oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

how can they compare the two

after interviewing a few people at the duerson funeral[think it was his son but not sure]one of the interviewers asked him a question and he said,constant concussion duerson had was like having cancer.well im hear to say its not even close.i spent 8 months in and out of the hospital doing chemo.24 hrs a day.for 7 days for 8 damn months and after its all said and done ,all my organs are fukked up from the high dosages of chemo they gave me.ive had many concussions in my time and never ever went through what i did with the cancer.its amazing how people compare everything they go thru with cancer.and thats fukked up.the only way u can do that if you have went thru both and then u can say it,but if u go thru chemo,i promis u.there is no comparison.its amazing an intelligent man like dave duerson would have such an idioy for a son

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

it's about money, the older players are wanting more money from the NFL through the pensions. They are using the concussion issue and C.T.E (brain damage from concussion's) as their means to get more money.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    it's about money, the older players are wanting more money from the NFL through the pensions. They are using the concussion issue and C.T.E (brain damage from concussion's) as their means to get more money.
    i dont have a problem with that but throwing the word cancer around just to make it sound worse is wrong,but like i said,until they have experienced both,they shut watch what they compare it with