Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

I don't think you all understand how strong a silverback is. Throw the players in a ring with the gorilla and less than 20 minutes to come up with a plan the gorilla demolishes them. The people that are saying the players would to be too many because they can surround the gorilla are not very bright. Only about 5-6 players would be able to get near the gorilla at one time. The question is more like how many waves of 6 football players could take on a silverback gorilla and that number is surely over 4.

Seriously, a male Chimp could probably take on 5 NFL players.

dochall2u
    Update your status
    dochall2u's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pulling for the Gorilla and i hope its the bengals hes pitted against.In a perfect world ocho/palmer would be sent out 1st.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say 85 grown men could beat up one gorilla if it's not one-by-one, Chuck Norris style.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post
    I'd say 85 grown men could beat up one gorilla if it's not one-by-one, Chuck Norris style.
    22x4=88 So you're saying 4 football teams? Yeah I'd agree with that. Gorilla would be damn tired after tearing apart the first 40-50

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I read a thread similar to this one a few years ago at a mma forum. Some people don't understand that a wild animal isn't going to fight you the way you want it to. Have these people seen wild animals fight? hmmmmm

Just the other day while I was looking for a Canada goose pic to put in an sbr thread, I came across a long thread at another forum with the posters discussing whether or not they could take a flock of geese in a fight.

Unreal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

a single alfa male gorilla would destroy two football teams ...forget about one nfl team...fukking limbs and body juices would be flying all over the place - no question about it

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

There are several variables here.

-Are the football players fighting with the same life or death desperation as the gorilla? If so they wouldn't be fearful in knowing some of them will get fuked up and the gorilla loses.

-Do any of the football players know martial arts? All it would take is one player locking in a rear naked choke while all the other players overwhelm it with strikes. Gorilla is done

-Is the loyalty of the football players in question? I have a feeling some of the players will recognize they are more closely related to the gorilla and will switch sides

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5590

Remove the teeth and claws and now we can talk. Otherwise, you're going to watch two or three men get torn apart as the other 7 or 8 head for the hills.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    football team for sure but a few of them would get demolished

and this thread is hilarious
    I agree 100% with all three statements

First 1234