hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

He had losing season last yr in NHL. What makes you think he will win this yr,(WARNING)

Topher711
    Topher711's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ic goes on a great streak and too many "kids" saw it and spent their birthday money. Now they are all butt hurt after 2 days. This keg kid doesn't stand a chance in life but everyone else just relax......

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hockey seems like the one sport that consistently fading the public doesn't work so well...

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2156

Quote Originally Posted by KegKosmo View Post
    and before that he won me 400... so -800 since following the BUM
    can u not make your own picks then

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line that always pisses me off is I work for you until we see a profit... bet it comes out tomorrow.

theschmidt
    theschmidt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Filliam assured everyone earlier this year that Hockey would be profitable...so did Boxing chump...those lying cowards

rglopez
    rglopez's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are ridiculous with the bitching, the dude almost always finishes with a winning month. Stop playing all 3 sports then. He did the same thing last season in hockey by the way with the over. Somehow he is not very good at picking overs. Anyone have a breakdown of his over/unders for the hockey season? You will see he does better in unders than overs in hockey.

Find another capper who consistently profits every month if you think IC is that bad, its not very easy thats for sure.

Topher711
    Topher711's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rglopez View Post
    You guys are ridiculous with the bitching, the dude almost always finishes with a winning month. Stop playing all 3 sports then. He did the same thing last season in hockey by the way with the over. Somehow he is not very good at picking overs. Anyone have a breakdown of his over/unders for the hockey season? You will see he does better in unders than overs in hockey.

Find another capper who consistently profits every month if you think IC is that bad, its not very easy thats for sure.

Amen brother.....Don't know why we even bother wasting time replying but it sounds like a bunch of rookies crying because they just blew their bar mitzvah money. I admit I got my ass handed to me the last couple of nights. IT HAPPENS!!!

Dannymaster
    Dannymaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Topher711 View Post
    Ic goes on a great streak and too many "kids" saw it and spent their birthday money. Now they are all butt hurt after 2 days. This keg kid doesn't stand a chance in life but everyone else just relax......

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The OP needs a hobby.

bubbabubba
    bubbabubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5069

Quote Originally Posted by LovetoSpooge View Post
    no doubt he will have his first hockey win in a while tomorrow as it will be the first day I start fading his hockey play.
    That's the way my luck runs too. Maybe I can get IC to pay me to fade him, that would solve his bad run that he is in now.

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Quote Originally Posted by KegKosmo View Post
    Out of every game tonight he picks the over in calgary/Washington.. as of right now every single game but this one and st louis/phoenix (which is only 5 over/under) has gone over and probably will... Why does he suck so bad at hockey anymore
    I don't feel sorry for anyone who bets hockey.

baxter
    baxter's Avatar Become A Pro!

all cappers have bad runs... But 7 loses in a row is a little extreme

WeHaveAWinner
    WeHaveAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

*Money Management*
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: theschmidt

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tailmefademe View Post
    No offense all, but I won in this play. Play the ov 2.5 on the favored team. Simple formula, thank me later.

Most favorite's have their goals set at 3 and higher. Washington yesterday was 3.5 at one point. Where did you get 2.5 from?

First 12