Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Going To My First Women's Basketball Game

My 8 year old daughter loves basketbsall, so I promised her I'd take her to a game this year. We're going to go see a couple of SEC Women's Tournament games in Nashville Friday Night. I've never really paid attention to the sport on this side of the gender. Are there any positives to their game as compared to the men's side?

zr2786
    zr2786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Your pretty much gonna want to stick a gun in your mouth and blow your head off!

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

The one positive thing you can say is the women's games end up being close games at least as often as mens games.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Save your self the trouble and just shove a 2x4 up your ass.

Womens Bball is quite possibly the most boring sport in the world. I've been to a few live events and never once has it been exciting. The only saving grace I had from the even was sitting in a box and getting hammered.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    My 8 year old daughter loves basketbsall, so I promised her I'd take her to a game this year. We're going to go see a couple of SEC Women's Tournament games in Nashville Friday Night. I've never really paid attention to the sport on this side of the gender. Are there any positives to their game as compared to the men's side?
    Only positives are SOME of the players are better looking than men's teams...

Otherwise, make sure you take her to Tennessee's ladies... they're, by far, the class of the conference again this year and will walk away with it. From a standpoint of athleticism... not even close - it is horrible. There are about 8-10 legitimately athletic women in the game. The rest just look awkward...

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Yea - ditto to other posters. Its more boring than watching paint dry. The talent level is comparable to a 10 year old boys basketball game. Every once in a while someone does something un-expected and you cheer - but otherwise its watching a bunch of tranny's miss a lot of shots. One of the most painful things in the world to watch is womens hoops IMO

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are going to a womans`s game try to have cash in your 5Dimes account. In general they provide alot of the college women`s game lines for big and TV games..

..another reason 5Dimes is the bomb..you can even parlay the woman`s games and buy all the points your heart desires

abracadabrafrost
    abracadabrafrost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

womans basketball sucks i wuld nvr go to a game of ne womans sport ever id rather watch nascar and thats not even a sport

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

The level of action is very similar to other exciting sports like pool, poker, and bowling

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The one "for sure" positive if you'll make your 8-year old daughters day.

Have fun.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

if you pay me enough id go

PoweRay
    PoweRay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beaverball lol

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The only way I could watch this is if I could put money on it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Well, I guess the only positive will be that hopefully my daughter will be playing out there sometime.

wonderyears
    wonderyears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

you're in for a rough few hours.

wonderyears
    wonderyears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

you're in for a rough few hours.