Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Sad to hear sbr lost such a classy individual..bol

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    he isn't posting here as far as i know, maybe at gamelive. But i know he got sick of the saloon bullshit, its an idiotic thing and if SBR doesn't care, then people like cougar bait won't post here
    Good point....Personally find it annoying that sometimes when finished reading a Players Talk thread when u click back it takes u to the Saloon, this in turn detracts me from wanting to use PT which in turn detracts from me wanting to use SBR (most of the time) CB had more respect here than most and SBR really shouldnt have bowed down to corp pressure re SALOON BS....If sponsors dont like it tell em to take their $$$ somewhere else as there are hundreds of books worldwide that would give alot to have their name shown on this site (and without making demands)...SBR change it back b4 u lose more long term posters...

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

simple fix, rename the saloon "players talk2"...lol

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey coug, me and the rest of the gays on here miss your cooking videos; get well soon.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    In Players Talk, if an sponsor puts an ad there, they expect people to be talking about sports.
    In The Saloon, is where all that other shit that shouldn't have been in Players Talk from the jump is now located.
    Why do you keep acting like you know what you're talking about in regards to what sponsors are expecting?

Not a single SBR insider has confirmed this, but you have repeated it 10x like you're offering valuable info.

I just saw the same Bookmaker add in Saloon, PT, NBA, NCAA, and others...buh, buh, but don't they know there isn't "Sports talk" in Saloon?

What probably happens is sponsor A buys ad space for X $ for dates Y through Z. They don't give a shit if JJ posts his videos in the same forum with gambling topics, so long as there is a lot of traffic of US offshore bettors seeing their ads.

Probably why the adds seem to be the same throughout most forums, except Soccer (mostly non-US bettors).
    Last edited by Sunde91; 03-05-11 at 04:09 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I agree with the op

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    he isn't posting here as far as i know, maybe at gamelive. But i know he got sick of the saloon bullshit, its an idiotic thing and if SBR doesn't care, then people like cougar bait won't post here
    Don't be naive. He still posts here.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

It is just a forum what a Joke

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hey Cougar,

I enjoy your posts and videos...but no one is bigger than the forum. People aren't going to lose sleep at night if you stop posting. The public declaration was probably unnecessary.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

shame he left with 119 points

First 1234