111resevil777
    111resevil777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Shiller & stylzes 0-7 ???????

0-7 YESTERDAY SHILLER DOWN A MILLION AND THAT TAKES STYLZES TO 25-41..22-30 IN MARCH AND I'M SURE IN HIS FEEBLE MIND HE'S STILL ON THE PLUS SIDE! A GOOD READ ON STYLZES....

I haven't been by the forums in over 2 yrs, but I've started some recreational betting again and was popping in for some CBB picks and lo and behold I see a familiar name (Scott Stylze) and things haven't changed. I hate to admit I was one of the early subscribers 2 years ago that was duped by this service. I can't comment whether he is a good long term handicapper or not because I didn't stay long enough with his service to find out (only 2 months March and April), but when I say duped, I mean he's not honest about his records or his expected results. He claimed 2 yrs ago that he averages +80 to +100 units a year and that +70 units would be considered an "off" year. I lost over over 30 units in the 2 months I subscribed, so if he hit his "usual" mark of 80 units in 2012 he must have had a hell of a run until the end of the year.

In 2012, a member called EASY_MONEY72 was posting Scott Stylze plays and back then he, too was defending Stylze hard and would insult anyone and accuse them of being shills if they question his record or insult his picks in general, similar to Spoiler. Back then EASY_MONEY72 was accused of being Stylze as well. In fact, if you search on Easy's posts you will see they are similar in tone and structure when he gets pissed at other members like Spoiler. Back then the Scott Stylze site was updated right away when he won and when he lost it would take a couple of days, but worst of all it wasn't accurate. I played and tracked all his picks in those 2 months.

Here is a post I made when I questioned the accuracy of his picks and Easy just jumped all over me without an explanation except calling me a shill.

Scottstylze 5/13

Here is a post I made 2 months later where I questioned what was posted on his site and what Easy claims was his picks and they didn't match.

Scott stylze....

And finally this was the icing on top of the cake and what made me realize in April I was duped and to stop subscribing to this guy. He blamed his 2 month bad streak at the time as "something" is going on with his mailing list and that the bookies were out to get him by fixing the games of his picks(read the first link of my post for full details and Easy didn't dispute he's a "loon") and he proved this in his email by telling his subscribers that he won 3.2 units on picks he didn't release to his subscribers..LOL, Can you believe this guy? Here is the screenshot of the email he sent:

scott_stylze.jpg

Just a cautionary tale on whoever decides to subscribe to his service....

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

This is just getting annoying now dude...really. Find another hobby. You've made your point about Stylze so move on. Everybody knows....nobody cares.

111resevil777

stay out of my threads then, i don't bother you when your working at burger king!

TheProdigy8199

Technically, this is the only thread of yours I've been in. The other thread you clog up with your stupid bullsh*t belongs to someone else.

Fagro
    Fagro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Quote Originally Posted by 111resevil777 View Post
    stay out of my threads then, i don't bother you when your working at burger king!
    That's because he's your shift supervisor at the same BK and you don't want to get canned like Stylze did to you at Mickey D's

111resevil777

Too funny another Stylzes shill w/ nothing but stylzes a** kissing posts. How's march going for you d-bag?

steve masters
    steve masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

so bummed i missed these yesterday i always fade these clowns

111resevil777

My only intention from day one was to come in here and expose fraud services, I've done that, Scott Shiller and Scott Stylzes. I've received countless emails from people who were duped into believing the BS 60% claims, 99% of the viewers in forums just troll for free and contribute nothing, someone pays for these plays, mostly out of desperation with the hopes of getting out of the hole!

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2000

my two cents all (touts) are frauds because why would U need others money to gamble if they have all the winners..G -R-E-E-D....P T barnum...

TheProdigy8199

Quote Originally Posted by 111resevil777 View Post
    My only intention from day one was to come in here and expose fraud services, I've done that, Scott Shiller and Scott Stylzes. I've received countless emails from people who were duped into believing the BS 60% claims, 99% of the viewers in forums just troll for free and contribute nothing, someone pays for these plays, mostly out of desperation with the hopes of getting out of the hole!
    Cool, well thanks for de-bunking and bringing to light these two services. What about the majority of the other ones that get posted here? Most are shady/misleading and fraudulent in one way or another. Are you going to try and shutdown the Service Play section of SBR then?

If people are being "duped" by these guys, it's pretty much their own fault. What does that really say about them anyways and what makes you think you can save them?? They'll just open their wallet to the next scam that comes along.

Anybody who knows anything about sports betting would know better than to believe 90% of the services posted here. A person with even a speck of common sense can tell simply by doing even just a bit of research whether these services are legit or just some dude who threw together a piss poor website trying to make a buck. Besides, most here don't care about exposing services, they know the drill and how this industry works...they want to know whether to Fade or Follow..its that simple. Touts are going to prey on the weak and make money off the naive, its been happening forever. It's just the way it is.

Your noble intentions of "exposing" services is specifically targeted towards these guys and it seems to have less to do with "outing" and more to do about ridiculing. It's just old and tired and has been done a million times before the 4 weeks that you've been here. Just a tip there Inspector Cluzo, Hard facts work much better in exposing fraudulent services than pictures, bold print and excessive emoticons. As I said before, you proved your point...they have been "exposed"...Move on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmac19, teamejd, and Fagro

111resevil777

That's three times you've come in here now, why do you care? you move on!