frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pick of the year and Attention all Rod haters

Montreal moneyline tommorow in Van city, get some

Dear, D3mightyducks,JimmyEgo,EaglesPhan, Pavy and Soxsfan

Rod comes on here picking winners at over 60% clip on mostly dog ml in the NHL he is 13-5 in his last 18 plays and you fukkin twinkle toed barrelled in broken down marble mouthed come guzzling ball juggling twinks have the sand to fukkin call out this up and coming forum legend. What is wrong with you fuks????? The only fukkin guy I heard of out of the bunch is Pavy and thats because Pavy has a weener so jammed up his ass his negativity burdens the forum. Seriously you fuks give your fukkin head a shake, wipe the come off your lip and have the balls to tout your owns plays instead of call others out for 1 bad pick.

PS suck a duck

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Although there is no way to really post some better than what Frizz said...I'll have to very strongly agree. The fukking guy comes out and posts ML dogs in the NHL and posts winners. Guy loses one play and he gets crucified worst than Christ?!?! That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I've seen 4 people in the past 24 hours tout HUGE ML favorites and try to explain how the are "value plays. Give me a goddamn break and show someone that is winning some respect. I'm not saying I don't like to lay some chalk sometimes...but there is no justification for -200 plus ML favs and the board showing praise. I've only been a member here for two months and it's disgusting to think that so many marble mouthed twinks have been roaming this site for years and doing nothing productive....unlike Rod, which is producing winners.

Five most barreled in dildos I've ever come across on a forum.

PS - Islanders/Leafs OVER 5.5 on Tuesday

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

rod afraid to pick his own winners. Not just one bad pick. He is not 13-5, he comes in chat all the time and says he is on some other bet and lost. Funny how you can be buried but 13-5

do5000
    do5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 681

Habs havent looked too good lately...

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man crush this early in the AM? Maybe a third thread would get your point across.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GET you fuks