obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

The miserable BatemanPatrick hasn't left his mother's basement in 3 days..

SBR, shut this guys access off ASAP! He can't quit refreshing players talk, it's starting to ruin his eyes! Help him! Guy is spiraling out of control, just check his last few 100 posts! Bateman I know you have 124,000 reasons to stay in mommas basement but it isn't good for you!

SBR, when are you gonna realize this clown costs you thousands of dollars and many new posters a month?

obamaismyuncle

Batemans response in 3.......2...........1.....

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

obama, I coulnt agree more. But he has really been trying not to be an asshole these last few days. I even insulted him the other day & there was no comeback!!! How long can this last???

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pot calling the kettle black.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I agree the guy sucks big time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: doublej95, obamaismyuncle, and chilidog

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

What else is the guy gonna do? He has no life, doesn't gamble and has the immune system of bubble boy

obamaismyuncle

at least they took his report post button away so he isn't reporting me every 10 seconds. the guy costs this place money, a lot.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bp is currently in negotiations to purchase sbr

watch your tongues

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I have no issues with him. Yes he's a little off his rocker, but so what? This place is filled with degenerates, illiterates, and your basic bottom feeders. So why single him out? I think if you're going to start a thread and single out the people that really drag this place down and offer absolutely nothing, then go after fightingwarrior or taylor/lemart5...just to name a few. Or maybe go after the lowlifes who constantly scam and steal from other posters. There are plenty of those around to keep you busy. To the contrary, I remember Bateman giving away hundreds of points for no reason to whoever posted in a random thread a few months ago. Just my thoughts

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

never seen a weaker person in my entire life. he can go nuts on anyoen he wants but when they respond its the end of the world. he has to do the math on how many ppl he offended and threatened and get outta his dream world. or dont do the math and just think that he is the unluckiest guy in the world to contanstly be attacked by poster after poster

RUSS28
    RUSS28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow i would hate to be this guy. What better way to start off a guys day then a bunch of ppl rippin ya.