in the days he used to quit after the first few weeks. But now its almost end of the college football regular season and he is still pushing picks.
    Last edited by MaddyMax; 11-07-17 at 02:59 PM.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

the con never ends....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Still a lot of time left, can easily turn it around and make it respectable. Buyers always remember how you ended, theyll empty their pockets for you if you end well.

getitdone3000
    getitdone3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 356

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    How much money are his subscribers paying for this?
    5k for for 8 weeks but he go 0-8 so he didn't charge after that if he win he gonna charge more cbb packe 8k for 1-10 week if he win gonna charge more after that. his % winning drop down for last 3 years but his package jump up 4x higher just from two years ago heard someone said most of his good capper left his group
    Last edited by getitdone3000; 11-07-17 at 03:50 PM.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11678

RAS with no transparency opens himself up for these kind of threads. It's very easily preventable. Track your record with an honest transparent accounting. You know, how you used to do it RAS.

Either way, it's very hard to win money when you pay $5-8k, or whatever the subscription price was. You can say it's only for the high rollers, but than again, they'd be losing their asses off betting that much more.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5772

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Listen shill, stop defending ras and making it as if he starting sucking only this year. Last year it was a crap season for paid subscribers but he padded the results with 2nd half picks and bad lines.

This year EVEN with with the padding its a horrible year. He loast all 7 weeks to start the season and in my books THAT IS A HORRIBLE YEAR for those who paid $3000+ for just the first 4 weeks! Then he had the balls to ask for more money for the CBB and CFB remaining season.

He is chasing because back in the days he used to quit after the first few weeks. But now its almost end of the college football regular season and he is still pushing picks.
    Not shilling just point out your bullshit. Last year finished up 4.5 units, and what padding are you talking about? 2nd Halves, he showed a -4.2 for 2nd halves for last season. You literally just make shit up and try to present it like you know what you are talking about.

This year down as a whole, sure. I'm sure there are plenty of people not thrilled but the garbage you make up is just trash.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 183 pts

BTP
    Week 7
    2-1-2 166 pts

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

getitdone3000

as i mention it before when you play ras game you have to find new book every week if you just play ras game your bookie gonna kick you off after one week ras is charge too much on the package so there is no way in the world his sub pay 8k with with 54% win rate get back what they pay for the package and there no guarantee for 8k package is stupid if they charge that much money on the package and think their stuff is good put some guarantee on it they i ask them is there any guarantee on the 8k for 1-20 week they said there no guarantee to make profit .
    Last edited by getitdone3000; 11-08-17 at 11:30 AM.

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by getitdone3000 View Post
    as i mention it before when you play ras game you have to find new book every week if you just play ras game your bookie gonna kick you off after one week ras is charge too much on the package so there is no way in the world his sub pay 8k with with 54% win rate get back what they pay for the package and there no guarantee for 8k package is stupid if they charge that much money on the package and think their stuff is good put some guarantee on it they i ask them is there any guarantee on the 8k for 1-20 week they said there no guarantee to make profit .
    no old clients are paying. he is living off the clueless noobs. he can't get anyone to renew. So charge 5 to 8k and get in 10 noob suckers to fall for it and he is good. But i am sure he sucks in lot more than 10 noobs because even though he says his service is private, he aggressively promotes once someone contacts him showing interest in the service....he uses those old lower tier big network interviews.....he would use eskpn interview but in reality it was some low tier affilate of espn.....but the noob has no clue....noob thinks wow he was on espn must be good.

People give shit to Brandon Lang. But atleast BL doesn't try to scam shit like RAS.

Edward-RAS
    Edward-RAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2809

as i mention it before when you play ras game you have to find new book every week if you just play ras game your bookie gonna kick you off after one week.
    This seems contradictory. If RAS plays have been losing for last 4 years, fake lines, etc. as Maddy (falsely) claims. Why in the world would you need to find a new book to play such stuff every week? Wouldn't books welcome that action with open arms?

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Quote Originally Posted by edward-ras View Post
    this seems contradictory. If ras plays have been losing for last 4 years, fake lines, etc. As maddy (falsely) claims. Why in the world would you need to find a new book to play such stuff every week? Wouldn't books welcome that action with open arms?
    books dont want a sharp player that soon as he puts in a play the line moves 3 points.....u get rid of tht and quick....u want gamblers not sharp guys..

getitdone3000

Quote Originally Posted by Edward-RAS View Post
    This seems contradictory. If RAS plays have been losing for last 4 years, fake lines, etc. as Maddy (falsely) claims. Why in the world would you need to find a new book to play such stuff every week? Wouldn't books welcome that action with open arms?
    most book don't want player play steam game if they see you play steam game point move they cut you off ras still move point but doesn't mean the play is good edward you know how it go book will kick your client off after a week or 2 if they just play ras game. book will kick someone off if that player play game that move 2 point off they dont give F if he lose or win .
    Last edited by getitdone3000; 11-08-17 at 03:05 PM.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Books never want sharps. Sharps change lines and affect the juice for books. We all know this.

Edward-RAS

Trust me, I get it. My point is that it is contradictory to what Maddy is (falsely) claiming. Stuff that hasn't won in 4 years, fake lines, losing every week this year, chasing hard last two weeks (and whatever made up stuff he's posted) wouldn't be considered sharp would it? So someone is wrong here. (Obviously Maddy)

getitdone3000

Trust me, I get it. My point is that it is contradictory to what Maddy is (falsely) claiming. Stuff that hasn't won in 4 years, fake lines, losing every week this year, chasing hard last two weeks (and whatever made up stuff he's posted) wouldn't be considered sharp would it? So someone is wrong here. (Obviously Maddy)
    edward just one question why your package go sky high every season don't you think it gonna put more presure to your client ? iam with warren sharp 5+ year and get 5+ winning year with drh 3 year and get 3 winning and their package very reasonable i know everyone do business is diffence but just asking.

StoneFree
    StoneFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I have no involvement in this beef but three observations

-Your results this year appear to be poor
    -You stopped displaying your records
    -Most damning, the top notice on your gambling news page is an article that's a complete fluff piece for RJ Bell

You cannot expect us to believe you are unaware of RJ Bell's numerous antics. You were always the guy different from the other services but now this?

Edward-RAS

I have never independently verified, but from what I have heard Warren Sharp is mostly a scam. GroovinMahoovin has written a lot of stuff about him. Dr H. has done great past 3 years in MLB. I'd assume his prices will start to rise and structure change as it gets harder and harder (its already pretty hard) for subscribers to get his lines. We've had the same issues, but for a longer period of time. That is why we have continually changed our release methods and price structure, culminating with the invitation only service this year.

Edward-RAS

Quote Originally Posted by StoneFree View Post
    I have no involvement in this beef but three observations

-Your results this year appear to be poor
    -You stopped displaying your records
    -Most damning, the top notice on your gambling news page is an article that's a complete fluff piece for RJ Bell

You cannot expect us to believe you are unaware of RJ Bell's numerous antics. You were always the guy different from the other services but now this?
    Yes, we've had our worst CFB season in 20 years. We're 65-65 on the season. I have already explained in detail why we are no longer keeping a public archive. Everyone who has been invited to the CBB service has full access to this year's CFB archive, as well as NFL preseason. I'm not sure which gambling news page you are referring to, but I am not aware of us being part of any RJ Bell fluff pieces. Link please?

getitdone3000

I have never independently verified, but from what I have heard Warren Sharp is mostly a scam. GroovinMahoovin has written a lot of stuff about him. Dr H. has done great past 3 years in MLB. I'd assume his prices will start to rise and structure change as it gets harder and harder (its already pretty hard) for subscribers to get his lines. We've had the same issues, but for a longer period of time. That is why we have continually changed our release methods and price structure, culminating with the invitation only service this year.
    i don't think warren sharp is a scam because i be with him 5+ plus year and all win on that 5+ year three or 4 years ago hard to get 100% his release but last year and this year i get about 95% his release line warren sharp now release most avalable line in the market.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Maxdalury errrr Maddy claims a lot of false things!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

i don't think warren sharp is a scam because i be with him 5+ plus year and all win on that 5+ year three or 4 years ago hard to get 100% his release but last year and this year i get about 95% his release line warren sharp now release most avalable line in the market.
    I have no dog in this fight but i will tell you this, I was with RAS for two seasons and I didn't do great but I didn't get killed either. For me, it was too difficult to get in the games at the proper line and it was a bit too expensive. The days when I need to play 500 or 1000 on a game are over. Thank God.

Having said that each season he was upfront and completely transparent about everything. You never had to guess or surmise what was happening because that was not an issue. Now I haven't played with RAS in years and maybe things changed, maybe he is no longer transparent but if I had to make a guess I would think that isn't the case. Just a guess now, I don't know for sure.

My two cents guys/gals.

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 522 pts

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3280

Edward, are you claiming your 50% batting average this year is the worst season you've had in 20 years? Hard to believe for any capper. But also one wonders about your 65-65 record when clearly you are grading yourself against the best possible line (or even better) instead of a realistic closing line. I'm guessing it's probably closer to 55-75.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Edward, are you claiming your 50% batting average this year is the worst season you've had in 20 years? Hard to believe for any capper. But also one wonders about your 65-65 record when clearly you are grading yourself against the best possible line (or even better) instead of a realistic closing line. I'm guessing it's probably closer to 55-75.

Oh yes, he does grade himself against the line that he gives out. He clearly states do not play it if you cannot get that line. AT least that is what he did years ago. Now when I was with him and that was quite a while back I seem to remember looking at his previous year records and I don't believe he had any really bad years. I hate to say that because I don't believe in touts, I hardly ever used them but I did join this one because of the positive feedback he was getting. And I think it was true, as much as I think most of them are fakes and liars and every other negative comment you can make, I believe that this guy may just have been the exception to the rule.

I still find it difficult to believe that anybody can beat the book in the long run, I have been in this game for so many decades and booked so much action and not one person was a winner in the long run. That is why I am so negative about touts. They are all BS. They are all liars. Do some of them win for the year, maybe. But here is the deal do the same guys win year after year. I don't believe it, I need to see it, I need actual proof.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-08-17 at 05:07 PM.

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 522 pts

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

No offense to any of you guys but DAMN move on....play RAS if you believe in them OR fade if you feel they suck but all you can do is AGREE to DISAGREE?? Good luck!

jayfd
    jayfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Anything fir tonight ? TIA

MaddyMax

Lol, pig still has courage to show his face after scamming all the noobs. Guess it desperate to suck in more new noobs in time for CBB season. Well prove us all wrong and why dont you post your record for each of the cfb be week right here.....you wont' because you like to dance around claiming everyone is lying so you can suck in noobs as your clients. But prove me wrong. post your damn record for each week this cfb season.

You are not 65-65 in the season you clown. Your record is lot worse than that. But even if its 65-65 thats a lot of loss in the juice plus the $4k your clients paid just for first 4 weeks.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I've used the service for 3 seasons. They did well in terms of profits in the first season. The service became more expensive and the return on investment continued to diminish. I just could no longer justify the cost.

I believe Edward is a honest person from my experience with him and his service.

getitdone3000

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post
    I've used the service for 3 seasons. They did well in terms of profits in the first season. The service became more expensive and the return on investment continued to diminish. I just could no longer justify the cost.

I believe Edward is a honest person from my experience with him and his service.
    yes the service cost is too high 1k a bet with 54% win rate won't make money back for the service cost too risky to join ras you have to a bet a lot for the play if ras go bad you lose everything.

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post

I am guessing you were with him years ago. The honest people and the good cappers from his team left a while ago and whats left are bunch of scammers who can't pick winners long term even if their life depended on it.

Going private is just to hide the records so they can continue to sucker in noobs. He makes it sound like only special old clients can get in on the private service...that is a lie. no old clients are with him. he went private to hide the record. if someone emails him showing interest in service he would respond as if its in high in demand and its full and you have to be special to join. he will wait a week or so then send you invite, then continue to pummel you with offers if you don't take the invite. its a clown fest. i cant believe ppl fall for that.

lots of free cappers doing lot better than this clown can even achieve in dream when it comes to capping.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13649

Fuk this guy. He's been talking for a decade, how his followers never have a problem getting his release #.

BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 136 pts

Jcmj
    Jcmj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1923

Bookmaker doesn’t knock anyone off. Win or lose steam or not. You got the money bookmaker takes your action. And always pays no questions asked !!

Edward-RAS

Odds of MaddyMax reporting RAS CBB results anytime soon..... not good.

MaddyMax

Odds of MaddyMax reporting RAS CBB results anytime soon..... not good.
    Odds of you have any of your cfb subscribers purchasing cbb package are not good either.

And you are here to brag about your 53% start in cbb? And you wanted 4k for the first few weeks lol. GTFO clown.

12 Last