ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

You need advice from the genuine pros; the ladies!
    Do we have any Saloon Ladies on board?

If there are some os's on board, I might be willing to ask a similar question as #173?
    You see, even older-timers like me are still stupid when it comes to the opposite sex.
    Hey, I'm single, lonely, and NOT looking, buttt, I am getting that ol spring itch for a hot *itch.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Steve, if you are looking for something serious just be real. I have had my share of women and I have probably lost quite that I could have had if I wanted to 'Play Games'.

In my opinion, tell her what you think about her and how it is and how it will be and if she likes it she is all yours. If not move on to the next one.

Just be real, that's all.

GL Steve!!!

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Now that it's gone down hill, text this...

"Lets ****"

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I'm giving it a day off after the "drunk text" drunk text.

I really thought it was funny at the time, I do still think it is a little funny in a really ******* dumb way for that to be a chick's 1st text she receives from someone she considers a "prospect". It was supposed to be an icebreaker of sorts.

Tomorrow I will email her or something I guess. Hoping for a dinner next weekend.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    All good man. My book is not liked or respected by SBR or their users. To this point it didn't really affect me, I am a person who does not care what others think of what I do. I ate the extra juice on freeplays and what not. I am a creature of habit. They send to me no problem and I cash no problem. When I have something good going I don't like to mess with it; especially the way the online climate is in the USA - if it's a new place you don't know, if they send you a check - is your bank going to honor it? They might even close down your account? It's crazy, but true.

So as opposed to going someplace new where a possible withdrawal might not work out, I kept doing what I have been doing.

Might change that soon, maybe when I have enough for my next freeplay purchase or something.
    i can appreciate that.

but it's quite easy to throw 200 into bodog, take something +400 against money at your other book if you're worried about cashing out. although it would probably hit lol.
    i would highly recommend it, it might cost you $10 in juice but the benefits of being a pro will outweigh that in a week. the top books are smart enough to send you legit checks from places that won't get you in trouble.

First 12