warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attention G'S Picks

For the love of God if I see you make one more post in bold letters Im going to come looking for you. And I will find you and your laptop and I will unjam your Control and B buttons myself

(this post was intended as a joke, you can stop shivering now)

warriorfan707

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow unreal

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    wow unreal

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

another internet thread...oh brother...

you qualified for the special underlining....

stop opening my threads seriously...anyone here using the name warrior has pretty much summed it up with the iq of a 3rd grader...

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    another internet thread...oh brother...

you qualified for the special underlining....
    G Money

Whats crackin sir?

Hows life these days

Im in thebayarea, weathers freakin amazing

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    G Money

Whats crackin sir?

Hows life these days

Im in thebayarea, weathers freakin amazing

I think you are the guy they also called the bay area beast and they caught you by your e-mail? Or was that another "warrior"

warriorfan707

Im definitely a bayareabeast

Not sure if Im THEBAYAREABEAST

Thats open for speculation

Where I come from its customary and polite to answer peoples questions when they are trying to engage in pleasant conversation

Do I have to come teach you some manners as well as how to take your Control button off?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

It took G's a long time to use the quote button so he is excited about finding a new a function to play with. Kind of like a kid getting a new toy it will last for a few months. Hello Beasty!

G's pks
    Update your status

anyone remember the break down this guy had before they tossed his ghost and took away his private messages?

Also he is stiff that owes others from the forum under his other name...bayareabeast...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    BatemanPatrickl[/b];9037638]It took G's a long time to use the quote button so he is excited about finding a new a function to play with. Kind of like a kid getting a new toy it will last for a few months. Hello Beasty!

And how long before sbr tales care of this one...they have already had to push one of his threads into the private zone which is rare now(used to be the home of 90% of batemans posts)...this is there dump spot now...the saloon...thats how this crap got moved here...

obamaismyuncle

And how long before sbr tales care of this one...they have already had to push one of his threads into the private zone which is rare now(used to be the home of 90% of batemans posts)...this is there dump spot now...the saloon...thats how this crap got moved here...
    lol, I noticed that too seems SBR is pushing all Bateman's threads/posts into this new saloon..

G's pks
    Update your status

lol, I noticed that too seems SBR is pushing all Bateman's threads/posts into this new saloon..

Seriously the few degenerates that thought he was funny have been banned or left the forum with hurt feelings because of their restrictions...doubt sbr takes it much longer...think they are getting away from the I am going to act like a retard approach...and those that are not acting will be shown the door too...just a matter of time with this one...I notice he stalks you too...

obamaismyuncle

Seriously the few degenerates that thought he was funny have been banned or left the forum with hurt feelings because of their restrictions...doubt sbr takes it much longer...think they are getting away from the I am going to act like a retard approach...and those that are not acting will be shown the door too...just a matter of time with this one...I notice he stalks you too...

yes he stalks me as well, has for months now....the funny thing is this clown is stalking me but anytime I reply to him he reports my post and says I am stalking him. The guy has issues. the good thing is he won't be around much longer. he has reported me I would say no less than 10 times for "stalking"

G's pks
    Update your status

yes he stalks me as well, has for months now....the funny thing is this clown is stalking me but anytime I reply to him he reports my post and says I am stalking him. The guy has issues. the good thing is he won't be around much longer. he has reported me I would say no less than 10 times for "stalking"
    trys to deflect the attention...

phish4buds
    phish4buds's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah he claims everyone that hates on him are ghosts. Broke degenerate that makes up lies and lives at home with his parents at age 30

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by phish4buds View Post
    yeah he claims everyone that hates on him are ghosts. Broke degenerate that makes up lies and lives at home with his parents at age 30
    now he is stalking in a points thread where I am simply trying to get a betpoints loan returned...wonder how long it takes this time for sbr to put the hammer down...should not take long...lets see... posters help by opening accounts and bateman runs posters off the site costing everyone money...doubt they will be so tolerant this time...

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

G's still can't master the quote button You have no clue how a business works G's but thanks for trying. Parrot.

obamaismyuncle

now he is stalking in a points thread where I am simply trying to get a betpoints loan returned...wonder how long it takes this time for sbr to put the hammer down...should not take long...lets see... posters help by opening accounts and bateman runs posters off the site costing everyone money...doubt they will be so tolerant this time...

this is true, but finally they realize he's costing the site money...somehow they didn't before.