wolf0fvegas
    wolf0fvegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Animal$?

Looking for the Animal$ Sheep, Tiger, Philly Godfather,

Thanks

Nexus stay out we don't want to here your BS. The animals rule!

jellytime
    jellytime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2580

PGF is releasing picks for free on his website

buccos1212
    buccos1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2121

Sheep OO Over 62 Ohio State

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here comes the shills. Always the same people who are asking for the losing Tout scum plays. Guys, stay away from these "Animals". They have been frauds for years. Do some research and you will find out. They will spin your Bankroll and ultimately put you in a deep hole. These Animals are THE scumbag of scumbags in this Industry.

buccos1212

NFAC
    uva +4.5 c
    U 45 bc d
    wvu +8.5 c
    byu -11.5 b
    san jose -2.5 c

buccos1212

Sheep
    Southern miss +9
    MD-4
    central Michigan +9

nexus13

I can pretty much guarantee that Tiger, PGF and Gianni has opposite sides for the same games. Maybe they have it all spread different bets on same game to hope one of them hits. Scum fraud Touts!

Please feel free to share the rest. I need some laughs right now.

buccos1212

Pgf
    unc -2
    SJ state -2.5
    tease app state +14.5/Wv +15.5

rooster
    northern Illinois -12.5
    wake +7
    minny U 48.5
    BG-2.5
    UCF-18

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Fade.

nexus13

Haha clever! bet every game on the board and hope something hits. New tactics being used here. These frauds are coming out with new way to scam. Now if you can only get their lines. Where's the Tiger?

Please feel free to post the results on here as well.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7658

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
    Here comes the shills. Always the same people who are asking for the losing Tout scum plays. Guys, stay away from these "Animals". They have been frauds for years. Do some research and you will find out. They will spin your Bankroll and ultimately put you in a deep hole. These Animals are THE scumbag of scumbags in this Industry.
    Hey NEXUS Eat shit and die. Your a pain in the ass

buccos1212

Tiger??

CG BETS
    CG BETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Tiger: Cal+7

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18185

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
    3 things. Follow , Fade , or Cap your own. Your cautionary tales are not necessary. Thanks.

xiahoudun
    xiahoudun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Rooster and Tiger got killed haha but hey nexus, did you fade them? Or do you only talk trash when all games are finished?

nexus13

Quote Originally Posted by xiahoudun View Post
    Rooster and Tiger got killed haha but hey nexus, did you fade them? Or do you only talk trash when all games are finished?
    Do not mistake my comments for talking trash. I'm only trying to help you guys. Sometimes, I'm a complete A Hole I admit that.

All of you guys know these so called Animals are fraud scum Touts. You guys have to be absolute brain retard morons to not know. Yet, I keep wondering what is you guys' loving willing to bend over in the public toilet obsession with these frauds.

No, I don't fade or follow them. I don't even keep a track of their scores. They give you lines that's impossible to find. They give you games, sides, and totals all over the place so your head spin around from trying to check the score or even outcome of the game or even trying to find it in your book. You guys know I speak complete truth on this.

I also know they have alot of shills on this forum. Like I said before, these frauds will spin your Bankroll before they put you in the deep hole.

FYI: my intervention is definitely necessary before you guys start spending your alimony and child supports on these Animals.
    Points Awarded:

Gemoka gave nexus13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

I notice the 2 people on here have 6 and 12 posts bigging them up . If you've looked on twitter and still want their picks after they've been exposed more fool you

Alock
    Alock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6600

Quote Originally Posted by xiahoudun View Post
    Don't follow Rooster only Tiger but his play won!

Ol-G-Parker
    Ol-G-Parker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by Gemoka View Post
    I notice the 2 people on here have 6 and 12 posts bigging them up . If you've looked on twitter and still want their picks after they've been exposed more fool you
    Expose by who Steve Stevens? 50 people have called bs on that account markin game loser that won only talkin about they loser and then he promoted VIP sports it clear that account is steve stevens