AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    A few? I would put the o/u @ 500,000 who would cut your balls off if you let them.
    the fraud fox news source LOL

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    the fraud fox news source LOL
    I love how people use fox news as an excuse for so many things. They are a retarded news source intended for retarded people. But just because they are islamophobic it doesn't excuse what Islam is capable of.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

I still need to get Paco's answer on how he deduced this gem - "Like it or not, the scale is not balanced evenly for the different sexes."
    he does not have an answer . this dude is interpreting whatever his religion says to his liking. i have a couple of muslim firiends that say gambling and drinking of alcohol is forbidden by their religion (my buddies dont give a damn and do it anyway) . if this paco dude is so adherent to his religion then why is he on a gambling forum (Islam prohibits gambling or drinking of any sort). he interprets the Koran as saying he can have multiple wives but if his wife is adulterous she must have her throat slit. no where in their texts does it probably state that but IF it even does state that why does he follow that part and not the part where it says gambling and drinking is forbidden. this dumb ass is just picking and choosing which parts of his religion he wants to follow that make his life more like a rockstar.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

That guy who killed all those soldiers in Germany, mind you while screaming "Allah Akbar" was simply mentally ill

At least that is what MSNBC is reporting and Barack Hussein Obama....

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    I hope I am not on the same flight with him!

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Wulfman doesn't like me. Dn, got a big hangover

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    he does not have an answer . this dude is interpreting whatever his religion says to his liking. i have a couple of muslim firiends that say gambling and drinking of alcohol is forbidden by their religion (my buddies dont give a damn and do it anyway) . if this paco dude is so adherent to his religion then why is he on a gambling forum (Islam prohibits gambling or drinking of any sort). he interprets the Koran as saying he can have multiple wives but if his wife is adulterous she must have her throat slit. no where in their texts does it probably state that but IF it even does state that why does he follow that part and not the part where it says gambling and drinking is forbidden. this dumb ass is just picking and choosing which parts of his religion he wants to follow that make his life more like a rockstar.
    Paco is practicing his "own" version of Islam. I think is called Gangsta Islam. Basically you fukk whoever you want besides your wife, gamble all day, smoke and drink alcohol and make sure the wife is faithful but if she does any of the stuff he does she will throw boulders at her and kill her. But as long as he gets his 72 virgins after he dies he is happy.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Pavy thats the reason I don't have much respect for either of them
    if you are so religious practice it, don't get all defensive when you get bashed about your religion when you break rules about it every single day...but its their call

SoV
    "Why always me"

Correct - either practice your religion in full form, otherwise, don't try and quote your religion to justify if someone else does something wrong and you want them punished. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

People who believe in God are all ****** up. Hardcore or not, its ******* stupid to believe any of this non sense. But this is an old argument on here, not sure why it still comes up.
    We all know Paco is a giant hypocrite. Every muslim I know does something they are not supposed to, as does every Jew and Catholic and so on.
    Only Atheists have any semblance of rationality, but even at the best of times.. we really do not understand the "truth" around us. We are just a coincidence of matter and happen to have a pretty sexy DNA makeup unlike the other 99.99% of organisms.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-07-11 at 12:28 PM. Reason: removed profanity

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

I am atheist as well until someone can physically prove a god exists

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Pavy thats the reason I don't have much respect for either of them
    if you are so religious practice it, don't get all defensive when you get bashed about your religion when you break rules about it every single day...but its their call
    Correct - either practice your religion in full form, otherwise, don't try and quote your religion to justify if someone else does something wrong and you want them punished. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    People who believe in God are all ****** up. Hardcore or not, its ******* stupid to believe any of this non sense. But this is an old argument on here, not sure why it still comes up.
    We all know Paco is a giant hypocrite. Every muslim I know does something they are not supposed to, as does every Jew and Catholic and so on.
    Only Atheists have any semblance of rationality, but even at the best of times.. we really do not understand the "truth" around us. We are just a coincidence of matter and happen to have a pretty sexy DNA makeup unlike the other 99.99% of organisms.
    Exactly. If you are not a strict practitioner of your religion don't take parts that you like and enforce them and take parts you don't like and ignore them.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happens after he ***** the 72nd virgin?

paco

So if I commit 1 crime, I might as well commit all crimes? Doesnt make sense to me. Yes Islam forbids Alcohol and gambling, which I both do but doesn't mean I should break all the other rules just because I broke a few. That's like u saying, well I stole some money, so I might as well kill someone now since ibalteady broke 1 rule

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

paco there is a difference in breaking a rule once or doing it everyday

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

Paco go to Iran and break a few of those rules and see how they react .

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    So if I commit 1 crime, I might as well commit all crimes? Doesnt make sense to me. Yes Islam forbids Alcohol and gambling, which I both do but doesn't mean I should break all the other rules just because I broke a few. That's like u saying, well I stole some money, so I might as well kill someone now since ibalteady broke 1 rule
    Refresh is correct.. its not that you BROKE a rule.. its that you BREAK rules. Thats the qualm that us enlightened people have. Its not that you once in a while slip up and pretend like its OK... Zealots spend their lives ignoring whatever doesn't fit their lifestyle while preaching the rest.
    If you are going to be a gambler or and alcoholic you should at least convert to Judaism. We dont have any notion of Hell or the Devil. Anyone else know that? So ya, we can do whatever. Its kind of nice.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Paco go to Iran and break a few of those rules and see how they react .
    That's why I live in the greatest country in the world. The great US of A!

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

Drinks on me paco.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

i think paco is missing the point. people have a problem with this because you consider yourself a devout muslim, when you actively engage in persistently breaking some of the fundamental tenets (forbidden to gamble, drink alcohol, commit adultery, etc.) of Islam.

but i'm won't shoot further into this, to each his own.

gl with your wagers

paco

Stealthy, i never said I was a good Muslim. I break some rules, but I still have faith.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Pacos never said he was a Muslim That people should emulate. He Just admits that he is a Muslim. Fukkin hell.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave WvGambler 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no way Paco is a muslim.

He is yanking everyone's chain on that one.

SoV
    "Why always me"

See, you're missing the point here, like someone else mentioned.

It's not about breaking rules. However, you said you would murder your wife if she cheated on you. Why? Because, according to you, she did something that was not right according to the morals, the society and religion. However, you don't condone your drinking, gambling, going to strip-clubs etc. even though those activities are considered immoral and against religion. So why shouldn't the principles and actions being applied to your wife not being applied to you?

Which brings me to your other statement - "Like it or not, the scale is not balanced evenly for the different sexes."

That is based on what? Our prejudiced society? Our religions? (Most religions, if not all, practice some form of discrimination against women, either in the past or present). Again, it's a conceived notion of your's, possibly to justify your wrongful actions, yet to use it as an excuse when you cause harm to your wife, when she does something wrong.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave SoV 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Stealthy, i never said I was a good Muslim. I break some rules, but I still have faith.
    my mistake then, i guess i conjured that up from your history of posts. i supposr like the old saying goes, as long as you have faith it will set you free

lets hope that is the case (for you and me both)

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

You guys forget, or deny the idea of miracles...

Music City Miracle, Miracle on Manchester, Immaculate Reception etc...

Atheists think they are sharp... but when asked to "prove" anything, so many become agnostics ... and even when science has no answer... oh wait... the saving grace of all Atheists/Agnostics = "coincidence" ... comon...for real?

Pure Square here man... I don't have the proof or the answers, but whoever put the Big Bang together knew what they were doing... I'm not going to prove why I believe... and you wouldn't believe it anyways even if I could...

Whereever you lie my atheistic/aggy friends, whatever level of belief/disbelief, the true difference at the core between sides is that you think the bang was caused by nothing... and those on my end think it was caused by something... and no line line movement on the origin of the universe tells me otherwise... after that it's all semantics...
    Last edited by BetterBizness; 03-08-11 at 01:07 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I also agree with SOV's post. The Quran was written at a time when women had a certain role in a highly patriarchial society. That's all changed now. That is the reason the Shari'a is written the way it is--they could not have predicted women to gain this status (equality), so its not really that cut and dry

First 123