ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Looking for Hot Pack recommendations (opposite of an icepack)

Hurt my back almost a week ago, and with all the action sports / dangerous stuff I do I figure I should own a hot pack. I'm good about icing the first 24 hours, but I know after that heat is the best thing for most injuries. Does anyone have a hot pack that they really liked or have a recommendation which brand to get or where to buy them? Also if you've bought one in the past that SUCKED let me know which one to avoid.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6148

the heat wave instant heat pack(8x12) worked for me. I bought mine on amazon.

ClimbSomeRocks

looks like a good one. Thanks Juiced

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like the Thermipaq with the clay filling. Has a nice heavy feel to it and warms up in abt 60-90sec in the microwave.

ElLoco23
    ElLoco23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have one here, but it has no name brand or company name. It was given to me from the hospital. Its a gel pack that you just put in the microwave for a minute or two. It works great.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Most coldpacks are also heatpacks, you can microwave them or put them in the freezer, amazon it.

ClimbSomeRocks

Thank you much. Still debating what I'm going to get. A moist towel in the microwave only keeps heat for 5 mins (IF THAT)