View Poll Results: Where do you eat the rest of your life?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • McDonalds

9 5.45%
  • Burger King

8 4.85%
  • Wendys

13 7.88%
  • Subway

42 25.45%
  • 5 Guys Burgers And Fries

6 3.64%
  • In N Out

6 3.64%
  • Chick fil a

13 7.88%
  • Taco Bell

6 3.64%
  • Del Taco

2 1.21%
  • KFC

5 3.03%
  • Pizza Hut

5 3.03%
  • Arby's

6 3.64%
  • Dairy Queen

5 3.03%
  • White Castle

2 1.21%
  • Dominos

3 1.82%
  • Carl's Jr

4 2.42%
  • Jack In The Box

9 5.45%
  • Chipotle

15 9.09%
  • Popeyes

4 2.42%
  • Whataburger

2 1.21%
  • Weinersnitchel

0 0%
    kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

in and out is my choice.. but logically you are better of with chic fil a .. more things to choose from..

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I feel bad for Weinersnitchel getting no love.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Wendy's Chili is crap. The meat they use is the burnt/leftover meat from the day before. They just keep it overnight and put it in the chili for the next day. Yumm.

As far as choosing one of these places it has to be Mcdonalds. Not cuz of health reasons but because they offer the most variety. You got your chicken/meat as well as ice cream and cold drinks and hot drinks as well as lattes. Also worth mentioning their salads are not half bad.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

chipotle, easy call.

in and out would be my choice from the poll titled "where would you like for your next meal to come from?" though. have not had in and out in like 10 years and live nowhere near them, but that is some awesome, awesome shit. just couldn't stand eating a burger three times a day for the rest of my life, so did not vote for it here.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Wendy's Chili is crap. The meat they use is the burnt/leftover meat from the day before. They just keep it overnight and put it in the chili for the next day. Yumm.

As far as choosing one of these places it has to be Mcdonalds. Not cuz of health reasons but because they offer the most variety. You got your chicken/meat as well as ice cream and cold drinks and hot drinks as well as lattes. Also worth mentioning their salads are not half bad.
    on a fast food scale, wendy's chili is awesome. and i know that about the burnt/unused day-old meat. would much rather have a small chili than fries.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'm not familiar with Chipolte and a few others on the list. My first inclination was SUbway thinking it was healthier, but there are no fruits that I can remember on their menu so you would die a slow death of scurvy. Also, I think all those meats are very high in sodium.

I voted chick fil a because they have some good salads, fruit cups, and sausage biscuits for breakfast. I would miss beef though. Plus they don't support gay marriage.

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can Carl's Jr. be a Carl's Jr./Green Burrito? Because I'd choose Carl's hands down!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Do you go with the tastiest or the healthiest sinse you have to eat it every single day?
    tastiest

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Chick Fil A.....Could eat Salads, Fruit Cups, and Grilled Chicken on multi grain for most of your diet (Not bad and healthy)

Chicken and Egg biscuits, Spicy chicken sandwiches, nuggets taste amazing but obviously you don't wanna live on them daily

Fresh squeezed Lemonade

Best sauces as well

Almost every other option would kill you quickly and the healthy options at most of those places are awful tasting...

2nd choice Chipotle although Mexican food for every meal would eventually get old. Subway I guess 3rd choice

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Subway.You dont have to eat the bread you can make your own chicken salad or other stuff.Eating shit food everyday would start to make you sick of it after a couple weeks.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Subway, I guess.

Would probably have the longest life expectancy eating there of any on that list.

First ... 2345