owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16893

Fraud Alert: Midwest Sports Advisors Looks Like A Scammer

QUESTION

i c that u listed yesterday's play. do you have a list of all past plays ?

THURSDAY MAY 5TH: 1-0 (+10 DIMES)

MLB: TAMPA BAY RAYS -150 (10 STARS) WINNER

RESPONSE

We leave year to date records for all sports posted on our website 24/7/365. We also post the previous days results win or lose every single day. We are the most transparent and most profitable service in America. We are taking this industry over. Get on board with one of our great long term specials and start turning profits today

COMMENT

NOTE THIS CLAIM: We are the most transparent and most profitable service in America.

QUESTION

How long after the game starts do your plays get posted at cappersmonitor.com ?

Also, below seems to show a difference between you and your monitor.

FROM MSI SITE: FRIDAY MAY 6TH: TRIO OF 20* NBA PLAYOFF AND MLB ACTION ON FRIDAY!

FROM MONITOR:

MLB 05/06 8:10 pm Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals
    MLB 05/06 10:10 pm Chicago White Sox at Seattle Mariners
    MLB 05/06 10:15 pm Colorado Rockies at San Francisco Giants
    NBA 05/06 7:05 pm Chicago Bulls at Atlanta Hawks
    NHL 05/06 7:05 pm San Jose Sharks at Detroit Red Wings

RESPONSE

We post all of our plays plus additional leans at each monitor each day. The two records will never be exactly the same. Our final releases are for our paying clients only. After all we are running a business. We have 600+ clients who validate our documented records

COMMENTS

We post all of our plays plus additional leans at each monitor each day.

WHY WOULD A SERVICE WANT PLAYS THAT ARE JUST LEANS INCLUDED IN A DOCUMENTED RECORD WITH ITS SO CALLED BETTER 'FINAL RELEASES' PLAYS ? THERE IS NO WAY TO DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENT RATINGS OF PLAYS AT THESE MONITORS THAT HE WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT HE USES BY LINKING THEM AT HIS SITE. IS HE SETTING THINGS UP TO PLAY A SHELL GAME ?

QUESTION

i do not know any of your 600+ clients. i assume that the 'final releases' are what make up the records you are claiming at your site. you claim that you are the most transparent service. for you to be transparent you would have to post or tweet your 'final releases' at the start of each play and declare them as 'final releases'. are you doing this ? is there a way for someone to tell what the 'final releases' are at the monitors ?

RESPONSE

There is definitely a certain element of trust involved. Finding a reputable service can be a tedious endeavor. We have been around for 13 yearsand have gained our reputation because of our open book approach. Short of you buying a package and seeing for yourself there is not much else I can tell you

I'll do this for you as a one time courtesy. We have 3 plays tonight all 20* releases. I will give them to you for free and it obligates you to nothing

MLB: Oakland athletics. 20 stars
    MLB: San Francisco giants. 20 stars
    NBA: Chicago bulls -2.5. 20 stars

COMMENT

He did not respond to these questions: for you to be transparent you would have to post or tweet your 'final releases' at the start of each play and declare them as 'final releases'. are you doing this ? is there a way for someone to tell what the 'final releases' are at the monitors ?

Yet above, he makes the following claim: We are the most transparent and most profitable service in America.

QUESTION

you did not answer any of my questions. i will assume then that you do not have answers that support any kind of transparency, and therefore you are not transparent. LOL that you do not answer my questions re transparency, for obvious reasons, but instead claim that you have 'an open book approach'. what you are doing is making plays indistinguishable by not giving the exact same plays to a monitor so that you can play a shell game. there is no reason to give additional plays to a monitor other than to be able to play a shell game. to get the desired winning % you pick the needed amount of winners from the larger group of plays.

TELL ME WHY I SHOULD NOT EXPOSE YOU AT FORUMS.

RESPONSE

You cant expose us because we have 637 loyal clients who make tons of money year in and year out while losers like you lose all of your money because you think you know more than you do. Stop bothering us with your childish nonsense. We cater to big money clients playing thousands of dollars on every release we have. Go back to preschool where you belong. Our website is for grown ups who want to make money betting sports. We won't ever respond to any of your garbage again but when you lose the tiny bankroll that you have for the 100th time just drop us a line and say "sorry I should have listened to you".

You are pathetic

COMMENT

He has no defense so his response is to go on the offensive.

Anyone believe he has 637 loyal customers ? He later took the time to update me that he added seven customers to make it 644. And he gave me credit even though i had made no post yet. I think he just wanted to make me feel good.

UNSOLICITED EMAIL FROM HIM. I guess he was not serious when he claimed: We won't ever respond to any of your garbage again

We did another loser a favor and gave him the first 3-0 night of his life. Some day you will learn when to keep your mouth shut. Don't lose it all in one place.... Dummy!

We are the Midwest sports investors... Americas #1 sports handicapping service

MY RESPONSE

WOW !!!! 3-0 !!! U REALLY R #1 !!! LOL !!! IT WAS EASY FOR U THIS TIME TO TAKE 3 OF THE PLAYS FROM A MONITOR. LOL !!! Y WOULD U WANT TO BE MONITORED ON YOUR SO-CALLED 'LEANS', THAT R UNIDENTIFIED AND WHICH R ALLEGEDLY NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR 'FINAL RELEASES' AND THUS END UP WITH A WORSE WINNING % AT A MONITOR ??? U KNOW AND I KNOW ... IT IS SO U CAN PLAY A SHELL GAME. LOL !!! OTHERS SHOULD KNOW THAT U R A SCAMMER

HIS NON-RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION

Again. This is why I make 750k a year and you live with your mom. We will meet someday and it won't be pretty for you. You will be laughed off the forums because you are a joke. Have a nice day at the institution loser

ANOTHER EMAIL FROM HIM, BUT STILL NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION

Another sweep. LOSER!

SCAMMER ALERT. JUST BE AWARE THAT HE IS NOT THE ONLY SCAMMER THAT PLAYS THIS SHELL GAME.

HERE ARE HIS RECORDS AT THE MONITORED SITES. NOTE ALL OF THE NEGATIVE UNITS:

Current Handicapping Records
    Sport Wins Losses Win % Rank Units Rank
    NFL 87 77 53.0 % 57 -669.2 98
    NCF 109 91 54.5 % 35 -919.0 91
    NBA 197 130 60.2 % 11 440.6 20
    NCB 266 200 57.1 % 14 -873.0 89
    MLB 67 45 59.8 % 8 662.5 4
    NHL 166 85 66.1 % 8 -642.5 53

Overall Wins Losses Win % Rank Units Rank
    Past 7 Days 20 10 66.7% 6 318.5 4
    Past 30 Days 99 74 57.2% 17 -122.0 49
    Season 892 628 58.7% 13 -2000.6 130

Sports Handicapping Record
    Sport Wins Losses Units Earned PCT
    CBB 257 201 -9395 56%
    CFB 117 93 -6140 56%
    MLB 67 42 8800 61%
    NHL 164 87 -8680 65%
    NBA 207 125 5293 62%
    WBA 12 5 1465 0%
    NFL 78 78 -8070 50%
    Pre NFL 8 7 -1680 %

Overall Wins Losses Units Earned PCT
    This Week 21 10 3955 68%
    This Month 98 71 -460 58%
    Season 898 633 -18407 59%

asian.executive
    asian.executive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Midwest Players Club

asian.executive
    asian.executive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Midwest Choppers

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

Are those other names they use ?

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

they are scammer

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

post and fade........

shogan
    shogan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away, they are scanners

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4147

nobody scams, couple maybe yes. pay them all, make the bets go on vacation. simple type of deal. kiss, keep it simple stupid. good luck!

ktorp18
    ktorp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I bought two months of these guys not long ago. So far its been as good as advertised, but ill post here if anything changes. They post their plays on the homepage at the end of every day. Does anyone have actual evidence of it being a scam? I've boughttheir picks a few times and they have always been the picks they post on their site.

Bettowin23
    Bettowin23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

They have posted that they lost 49 dimes on Saturday. Seems accurate for Saturday.

Would you guys that say they are scammers please be specific as to how these guys scam?

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like even negative record is posted on monitors

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wait, a fraud alert in the service plays section? You mean not all touts are dead honest, good people? Whaaaat?!?!

ktorp18
    ktorp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'll also mention that I first saw their website two or three years ago and this is the only claim of fraud or scamming that comes up on a google search.

MORE MONEY
    MORE MONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

I am shocked, scammers in this industry, say it ain't so!

You cant expose us because we have 637 loyal clients who make tons of money year in and year out while losers like you lose all of your money because you think you know more than you do. LMFAO!

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ktorp18 View Post
    I bought two months of these guys not long ago. So far its been as good as advertised, but ill post here if anything changes. They post their plays on the homepage at the end of every day. Does anyone have actual evidence of it being a scam? I've boughttheir picks a few times and they have always been the picks they post on their site.
    As good as advertised ? How come they have heavy negative units at both monitors ?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

yaaaa, should not post leans with monitors if selling piks.

Bettowin23
    Bettowin23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Not saying they are not scammers, but how do they scam?

Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by shogan View Post
    Stay away, they are scanners

ichs
    ichs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6313

they very much appear to be not honest

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Thanks, Owl, for your post. His answers sound like most scam services.

He also performed the perfect scammer response: When confronted, go on the offensive and call the person names.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

He just did the same thing to me after my paid package with him lost over 400 dimes. My service expired and he tried to charge me more money. I called him out and he threw a hissy fit through emails that would make my 2 year old son look 25. This guy is a joke, stay away!