krazyuno
    krazyuno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

sammy the scammy...has a 20.

another 20, really?? i have been doing really well with my 50plays. i am thinking of starting my own service, GUARANTEED of course. if SAL capri, dallas dave, sammy, can do it why not me. if anyone wants my 50play for today, just ask. just a hint, its not what samthescamm has..........i know a lot of you think im just bitter cause i bought his play and lost. no......i mae more this last weak going against him, then i spent. im just sick of these "pro's" taking the lil guys money..........i think this guy is a joke, im 57 years old an been doinmg this before this guy could scrath his own balls..........take it or leave it. best of luck to all. by the way, a back up goalie for bos,

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Can you stop posting please?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyuno View Post
    another 20, really?? i have been doing really well with my 50plays. i am thinking of starting my own service, GUARANTEED of course. if SAL capri, dallas dave, sammy, can do it why not me. if anyone wants my 50play for today, just ask. just a hint, its not what samthescamm has..........i know a lot of you think im just bitter cause i bought his play and lost. no......i mae more this last weak going against him, then i spent. im just sick of these "pro's" taking the lil guys money..........i think this guy is a joke, im 57 years old an been doinmg this before this guy could scrath his own balls..........take it or leave it. best of luck to all. by the way, a back up goalie for bos,
    All these Sammy the Scammy posts are really annoying and unnecessary. This is not the forum for you to voice your dislike for a particular capper. BOL to you in your future.

NoBigDeal
    NoBigDeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

So you believe it is your job to save "the lil guys" from what has been the absolute, documented, best NHL capper on the planet?

It is obvious you are bitter that you paid for a play, bet more than you could afford to lose, and now think that flaming the guy who sold you a loser is your only way of "getting even" with the guy.

If you truly believe you will make money fading this tout, or any other, by all means fire way, but there is no reason for you to be so obnoxious about it, and yes, you are being totally obnoxious.

Shut up already. No one cars who you bet. Do as you please, just do it quietly.

krazyuno

ok, lets go at it!!!!

samthescam, has you all hoodwinked........spend your whole bankroll on BOSTON OVER!!!! thank me later. you guys dont get it, im not bitter!!!! im tired of the scamm. i won more the i ,lost going agaisnt him the last week.....i know somoene out there has his record for his 20plays, last i saw it was 21-28??? is that i winning scammer???/ just be honest, you goats!!!!

heleanth
    heleanth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8720

Step back in off the ledge....

Toledo Ed
    Toledo Ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

lol

krazyuno

no ledge,,,why cany you guys beleive??

i will give points to everyone who doesnt "beleive" in me....samthescamm has it wrong, BOSTON OVER!!!! I PUT UP, so the rest can now shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

shut the f*ck up already , you 70 damn years old and not even have enough money to be an SBR Pro , go to walmart and greet people...

krazyuno

lets get it on!!!!!!!

all you samyy the scammy backers, time to put up or shut the **** up.......BOSTON OVER!!!!!! i wil give points to everyone who tells me they beleive in the scam.....tell me now, or GO THE **** AWAY!!!!!!!!

krazyuno

Het saints7011?

you wanna bash me, lets make a side wager. i have paypal, do you? i will lay 50 that boston goes over......either take the play, or go the **** away. maybe i really do know what im talking abou??? did you even considedr that????? lets see how much of a "big ass" you really are!!!!!!

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

take that 50 and buy his next play , I feel sorry for taking a walmart greeters money...

NoBigDeal
    NoBigDeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

For those keeping score at home;
    SammyP = WINNER
    Krazyuno = LOSER

Krazyuno, please provide us with more fade material, it is much appreciated.

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    So you believe it is your job to save "the lil guys" from what has been the absolute, documented, best NHL capper on the planet?

It is obvious you are bitter that you paid for a play, bet more than you could afford to lose, and now think that flaming the guy who sold you a loser is your only way of "getting even" with the guy.

If you truly believe you will make money fading this tout, or any other, by all means fire way, but there is no reason for you to be so obnoxious about it, and yes, you are being totally obnoxious.

Shut up already. No one cars who you bet. Do as you please, just do it quietly.
    You probably left this nit wit's thread but in case you happened by; I have never gotten into betting hockey so your statement has spiked my curiosity. Can you tell me more about this service, etc.?

Thanks for your help.