heleanth
    heleanth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8720

As I have said repeatedly, they should just eliminate the points for non-"pros". The definition of "Pros": Those that lose their money online so SBR can get a slice of it.

asroma123
    asroma123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by njphinatic View Post
    Which one do you recommned?
    This site is by far the best , I believe most other sites copy from here anyways.
    Ive been using this site for nba picks though . They probably get them from here as well.
    capperplays.blogspot.com , basically groups the games for you so you can have a better overview. Always come here first though you'll get the plays earlier than any other site from my knowledge of looking around for capper plays

dabulls3333
    dabulls3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

posting the plays in another forum on this site (sports promotions, etc.) makes it possible to give points. either post the play here and ask for points in another thread with the same title or vice versa.

SmokinGood
    SmokinGood's Avatar Become A Pro!

At this point im just saving up my points for an official SBR Hoodie then im OUT

funnyman
    funnyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5616

Too bad this is happening; seemed like a good thing.Hope it does not end this forum.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGood View Post
    At this point im just saving up my points for an official SBR Hoodie then im OUT
    Ummm ... why are you acting like this is the end of the world? All you've ever done points-wise is bank 6 pts a day, never spent a point, never bet a point, and never sent any points to anyone, and a grand total of 9 points were sent to you by others, so its not like you suddenly lost a steady stream of points income?

You cannot buy a hoodie as a non-pro btw ...

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

LoL ^

Epic

heleanth
    heleanth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8720

Nobody copies plays from here, at least not very often, because they don't have the units.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

exactly ^^^

this forum is 90% copied from others.. i am aware of 4 or 5 that have the info out 10-15mins before this one ussually does.

-stash

SmokinGood
    SmokinGood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make sure you nominate threads

Since we cant give pts on here anymore..It is important that we nominate the people who post the picks threads. 10 nominations gets the poster 10 pts. Not much but better than nothing. Hopefully was can get this forum back to where it was a few weeks ago.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGood View Post
    Since we cant give pts on here anymore..It is important that we nominate the people who post the picks threads. 10 nominations gets the poster 10 pts. Not much but better than nothing. Hopefully was can get this forum back to where it was a few weeks ago.
    I created a link in my thread so points are still welcome... but yes the nominations help and just remember once you nominate someone wait 20 minutes (thats the rule) and nominate someone else...if you want to...once 10 are gathered do not keep nominating though at that point no need...

First 123