C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

My cuz gets into a car accident and

My cuz was having a bad day and is driving up to an intersection. The cars were just stopped at a red light that just turned green and they had just started to accelerate. She was thinking of lots of things on a bad day and in this little rinky dinky car hit a small SUV at about 35mph. Her car was messed up and the SUV just had a tiny scratch.

She was shaken up because she's never been in an accident, goes up to the other car and there's a 40 something year old bitch who told her she "already called the cops". She thinks she was on the cell phone when she got hit.

Anyways cuz was in a rinky dink car that was basically totaled and she was ok. The bitch in the SUV with a scratch on it got carried off in a strecher. I guess her "neck hurt" and this is going to be her winning lottery ticket. I can't believe the stunts some people try and pull. They should counter sue that joker.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ever been in an accident?

Sure she could just be looking for an easy paycheck or she could actually be hurt. I was rearended as a passenger in a car and the car behind was only going about 15, sore neck for a few days, I could only imagine a hit by someone going 35

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21539

Sorry for her luck
    My wife just hit both sides of the Benz on the garage door.
    She hit one side backed up tried again and hit the other.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    My cuz was having a bad day and is driving up to an intersection. The cars were just stopped at a red light that just turned green and they had just started to accelerate. She was thinking of lots of things on a bad day and in this little rinky dinky car hit a small SUV at about 35mph. Her car was messed up and the SUV just had a tiny scratch. She was shaken up because she's never been in an accident, goes up to the other car and there's a 40 something year old bitch who told her she "already called the cops". She thinks she was on the cell phone when she got hit. Anyways cuz was in a rinky dink car that was basically totaled and she was ok. The bitch in the SUV with a scratch on it got carried off in a strecher. I guess her "neck hurt" and this is going to be her winning lottery ticket. I can't believe the stunts some people try and pull. They should counter sue that joker.

people will sue for anything now a days... its sad... hope she feels better

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk the insurance, take em for all you can

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

This kind of story sounds more American than baseball and apple pie.
    You guys have a funny way of conducting business.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

that does suck

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

thats terrible, a bad day getting worse, hope she bounces back

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Tell her to get the persons address. If she ends up paying out of the wazoo, have her give the bitch something to spend the money on.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

I'm sorry to hear about cousin.

As far as the other woman goes, you don't know that she is scamming anyone. 35 mph is not slow. She could really be hurt.

James

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

have u ever been in a accident?

i got rearended by a gay guy and i had to see the chiropractor nothing serious but i ended up going back 10 times to him for treatment

i hope that lady is ok

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    have u ever been in a accident? i got rearended by a gay guy and i had to see the chiropractor nothing serious but i ended up going back 10 times to him for treatment i hope that lady is ok
    I would say I was hit by a guy doing 35-40 before he locked up the wheels and hit me. I was in Physio for at least a couple of months. Should have been ready but the insurance company says if your not better by then your not getting better. It was two years before I was better.

James

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    have u ever been in a accident?

i got rearended by a gay guy and i had to see the chiropractor nothing serious but i ended up going back 10 times to him for treatment

i hope that lady is ok
    Next time leave out the fact that the guy who rear-ended you was gay and i might not laugh. But since you did...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

similar situation happened to my sister, she was driving a corolla and rear ended a suburban and the women driving had to be wisked away in an ambulance for a sore neck. she really milked it for what it was worth.

i've been t-boned before at almost a complete stop by a f\*g who was going 60 mph. i thank god i didn't have a passenger in the car, they would've been immediately killed. if it was on the driver side i would've been killed. but as it was, i walked away from the accident unscathed, little nauseous was all. i know everyone's different, but cmon the lady described by the op sounds ridiculous.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    This kind of story sounds more American than baseball and apple pie.
    You guys have a funny way of conducting business.
    Get over yourself.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    similar situation happened to my sister, she was driving a corolla and rear ended a suburban and the women driving had to be wisked away in an ambulance for a sore neck. she really milked it for what it was worth.

i've been t-boned before at almost a complete stop by a f\*g who was going 60 mph. i thank god i didn't have a passenger in the car, they would've been immediately killed. if it was on the driver side i would've been killed. but as it was, i walked away from the accident unscathed, little nauseous was all. i know everyone's different, but cmon the lady described by the op sounds ridiculous.
    Same exact thing. The woman was in an SUV and cuz hit her with this tiny piece of shit. It probably wasn't even going 35. I mean her car had no damage.

I was almost killed in an auto accident, the reason why I wasn't is because I wasn't there. My best friend nearly died but for some reason I didn't go out with them that night. T-Boned at about 60 mph.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

my praise be with you and your cuz. Tough thing... i wrecked a car christmas eve a year and 3 months ago and it blew me away. It was also a bitch driving an mini SUV and while our car got totaled hers is still repairable. Been there bro... best of luck

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

That sucks, it's always weird to hear people talk about their Cousin's... I wouldn't recognize my Cousin's on the street let alone even keep in touch with them.

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    my praise be with you and your cuz. Tough thing... i wrecked a car christmas eve a year and 3 months ago and it blew me away. It was also a bitch driving an mini SUV and while our car got totaled hers is still repairable. Been there bro... best of luck
    His cousin hit a woman in an SUV. She wasn't hit by one.

James

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

She rear-ended someone going 35 MPH? That's difficult to do without being completely unaware. Recent studies show injury and deformation to the neck and upper vertabrae from crashes with speeds as low as 2.5 MPH. A 35 MPH collision is sufficient to generate 40Gs of force.