Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    sorry to hear it bro

you're not staying with her just to get a bigger cut of the will are you?
    I will kick your ass you piece of shit mother fuker. fuk off you effin loser. fuk u and your family asshole. Wait till it happens to your family and see how u feel. I would give every dollar that she has to keep her alive.

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Damn, Maverick. My heart goes out to you man. Hang in there. Nothing anyone can say to you right now is going to make this easier to deal with. You gotta stay strong for your mom though, and make the most out of the time you have with her. Stage 4 is rough, but keep in mind that if you were given a 6 month range... then depending on how she handles the treatments, she might be able to keep fighting for hopefully a few more years. Either way, hang in there man.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

prayers to you and ur family. Too bad. Good Luck whit it.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

stay tough man...sorry...

im dealing with a similar thing with my gma...theres really no words that can describe it...just straight up sucks. All i can say is just think positively, and enjoy the good times rather than waste time thinking bout the bad

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

I agree but she's already been through radiation and chemo so she's in hospice care now. Again thanks to all who posted. Everyone take care.

superwerewolf6
    superwerewolf6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3047

bless ur family mav. stay strong.a moment of prayer to you guys
    just another perspective on cancer.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Healing Vibes Maverick and Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    I owe her my my life so I am staying with her until the end. Hopefully she leaves peacefully and with no pain.
    sorry to hear man , but my other has cancer , and she has stayed around for over 3 years, miracles happen

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Rich. How do you handle it? Sounds like you've been there more than me. I need someone to talk to.
    Its alot tougher for you. I no longer love my ex. I care about her, but no longer love her. But she is my kids mother. They are the ones I'm worried about. Their really is no way to handle it. At first you have the shock. Then the denial. Then all the radiation treatments and seeing her lose her hair. She was a beautiful woman at one time. I go visit her every chance I get and we are having her here on easter. Its tough. Just remember the good times. I can tell you one thing. It makes you take a look at your own life. Dont ever take it for granted. One day it can be taken away from you.

First 12