xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

got some stones

Ok...Here is a breakdown: 26 stones alltogether...

All stones are Russian "demantoid" straight from the mines at Ural mountains.

ALL GEMOLOGISTS APPRAISED AND CERTIFIED...

the stones have been cut and prepped using unheated method for maximum play and clarity
    demantoid stones have a dispersion of 0.057... this is among the highest of all gems, even higher than diamond

Demantoid is among the most expensive of all garnets, with prices similar to those fetched by fine tsavorite (the other green garnet). But like all gem materials, low-quality (i.e., non-gem quality) pieces may be available for a few dollars per carat. Such stones are generally not clean enough to facet. Prices for demantoid vary greatly according to size and quality. At the top retail end, they may reach as much as US$10,000 per carat.

Demantoid garnet generally looks best under daylight. Incandescent light makes it appear slightly more yellowish green. Because of its high dispersion, demantoid looks great in the same type of lighting as diamond, i.e., multi-point (as opposed to diffuse) lighting.
    In terms of clarity, demantoid is relatively clean. Thus when buying one should expect eye-clean or near-eye-clean stones. Demantoids often contain radiating needle inclusions that are termed “horsetails.”

Demantoid is rare in faceted stones above 2 cts. Fine demantoids above 5 carats can be considered world-class pieces. Most stones tend to be less than 1 ct.

The original locality for demantoid was in Russia’s Ural Mountains. Today, deposits of lesser material exist in Iran, Italy and Namibia, but the Russian material remains the standard by which the gem is judged.

this is a classic example of a horsetail inclusion in a Russian demantoid

We have 3 large stones over a carat each. 1.18 carat(heart shaped) and 1.16 carat( round in shape) both with incredible brilliance, light play AND with a "horsetail" inclusions...As it goes on a market these 2 stones are obviously the desired of the rest since they are the only ones with this unique inclusion. appraised price
    1.18 carat=$1800
    1.16 carat=$1500

the third "over carat" is a 1.24 carat stone, but it has lot less play then the top two, and we will sell that one for $200

other 23 stones are a breakdown between 0.65-0.55-0.5-0.45-0.4- иnd 0.35 carats each, and will consider selling for around $1200 for all...

let me know if u anyone interested

here are some pics

LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTO BUYNG/SELLING PRECIOUS STONES

THX FOR LOOKING(PS. I HAVE MORE PICTURES, JUST DIDNT WANT TO POST EM ALL)

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

They kind of look like marbles.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

xkgb
    IN THREAD

pretty marbles...lol

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

A lot of people tell me I have a big set of stones on me.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You asked the wrong forum

Nobody got that kind of money round here, too many barreled in

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You asked the wrong forum Nobody got that kind of money round here, too many barreled in
    still, some owm businesses, know ppl etc....believe me this is not the first place i tried...Im thinking the more ppl i ask the better my chances of moving them

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Buy now and get 6 shamwow towels for free (plus s&h)

xkgb
    IN THREAD

bump for more traffic

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

I would'nt buy russian stones from an "X-KGB". You trying to rip us off bro?

xkgb
    IN THREAD

these are not the same clarity

Russian demantoids are in the top of their class...not namibian

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Oh ok. I just don't think people are interested in this. It's a gambling forum, not ebay. Post some hockey winners and everyone will be happy.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Green stones. 20 betpoints.
    PM me.