jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bobby Stop Touching Cougar's Threads

He is poster of the year

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

agree, a lot of stupid stuff did not get moved over to the saloon yesterday, a thread about jeans and a thread about a wedding proposal. be consistent.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

bobby is a decent guy i am sure he is trying his best

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ why do always tell bobby how to do his job as a mod? Why don't you pick on Willie Bee, Illusion, Lou or Justin7? You have balls, right?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JJ-

I love you.

All I ever wanted was for you to love me back.......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    agree, a lot of stupid stuff did not get moved over to the saloon yesterday, a thread about jeans and a thread about a wedding proposal. be consistent.
    that's what puzzles me most, they pick and choose which one to ship over to the loon.

there must've been 3-4 threads about bateman yesterday on pg. 1 of PT.

criteria for what belongs in PT and the saloon is murky, perhaps its just the preference of the mods on duty at the time.

jjgold

OPIE your the man!!!!

Bobby has a lot of pressure on him

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bobby stop touching cougars rooster

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    that's what puzzles me most, they pick and choose which one to ship over to the loon.

there must've been 3-4 threads about bateman yesterday on pg. 1 of PT.

criteria for what belongs in PT and the saloon is murky, perhaps its just the preference of the mods on duty at the time.
    I think they try to keep The Saloon clean of stupid threads. Since there is no PZ anymore the threads who should be shipped there stay in the PT instead of shipped to The Saloon.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ back off of bobby, k?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

they can still send threads to the private zone, it is just locked for posting.

jjgold

Lets all remain calm

Paver read the sbr rule book

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think they try to keep The Saloon clean of stupid threads. Since there is no PZ anymore the threads who should be shipped there stay in the PT instead of shipped to The Saloon.
    i'm not sure if i understand what you're saying. PZ is still there but posting is not allowed. are they getting rid of it?

what i took from johnny's explanation was that the saloon was designed to alleviate the "clutter" of non-gambling related threads in PT.

however the same cacabrain threads are in PT, with the occasional one shipped over to the loon. so they ship the good threads (like coug's) and leave the shit ones (shouting matches, jj idiocy) here. doesn't that diminish the quality of PT? how in any way does that help clean up PT??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i'm not sure if i understand what you're saying. PZ is still there but posting is not allowed. are they getting rid of it?

what i took from johnny's explanation was that the saloon was designed to alleviate the "clutter" of non-gambling related threads in PT.

however the same cacabrain threads are in PT, with the occasional one shipped over to the loon. so they ship the good threads (like coug's) and leave the shit ones (shouting matches, jj idiocy) here. doesn't that diminish the quality of PT? how in any way does that help clean up PT??
    Lets say someone starts a thread (Deuce). "JJ get on skype" in PT. What should a mod do? They don't want to move it into The Saloon (this is what I meant previously). Obviously it's irrelevant to 100 posters that are in PT in that particular time it was posted. The thread doesn't have any vulgar language so it can't be dumped to PZ. So they keep it in PT until it moves to next page and dies.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Lets say someone starts a thread (Deuce). "JJ get on skype" in PT. What should a mod do? They don't want to move it into The Saloon (this is what I meant previously). Obviously it's irrelevant to 100 posters that are in PT in that particular time it was posted. The thread doesn't have any vulgar language so it can't be dumped to PZ. So they keep it in PT until it moves to next page and dies.
    How is it irrelevant to the posters of PT????

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    How is it irrelevant to the posters of PT????
    It's relevant to 2 posters (Deuce and JJ). But it's irrelevant to the 857 posters who are at the time the post was made in PT.

This is like working in an office of 1000 employees and you make an announcement through the intercom asking a colleague to meet you at the bar for lunch when you can just lift your phone and dial his extension.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

It's relevant to 2 posters (Deuce and JJ). But it's irrelevant to the 857 posters who are at the time the post was made in PT.

This is like working in an office of 1000 employees and you make an announcement through the intercom asking a colleague to meet you at the bar for lunch when you can just lift your phone and dial his extension.
    Thats ridiculous.

Banter among gamblers is the entire point of PT.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Apparently it's relevant to more than just two posters as it has 17 replies and 129 views

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell him to quit ghosting then

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Apparently it's relevant to more than just two posters as it has 17 replies and 129 views
    I can make a thread about nothing with 156 replies and 2785 views. In fact I made this about 1,000 times since I started posting here.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Exactly