Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17332

Basically all people at Docís are still crooks and deception artists.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hngkng

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2845

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderguy101 View Post
    Basically all people at Docís are still crooks and deception artists.
    im the biggest sucker cause I know this and I still pay them lmao...talk about a moron wow I tell u man...

Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5035

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raiderguy101

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 984

LMAO, same ol crap. No shame, nothing. Just lies nonstop.

Todays vid has a 7-2 current free play run listed.

From just June 29th with the loss on LG Twins -1.5 +117, he has had 3 days of no video or twitter, and on July 1st he gave Middlesborough -0.5(not sure the line but the -0,0.5 was around -119 and Hull City won 2-1)that was a loss. And on July 5th Villareal/Barcelona under 3 -104 that was a loss. So in 7 days there has been 3 losses and 3 days of no vid or twitter.

On one no vid/twitter day, July 3rd, he had a free play on Doc's website/newsletter(used to be Doc's sent a weekly newsletter with plays for the weekend, but i've noticed lately the touts are having plays listed any given day of the week) IC had M.Giganite +3 -110 over V.Galovic, was a loss, Galovic won by 4 games.

Also todays vid he gave Leece/Lazio under 3 +125, but he said [not verbatim but close] "I like the under 3 at +125, the under 3.5 is looking like about -140, i can see Lazio winning 2-0, but even at 2-1 the under would win at 3.5, but we gonna grade on the under 3, but i think you should really look at taking the under 3.5...." I'm listening like "What?"
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    LMAO, same ol crap. No shame, nothing. Just lies nonstop.

Todays vid has a 7-2 current free play run listed.

From just June 29th with the loss on LG Twins -1.5 +117, he has had 3 days of no video or twitter, and on July 1st he gave Middlesborough -0.5(not sure the line but the -0,0.5 was around -119 and Hull City won 2-1)that was a loss. And on July 5th Villareal/Barcelona under 3 -104 that was a loss. So in 7 days there has been 3 losses and 3 days of no vid or twitter.

On one no vid/twitter day, July 3rd, he had a free play on Doc's website/newsletter(used to be Doc's sent a weekly newsletter with plays for the weekend, but i've noticed lately the touts are having plays listed any given day of the week) IC had M.Giganite +3 -110 over V.Galovic, was a loss, Galovic won by 4 games.

Also todays vid he gave Leece/Lazio under 3 +125, but he said [not verbatim but close] "I like the under 3 at +125, the under 3.5 is looking like about -140, i can see Lazio winning 2-0, but even at 2-1 the under would win at 3.5, but we gonna grade on the under 3, but i think you should really look at taking the under 3.5...." I'm listening like "What?"
    website says he basically swept everything last week lol...tennis 5-0 golf I think it was was also 5-0 heís on fire man hahahahaha hahahaha...fkn clowns

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17332

That video above is funny LMAO.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I noticed Doc's been posting recaps the day after for what their "cappers" premium plays were.

I been glancing over the horse picks, and Wow. Esparza really be expecting people to risk a huge amount. I should of copied tuesdays(posted on wed) to show, but on the site now is Wed picks. Upstone has had back to back horrible days too.

But this is what i really find funny. Is Ferringo and Harris soccer picks. Ferringo gives out soccer picks like he does baseball and basketball. Who do heck would lay out over 2k worth of daily wagers on soccer picks.

Wednesday 8th of July 2020
    Doc's Sports
    5-Unit Play. Competition: Italy Serie A. Take Roma ML (-170) over Parma (Wednesday @ 3:45 pm). Includes 90 Minutes + Injury Time. For this selection to win, Roma must win this game.

As per your selection on Roma to win this game, they have to get back in the win column if they are to have any shot at keeping pace with Milan and Napoli for the fifth spot and the automatic birth into the Europa League group stage. Roma has had a really hard go of it lately, losing three straight games. Outside of the loss to Udinese, they’ve lost to Napoli and AC Milan which is no shame seeing as they are good teams. Now Roma will regroup and take on a Parma side that has also lost three straight, two of which came to inferior opponents. If history is any indication, Roma will come out with all three points as they’ve beaten Parma in 9 of the last 12 meetings dating back to 2012. Roma gets back on track and we cash another soccer ticket.

If you are unsure how to wager on soccer this article might help:

Robert Ferringo
    ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
    4-Unit Play. Take #4 Wolverhampton (+125) over Sheffield United (1 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Wolverhampton has been one of the most solid teams in the Premier League since the restart. They had their three-game winning streak snapped their last time out, falling 2-0 to Arsenal. However, they actually outplayed Arsenal – who has been hot – and gave up two tough goals. I think that they are going to snap back here. Wolverhampton has a ton of motivation here. Without going to far out into the weeds they are playing for a potential slot in the Champions League. Three points here would be huge. Sheffield United is a team that I have been looking to bet against. They have played so far over their heads for so much of this season, including their garbage win over Tottenham last week. That’s their only win since March 7 and their only other results were draws against weak Burnley and Aston Villa squads. I like the value in this spot and I’ll play for a win.

1-Unit Play. Take #8 West Ham (-105) over Burnley (1 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    It’s kind of a red flag here that the lower rated team is such a strong favorite. Burnley has been chugging along, taking four wins and four draws in their last nine matches. They’ve benefitted from a pretty easy schedule, though, and I think that they are due for a flat spot. West Ham has been the opposite. They’ve had a brutal schedule: Chelsea, Tottenham, Wolves, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City have all shown up in their last eight matches. They went 1-0-1 in the other two matches, and also picked up a win over Chelsea. I’m going to follow the number here.

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 2.5 Liverpool at Brighton Hove (3:15 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Brighton & Hove’s defense has been shaky, despite what their goals allowed suggest. They have thrown two clean sheets in their last three matches. But they should’ve given up at least two to Leicester and they could’ve given up five to Man. United. Seven of their last 10 matches have gone ‘under’ 2.5 goals. But I just don’t think that’s a real reflection of how shaky they can be in the back. Liverpool never needs an excuse to score. Six of their last 10 matches have gone over 2.5 goals and after their clinical win over Aston Villa I think they will be playing loose and free here. This one looks like a 3-1 affair.

ITALY SERIE A
    1-Unit Play. Take #101 Cagliari (+390) over Fiorentina (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    1-Unit Play. Take #103 Draw (+280) Cagliari at Fiorentina (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Maybe I should be reading this line and going strong on Fiorentina. Instead I’m going to go with the value here. It is insane that Fiorentina would be a 4-to-1 favorite over Cagliari. Fiorentina is -6 this year in goal differential (versus +2 for Cagliari) and they have basically been similar, foul-prone squads. Fiorentina hasn’t won at home in almost six months so I think expecting them to take a W as a big favorite here seems a bit strong.

2-Unit Play. Take #104 Napoli (-150) over Genoa (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Napoli has been very, very good since the restart. The have won four of their last five matches and, including their penalty advancement against Inter they have won six of seven matches. That surge has come against a very solid schedule too, with four of their last seven coming against Inter, Juventus, Atalanta and Roma, four of the top six squads. Now they get to step down in class to face a sloppy Genoa side. Genoa has not been good since the restart, losing twice and taking two draws. I don’t see much from them here and I think Napoli will continue to ascend.

2-Unit Play. Take #111 Roma (-1.0, -105) over Parma (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Roma has lost three straight matches. Two have come against very good teams (Napoli and AC Milan). But the fact of the matter is that they are desperate. They are neck-and-neck with Milan and Napoli for the final slot in Europa League qualification. Parma has been playing over its head a bit, and even then that’s only resulted in a No. 12 slot.

2-Unit Play. Take #114 Atalanta (-1.5, -105) over Sampdoria (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    1-Unit Play. Take #114 Atalanta (-265) over Sampdoria (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    Atalanta has won 11 straight matches and their offensive attack is one of the best in Europe. There is no reason not to bet them and we will continue to ride this streak.

1-Unit Play. Take #116 Sassuolo (+210) over Bologna (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    1-Unit Play. Take #118 Draw (+260) Sassuolo at Bologna (3:45 p.m.)
    Bologna is coming off a scummy, garbage 2-1 upset win over Inter. They were down 1-0 and had just conceded a penalty shot in the 62nd minute. Inter missed that penalty and then, despite a man advantage, allowed a short-handed goal and then lost outright after taking a red of their own. It was a fluke joke. So I am playing for a major letdown from this thuggish side in this match.

MEXICO – Cup of Mexico
    2-Unit Play. Take #1804 UANL Tigres (+130) over Guadalaraja (10 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)
    The Tigres should’ve had three goals in their first match and should’ve won easily. Instead they took a 0-0 draw. But if they play like that again here they should walk away with an easy win against an overmatched opponent.

USA MLS
    2-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 3.0 Philadelphia vs. New York City (9 a.m., Thursday, July 9)
    We saw this often in Europe: teams coming back from these long layoffs are not sharp in their first match. Especially in the first half. These are two pretty solid defensive teams anyway and I think that everyone is going to be working just to find their footing. Four goals in a restart game seems a bit strong.

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Arun Shiva (Indian Cowboy)
    7-unit Play. #116325. Competition: MLS. Take Over 2.5 (-145) Orlando City vs Inter Miami. (Wednesday @ 8:00 pm et) (For this to Win, 3 or more goals must be scored, Regulation + Injury time).
    Well the MLS experiment at Disney’s Wild World of Sports in Orlando kicks off on Wednesday night. FC Dallas has already withdrawn from the competition due to the number of players testing positive. So the opening match is one that MLS hopes will be one of its top rivalries, the newest MLS side Inter Miami verses one of MLS’ punching bags Orlando City. Miami got two matches under its belt before the shutdown, losing both, 1-0 at the LA Galaxy and 2-1 at DC United. The second loss to DC saw Miami take a lead in the second minute and a red card in the 54th, only to give up a penalty in the 59th minute and the winning goal for DC in the 61st. This is a talented well coached Miami team and we expect a pretty wide open match as both blow off built up aggregation. Orlando City drew in their opening match of the season 0-0 at home to Real Salt Lake before losing 2-1 at Colorado after giving up a 90th minute goal to loss. Looking at other leagues and their first few matches, we like for the over to hit easily here. Teams have only been at full training for about two weeks, add in the heat and humidity of July in Orlando and defenses will struggle in the last 30 minutes of matches.

Raphael Esparza (VSI)
    WEDNESDAY PREMIER LEAGUE SOCCER

3 Unit Play. Take Newcastle +2.5 +100 over Manchester City (1:00p.m., Wednesday, July 8) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time – if Man City wins by 2 goals we have a WINNER)
    Rolling the dice with the Newcastle Magpies because they have rang up a 6-match unbeaten streak and I see them keeping this pitch close from the start. Yes Manchester City can blow out any team in the league but when the whistle is blown at the end of the game I see Man City winning 3-1 and we have a winner.

4 Unit Play. Take Under 2.5 +105 Liverpool at Brighton (3:15p.m., Wednesday, July 8) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time)
    The last time we saw Brighton on the pitch they beat Norwich 1-0 on the road for 3 big points and their tough in your face defense will both Liverpool. I’m not saying Liverpool will lose this pitch but I see the league champs winning this game 2-0 and the ‘Under’ cashes.

WEDNESDAY MLS SOCCER

3 Unit Play. Take Inter Miami ‘Pick -130’ over Orlando City (8:00p.m., Wednesday, July 8) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time – if game ends in a DRAW we have a PUSH)
    Inter Miama manager Diego Alonso will have this team ready Wednesday night to open the MLS is Back Tournament and I see a Miami victory. This pitch will be sloppy but late in the second half I see Miami hitting the back of the net and we get the ‘W’ and Inter Miami get the big 3-points in Group Play.

THURSDAY MLS SOCCER

3 Unit Play. Take Under 3 +100 Philadelphia vs New York City (9:00a.m., Thursday, July 9) (Graded after regulation time - 90min - plus injury time – if game ends in a DRAW we have a PUSH)
    This pitch goes early Thursday morning and that is why we are releasing this play now. Two Eastern Conference teams will go toe-to-toe to open the MLS is Back tourney and with the time slot of this pitch I see a very low scoring game. Shocked that the oddsmakers posted 3 on this total and wouldn’t shock me to see this pitch stay ‘Under’ the total.

Tony George had no picks
    Vernon Croy had no picks

Scott Spreitzer
    5-Unit Play: Take 200033 Wolverhampton +115 over Sheffield United (1 p.m., Wednesday, July 8) NOTE: This is a 3-way bet. I’m backing Wolverhampton on Wednesday and need them to win in full-time, which means 90 minutes of regulation plus any extra time the referee adds due to injuries and other stoppages. If this game ends in a Sheffield United win, or a tie (Draw), we lose our bet. (If you need any further information on how to make the bet, please refer to the link at the top of the page).
    I’m backing Wolverhampton in this EPL clash on Wednesday. I know Sheffield United fans are pumped off the win over Tottenham before a draw with Burnley but the squad is really hamstrung by multiple injuries heading into this one. They benefited from weak backend play in their win over the Spurs but Wolverhampton is anything but weak on defense. The Wolves are 3-1 since the restart, producing 3 clean sheets. They lost to Arsenal last time out but are still in contention for Champions League qualification. The Wolves have been tremendous on the road with 4 wins and a draw in their last 5 EPL road games. In fact, they’re undefeated in 11 of their last 13 league road games. Sheffield owns just 1 win in their last 6 games overall and they have just 1 win in their last 8 matches with the Wolves. I’m betting the Wolves will be too tough on the backend. I’m playing Wolverhampton on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Alan Harris
    EPL:

3 Unit Play. Take Sheffield United Double Chance (Win/Draw) -160 over Wolverhampton (1:00 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Sheffield has outright lost just two of their last twelve EPL home games while Wolverhampton has just four wins in their last 23 league games where they faced a team ranked 15th place or above on the table. We can't see them getting an outright win here so we're laying the price that Sheffield can earn at least a draw here on their home turf on Wednesday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take Both Teams to Score YES -115 Burnley vs West Ham (1:00 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

West Ham has allowed a goal in each of their last six games and they have only earned thirteen clean sheets so far this season. They have picked up the pace a bit on the offensive end, scoring five goals in their last two games. Throw in the fact that over 60% of their home games have seen both teams find the back of the net and that's our play as we expect both teams to score in this one on Wednesday afternoon.

1 Unit Play. Take Newcastle +2000 over Manchester City (1:00 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

1 Unit Play. Take Newcastle vs Manchester City DRAW +900

2 Unit Play. Take Newcastle +2.5 +100 over Manchester City

I don't throw around the term ?value? too often but these numbers on an outright win and a draw are both too high. I would expect to see these numbers listed on Man City against a team in the relegation zone but Newcastle is better than that as they sit in 12th place on the table. Throw in the fact that these two teams tied 2-2 in their other meeting this season where Newcastle was the home team and we're taking a chance here at huge numbers that the Magpies could shock the world against a Man City team that is rolling but doesn't really have much to play for in the grand scheme of things. We're also backing the two big numbers with Newcastle +2.5 here with the thought that we break even if they lost by one or two.

3 Unit Play. Take Brighton vs Liverpool Under 2.5 +105 (3:15 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Thirteen of Brighton's last eighteen games have gone under this 2.5 number and the under 2.5 has hit in four of Liverpool's last seven away games. Throw in the fact that Liverpool has won two of the last three head to head meetings between the two teams by a score of 1-0 and we're playing the under in what we expect to be a boring game on Wednesday afternoon.

Serie A (Italy)

3 Unit Play. Take Both Teams to Score YES -135 Cagliari vs Fiorentina (1:30 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Fiorentina has allowed a goal in just under 80% of their league games this season while Cagliari has just three clean sheets on the road. Throw in the fact that Fiorentina has seen both teams score in seven of their last eight Serie A games and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both teams to find the back of the net in this one on Wednesday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take Napoli -160 over Genoa (1:30 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

***This is a three-way play. If the game ends in a DRAW, we have a loss***

Genoa has lost at home to every team they faced this season that was ranked in the Top 7 of the Serie A table while Napoli comes into the game today with six wins in their last seven league games. We think both these trends continue and we're laying the price here with Napoli to get the road win at Genoa on Wednesday afternoon.

4 Unit Play. Take Sassuolo Team Total Over 1 goal -215 vs Bologna (3:45 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

This is a big number to lay on a team total but we don't see a way where Sassuolo is going to get shut out here. They have scored at least three goals in each of their last four games while Bologna has allowed a goal in an incredible 25 straight league games. Throw in the fact that they've give up two or more seven times this season at home and we think this one cashes easily with Sassuolo finding the back of the net two or three times on Wednesday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take Both Teams to Score YES -160 Roma vs Parma (3:45 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Parma has scored in twelve of their fifteen road games this season while Roma has only kept two clean sheets at home, which is a very low number. Throw in the fact that Parma has seen both teams score in each of their last four Serie A games this season and that's where we'll have our play as we think both find the net here in the first half on Wednesday afternoon.

5 Unit Play. Take Both Teams to Score YES -180 Atalanta vs Sampdoria (3:45 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Atalanta has scored an incredible 100 goals this season, scoring an impressive 42 times in their fifteen home games. Sampdoria, while not having as a good of a season as their opponent, has still managed to find the back of the net in each of their last nine Serie A games. Throw in the fact that Atalanta has kept only three clean sheets at home this season and we're laying a bit of a price that both teams find a way to score in this one on Wednesday afternoon.

La Liga (Spain)

4 Unit Play. Take Osasuna Double Chance (Win/Draw) -120 over Real Betis (1:30 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

Osasuna has been rolling a bit, collecting ten points in their last four games, allowing only one goal over that stretch. Betis, on the other hand, hasn't won in their last three matches and their only win in their last seven games was against Espanyol, who is the worst team in the league. We're taking the hotter (and better) team here in Osasuna to at least earn a draw in this one on Wednesday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take Villarreal Double Chance (Win/Draw) -190 over Getafe (1:30 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

We don't see a way that Villarreal doesn't at least earn a draw here, which is why we don't have a problem laying a bit of a price. They have just one loss in their last six games, keep a clean sheet in four of those games. As for Getafe, they only have one win in their last six matches so they're not playing nearly as well as Villarreal right now. Just like with the Osasuna play above, we're taking the team in better form to at least earn a draw on the road on Wednesday.

3 Unit Play. Take Barcelona -2.5 +140 over Espanyol (4:00 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

***This is a two-way wager. Barcelona needs to win by 3+ goals for us to win***

Barcelona can pretty much name their score here as we're not sure how Espanyol is going to score. They have found the back of the net just twelve times in their seventeen road games and Barcelona has kept a clean sheet in just over 40% of their home games. As long as Barcelona brings at least their B game, they win this one easily by a score of either 3-0 or 4-0 at home on Wednesday afternoon.

MLS:

4 Unit Play. Take Inter Miami vs Orlando City FC Over 2.5 -140 (8:00 PM, Wednesday, July 8)

It's going to be a bit tough to determine how teams are going to come out of the gates now that the MLS season is playing again but we think that this one is going to wind up being a back and forth, wide open kind of game. Both teams saw three goals scored in their last game before the break and neither looked all that good defensively in their two games before the shut-down. Throw in the fact that Miami will be missing two top defenders in this one and we're playing the over in a game that our numbers have as a high scoring one in Orlando on Wednesday evening.

3 Unit Play. Take Philadelphia Union PK +120 over NYCFC (9:00 AM, Thursday, July 9)

***This is a two-way wager. If the game ends in a DRAW, we have a PUSH***

The Union are a dark horse team to win this whole tournament and we believe that they should be listed as the favorite here and that they should be listed as the favorite to win Group A, which they aren't. The Union have a great mix of young and veteran talent and as long as they can get things right in their defensive end, they are going to be a tough out if they advance to the knockout round. NYCFC is getting all the love in the group and we're not onboard with it so we're taking the Union at the small plus money price in a game that our numbers have them winning outright early Thursday morning.

Doug Upstone had no picks
    Allen Eastman had no picks

Strike Point Sports
    English Premier League:

3-Unit Play. Take #200033 Wolverhampton (+110) over Sheffield United (1 p.m., Wednesday, July 8)

Note: This is a 90 minutes + injury time play. A draw is a loss.

This is a huge match for both of these clubs, but we love the Wolves here. Wolverhampton currently sit four points clear of Sheffield and a win here puts them even on points with Manchester United (5th). Sheffield United has not looked good since the restart. Their huge performance over Tottenham has swayed people a little, but lets not forget that since the restart they have drawn with Burnley, lost to Arsenal, run off the pitch by Man U, and Newcastle, and played Aston Villa to a 0-0 draw. In the end this match will be too much for Sheffield to handle and the Wolves continue their truly impressive campaign.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports
    If you are unsure how to wager on soccer this article might help:
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

kobe bean

They have always been posting plays the next day...i shouldnt say always but has been going on 4 a while now....now we can see how bad they really are...shocked they do it 2 be honest..

louisvillekid
    slummin it

6/29 LG twins -1.5 +117 loss
    6/30 no vid or twit
    7/1 Middlesborough -0.5 loss (even -1/4 at -119 still a loss)
    7/2 NC Dinos/Kia ov 9.5 -137 win
    7/3 no vid or twit
    7/4 no vid or twit
    7/5 villireal/barcelona un 3 -104 loss
    7/6 leece/lazio un 3 +125 push
    7/7 napoli/genoa ov 2.5 -128 win
    7/8 levente/mallorca ov 2.5 -135 loss
    7/9 red socielad/grenada un 2.5 -125 loss
    7/10 lazio/sassuolo ov 3.5 +100 loss
    7/11 no video or twit
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 07-12-20 at 08:35 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

badboybrown
    badboybrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Indian Cowboy- G-Unit Play. #116316. Competition: Major League Soccer: Take New York City PK (-160) over Orlando City (Tuesday @ 8pm est) (For this to Win, NYCFC needs to win by 1 Goal or More, Regulation + Injury Time)

First ... 359360361362