zzzsports
    zzzsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Lv pipeline?

Anyone bought his picks? Need some feedback because im planning to subscribe. TIA

Gmen5785
    Gmen5785's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I know this is my first post, but I have been coming on this site for a very long time, just made an account the other day finally.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I know I bought them for a week here and there at the tail end of football season. They were great. I bought some CBB and it hasn't been as good but still better than half the picks I see on here. For the price, I think they are great. I have heard nothing but good things about them on here. I think JohnDaly00 can lend some more insight.

The only other one I have ever bought was SBW. Apparently they are amazing, I must have caught them on a horrendous time (last December) and lost quite a bit.. the one thing that irked me there was their YTD winnings they post doesn't accurately reflect the real numbers. I found quite a few times where when there was a loss, it didn't reflect the full amount down and on a win, it was inflated a bit. But again, people do rave about them but are much more expensive.

philasmoke27
    Update your status
    philasmoke27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

they are OK

philasmoke27
    Update your status

I saw that when line moves in the way of there pick ...it seems to be solid so what ever that means lmao ..I keep stats on all these guys ..an the best u will get is 60% on yearly basis ..

philasmoke27
    Update your status

welcome by the way ..I don't post alot only when I post picks ...Chris jordan is solid when he has a play 2000 or more ...but price is high

JohnDaly00
    JohnDaly00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1781

I Pm you zzzzzz