SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

You wern't there at the time I made the jj thread, you wanker.
    How's work?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why did this get moved to the saloon?
    sbr trying to get more people to go to the saloon, what a joke - that place is for homos

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    =========================
    Yeah you got one thing right, at a table where you were not seated and didn't have a clue as to what was going on, you kept encouraging your best customer 5 times or more, to report whatever the fuk you assumed was going on! We couldn't even have a regular conversation in chat because of you making fuk'in point deals and interrupting the game with you and bateman instigating shit that had no merit at all! I wonder if you would have acted the same Thadd if your buddy bateman was stiffing you on all his loans? And you can word it anyway you like, it's not enough you got to play in two championship finals, your greedy points whoring ass tried anything you could to get last nights winners to offer you up a seat. Probably the reason you were on every chat board at every table. I guess banking scum transpires to any form of banking, points or otherwise.
    First of all, I was in the game at the time, or I couldn't have been moved to your table and joined the conversation. Second, I said report it and drop it. If you think that equates with encouraging him to keep talking about it (which he didn't) you've got some serious issues.

I am quite amazed that someone could be so offended by an accusation of cheating that they would not only go bezerk about it at the table, but then start a thread about it with made up nonsense on SBR as well. (I've been accused of cheating dozens of times at very poker sites - it is normal to be accused if you are a winning player and/or have everything go your way in a tournament.) I have no idea if you cheated or not, but you clearly either afraid of getting in trouble or are mentally unstable. Your behavior is not that of a normal person.

And incidentally, I have scolded numerous borrowers (including Bateman) when they deserved it. Again, if someone suspects cheating the proper thing to do is report it. I am sorry you are offended by me telling him to report his suspicions, but reporting is/was the proper thing to do. I would have given the same advice to anyone else.

P.S. It is the very height of irony to make a thread complaining about Bateman's accusations against you and in the process make numerous false accusations against me.

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I was moved to this table, BatemanPatrickl was telling everyone that mikejamm had been cheating/receiving chips from chip dumping. I didn't really pay it any mind, but just a few hands later a player made a very large raise preflop, everyone folded except mikejamm. mikejamm then made the minimal 100 chip raise and the player iinstantly folded. This stood out like a sore thumb. It could of been just bad playing by the other player or maybe he hit the wrong button, but I can see how it could be seen as cheating also, especially after BatemanPatrickl warned everyone that this was going on prior to this happening.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmeister View Post
    When I was moved to this table, BatemanPatrickl was telling everyone that mikejamm had been cheating/receiving chips from chip dumping. I didn't really pay it any mind, but just a few hands later a player made a very large raise preflop, everyone folded except mikejamm. mikejamm then made the minimal 100 chip raise and the player iinstantly folded. This stood out like a sore thumb. It could of been just bad playing by the other player or maybe he hit the wrong button, but I can see how it could be seen as cheating also, especially after BatemanPatrickl warned everyone that this was going on prior to this happening.
    Well I don't where the fuk you learn to play poker or if you even can, but the whole idea is get as many players to fold as possible. So now in your opinion, after arriving at our table and being sucked in and "warned" by a lying scumbag, everybody was chip dumping to me and I'm somehow cheating? If I have a fuk'in hand pal I'm gonna play it plain and simple as that! I'm not some idiot that shoves "all in" every time I'm hold'in good cards. I play with style and finesse and beat you over the course of the game. And I don't need a damn soul to help me do it either. Poker is a real mental game, if you don't have it, get ready to have your ass busted!

Bateman was pissed off because I hit a couple of nice pots early on, one of them a set of K's I hit on the river. Another one was a pair of 6's I was hold'in and again hit a 6 on the flop and put someone else out. I was up over 10K in chips, so this asshole starts in with his cheating and points dumping bullshit! So your theory of me making a minimal bet and my opponent folding doesn't mean shit. I've been playing poker for over 20 years and I play live games every week. I've seen and studied every conceivable outcome there can be in this game. My conscious is clear and I'll be damned if I'll let some scumbag run his mouth and accuse me of something I've never done!

My advice to you pal, since you've only been here a few months, is know your adversary, bateman is the last person you can expect any form of honestly or truth. SBR has never had any problem with my play and I've been paid every point I've won on every game. When I'm at the table, it's me against every last fuk'in one of you, and you can bet your ass on that!

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike, not saying you were cheating at all, and I wish you continued success. But if you weren't in the hand and you seen someone make a very large raise preflop and then h/u player just raises the minimum 100 and player instantly folds wouldn't that look suspicous to you? It just seemed that after such a large raise, the 100 more would of been insignificant to not stay in the hand.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Well I don't where the fuk you learn to play poker or if you even can, but the whole idea is get as many players to fold as possible. So now in your opinion, after arriving at our table and being sucked in and "warned" by a lying scumbag, everybody was chip dumping to me and I'm somehow cheating? If I have a fuk'in hand pal I'm gonna play it plain and simple as that! I'm not some idiot that shoves "all in" every time I'm hold'in good cards. I play with style and finesse and beat you over the course of the game. And I don't need a damn soul to help me do it either. Poker is a real mental game, if you don't have it, get ready to have your ass busted! Bateman was pissed off because I hit a couple of nice pots early on, one of them a set of K's I hit on the river. Another one was a pair of 6's I was hold'in and again hit a 6 on the flop and put someone else out. I was up over 10K in chips, so this asshole starts in with his cheating and points dumping bullshit! So your theory of me making a minimal bet and my opponent folding doesn't mean shit. I've been playing poker for over 20 years and I play live games every week. I've seen and studied every conceivable outcome there can be in this game. My conscious is clear and I'll be damned if I'll let some scumbag run his mouth and accuse me of something I've never done! My advice to you pal, since you've only been here a few months, is know your adversary, bateman is the last person you can expect any form of honestly or truth. SBR has never had any problem with my play and I've been paid every point I've won on every game. When I'm at the table, it's me against every last fuk'in one of you, and you can bet your ass on that!
    Sad part about Mike is his macho persona. You know my life is so great, I can buy you, I am the best Poker player, my wife is so hot, I own three cars and a house you don't. Some of the hands that he won were so obvious; I am glad someone else saw how shady they were.

Keep calling me a liar Mike because that is all you can do.

Now go back to your perfect life and leave us losers alone.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

When's the last time you took a shower and left your house, Batey?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmeister View Post
    Mike, not saying you were cheating at all, and I wish you continued success. But if you weren't in the hand and you seen someone make a very large raise preflop and then h/u player just raises the minimum 100 and player instantly folds wouldn't that look suspicous to you? It just seemed that after such a large raise, the 100 more would of been insignificant to not stay in the hand.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by ThaddeusB View Post
    First of all, I was in the game at the time, or I couldn't have been moved to your table and joined the conversation. Second, I said report it and drop it. If you think that equates with encouraging him to keep talking about it (which he didn't) you've got some serious issues.

I am quite amazed that someone could be so offended by an accusation of cheating that they would not only go bezerk about it at the table, but then start a thread about it with made up nonsense on SBR as well. (I've been accused of cheating dozens of times at very poker sites - it is normal to be accused if you are a winning player and/or have everything go your way in a tournament.) I have no idea if you cheated or not, but you clearly either afraid of getting in trouble or are mentally unstable. Your behavior is not that of a normal person.

And incidentally, I have scolded numerous borrowers (including Bateman) when they deserved it. Again, if someone suspects cheating the proper thing to do is report it. I am sorry you are offended by me telling him to report his suspicions, but reporting is/was the proper thing to do. I would have given the same advice to anyone else.

P.S. It is the very height of irony to make a thread complaining about Bateman's accusations against you and in the process make numerous false accusations against me.
    thaddeus i can't stop laughing at this part, thanks for the early morning laugh

BatemanPatrickl

Well now that a second poster has stepped up and posted what he saw I hope SBR looks into it.

milwaukee mike

i also saw something fishy.
    mike jamm was out with his kids playing mini golf yesterday. when the kids weren't looking he took some free relief from a water hazard, then when they accused him of cheating he went apeshit on them and said he has been playing mini golf for 20 years and plays every week so by some twisted logic that means he couldn't possibly cheat.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i also saw something fishy. mike jamm was out with his kids playing mini golf yesterday. when the kids weren't looking he took some free relief from a water hazard, then when they accused him of cheating he went apeshit on them and said he has been playing mini golf for 20 years and plays every week so by some twisted logic that means he couldn't possibly cheat.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Consequences will never be the same. You worrymentals will be found and will be caught.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

patricia shut up you make my head hurt

mikejamm

it's great that your life is so wonderful. please tell us more because i'm on the edge of my seat. are you and the kids going to the playground or possibly even playing mini golf??
    oh i can only imagine the fun you must be having!

please come back and tell us how wonderful it was.

me, i'm here having some beers and watching basketball (big win on syracuse). the kids are entertaining themselves with xbox kinect like usual. just the way i like it.
    ==========================
    Hey right on man! Yep that's exactly what we like to do, play miniature golf, hit the driving range, go to the arcade, ride our go carts around my 20 acres of land. So while you're sitting on your lazy ass, letting your kids veg on tv and sucking down milwaukees finest piss water, I'm out having a blast and building lifetime memories with the beautiful kids I created with my hot wife! You might wanna give it a try bro, because one day you wake up from your bad hangover and and your kids will be all grown up and gone. Happens faster than you think man, and I'm pretty sure you'd want them to say, "Hey my dad spent a lot of time doing stuff with us as a family", rather than "Gee my day was some fat lazy slob who sat of the couch all day drink''in beer." And not even good quaility beer at that.

milwaukee mike

==========================
    Hey right on man! Yep that's exactly what we like to do, play miniature golf, hit the driving range, go to the arcade, ride our go carts around my 20 acres of land. So while you're sitting on your lazy ass, letting your kids veg on tv and sucking down milwaukees finest piss water, I'm out having a blast and building lifetime memories with the beautiful kids I created with my hot wife! You might wanna give it a try bro, because one day you wake up from your bad hangover and and your kids will be all grown up and gone. Happens faster than you think man, and I'm pretty sure you'd want them to say, "Hey my dad spent a lot of time doing stuff with us as a family", rather than "Gee my day was some fat lazy slob who sat of the couch all day drink''in beer." And not even good quaility beer at that.
    i assure you i drink quality beer (mostly hacker-pschorr weiss or heineken) and i'm not fat.

when i take the family to niagara falls, disney world, etc for a couple weeks at a time (i have about the easiest job in the world), i don't tell everyone else how great of a dad i am.
    me and my son have been to just about every baseball stadium in the country so it's not as though i am just sitting on my lazy ass all year long.

i'm not sure how letting them play games at the arcade is any different than my kids playing arcade games at home? (by the way xbox kinect is not "veging" it takes a lot of energy to play the sports games/dance.)
    i'm also not sure how the fact that you own 20 acres of land and have a hot wife have anything to do with whether or not you were cheating at poker.
    perhaps more of that macho persona/bragging for the sake of bragging?

i was just teasing you so hopefully you don't take anything i say too seriously.

mikejamm

i assure you i drink quality beer (mostly hacker-pschorr weiss or heineken) and i'm not fat. when i take the family to niagara falls, disney world, etc for a couple weeks at a time (i have about the easiest job in the world), i don't tell everyone else how great of a dad i am. me and my son have been to just about every baseball stadium in the country so it's not as though i am just sitting on my lazy ass all year long. i'm not sure how letting them play games at the arcade is any different than my kids playing arcade games at home? (by the way xbox kinect is not "veging" it takes a lot of energy to play the sports games/dance.) i'm also not sure how the fact that you own 20 acres of land and have a hot wife have anything to do with whether or not you were cheating at poker. perhaps more of that macho persona/bragging for the sake of bragging? i was just teasing you so hopefully you don't take anything i say too seriously.
    ======================
    Hey mike, no offense here either bro, and I think it's pretty damn cool you do get out and see this great country of ours. You kinda made a big deal out of me hang'in with my kids, so heck man I'm not in the least bit mindful about saying I do a lot of stuff with them. We've done Disney and Niagara too, the NY side, although I hear the Canadian side is the place to really experience them. I might have to consider the baseball stadium thing when my son gets a bit older, sounds like a cool idea! And If you ever get out West with your family, Yellowstone National Park is an experience you'll never forget! Again man, didn't mean to razz you on your choice of beer or your physique, I'm a comsumer of Heineken and Magic Hat myself! lol! I've worked pretty hard to get where I am and no I don't really have a macho persona and I rarely brag about anything because I know there are indeed a lot of people out there who are barely scrapping by. This bateman asshole just tried to get under my skin, and you're right, I don't have to prove anything to some prick on a message board. I've never forgot where I came from and try to remember to be kind a give some of it back.

BatemanPatrickl

Mike I think you need more gel in your hair. Just my opinion.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4937

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I didn't see what happened in this tourney but in several tourneys I have played I have seen people call all ins without a pair and said to myself WTF! But what is SBR going to do? Punish a poster for being or acting stupid playing poker? You should always except a group of people try to dump chips in these tourneys to help pals.
    Going all in with crap cards is sometimes called a bluff. Blufffing is part of poker and definitely part of my game.

milwaukee mike

======================
    Hey mike, no offense here either bro, and I think it's pretty damn cool you do get out and see this great country of ours. You kinda made a big deal out of me hang'in with my kids, so heck man I'm not in the least bit mindful about saying I do a lot of stuff with them. We've done Disney and Niagara too, the NY side, although I hear the Canadian side is the place to really experience them. I might have to consider the baseball stadium thing when my son gets a bit older, sounds like a cool idea! And If you ever get out West with your family, Yellowstone National Park is an experience you'll never forget! Again man, didn't mean to razz you on your choice of beer or your physique, I'm a comsumer of Heineken and Magic Hat myself! lol! I've worked pretty hard to get where I am and no I don't really have a macho persona and I rarely brag about anything because I know there are indeed a lot of people out there who are barely scrapping by. This bateman asshole just tried to get under my skin, and you're right, I don't have to prove anything to some prick on a message board. I've never forgot where I came from and try to remember to be kind a give some of it back.
    thanks for the kind words. yes the canada side of niagara falls is awesome, fallsview casino in particular is pretty awesome.
    of course the canada side has been hurting for business the last couple years with the passport requirements - most people in the states won't cross the border if it costs them $130 x 4 for a family.
    so that makes it even better because it's less crowded.

yellowstone is one of the things i want to see but there's no baseball stadiums anywhere near it so i haven't been able to design a good road trip around it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Going all in with crap cards is sometimes called a bluff. Blufffing is part of poker and definitely part of my game.
    I'm talking about calling someone who went all in with pocket Aces with a 9 2 off suite. That's not a good bluff. That's dumb or chips dumping.

First 1234