Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

youtube video..Greatest athlete at sbr........ I think...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

lol, not bad, Nicky. You stormed past that french broad.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

we are a sad state of human beings if running a quarter mile and passing out qualifies you as best athlete here

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

Someone call the paramedics!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

Nicky your fvcked up dude Im 46 and will run rings around u pal. i gotta give u credit though. Keep it up pal, shave another 15 ilbs and youll be all right!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I hear french kids.

Nicky Santoro

boys, i swear to god, i used to think i was a fukkin great athlete, until today.. i am so sore right now, and i have a major headache and upset stomach, just from a freakin 1 min sprint. i feel so nauseous.. i can't even eat.. i have an upset stomach and everything is spinning on me.. NO JOKE..

i learnt my lesson.. i will stick to regular sports, like basketball and hockey, which i am good.. but i dont know anymore after that horrible performance today. i am stilll feeling it. remember, i havent left my desk since 94.. i am really out of shape.. but give me 2 months and you would see me flying out there. i am a fat fukk.. and today, i realized it..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Nicky, that was 1/8 mile son, go around the track 4 times its a mile. But where you are I'm sure its measured in Kilos.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

looking slim and trim nicky ......... well maybe not

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Nicky, that was 1/8 mile son, go around the track 4 times its a mile. But where you are I'm sure its measured in Kilos.
    deucer,

i went back and forth, = 1/4 mile.. like 1 lap.. man, give me some credit for finishing it..

BeatTheJerk

nicky this wont last , its kinda like if you wanted to stop gambling you may have a detox from time to time but you go right back to it , its your nature

BeatTheJerk

your fat and you gamble

Kaps
    Kaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1785

LMAO

nicky hope your ok pal

BeatTheJerk

it's the best of both worlds nicky

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Nicky,

I am going to Montreal. Meet me there, we will play 1 on 1 pucks. I will show you how good I am.

jgm1967
    jgm1967's Avatar Become A Pro!

That video made my day nicky classic I have been out of town and havent had a chance to see these videos.

nicky keep these videos online.this is great

jj has to be nervous about this display of conditioning,this is olympic type training.well done

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Nicky, what kind of camera you got, that was some nice video. Happy to see you didn't die of a hart attack too LOL

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santauro View Post
    deucer,

i went back and forth, = 1/4 mile.. like 1 lap.. man, give me some credit for finishing it..

Nicky, you did go back and forth, but you went less than 40% of the way, so it's not quite one lap. Maybe 75-80% of one lap. I'm also not sure if one lap is 1/4 mile; the soccer field in the middle looks smaller than usual. Good effort, though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cannot see it, youtube is slow tonight

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

That was excellent Nicky.

Watch out for them fools in East LA! Eazy E will shank you!

Nicky Santoro

thanks for the support boys. deucer, dont go to montreal, i am in east LA.

jgm, great to see you back man..

brocky, i swear to god, i am feeling sick as hell now.. very nauseous and soar too.. it will be worse tomrorow. i swear, i raelly thought i was going to die or faint. everything was spinning on me and still is.. never again..

slimmer, i must admit man, you are one sharp mother fukker.. i didn't think anyone would realize that i didn't complete the half lap.. but you did. i couldn't continue anymore .. i was already gasping for air at that point.. i couldn't even finish the 1/4 mile.. i probably did 78% of a 1/4 mile. you're good, slimmer.

poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky......great effort, but unfortunately the gig is up. It was 93 degrees in Boyle Heights today and smog was brutal. That park is not in my East LA, Yet in your East Los, you and all the joggers are wearing full sweatsuits, the kids on the bikes are speaking french and its a beautifal blue sky. Time to come clean my friend and admit your in Montreal. Good luck with the training by the way, glad to see you trying to get some exercise and live a healthy life.

BeatTheJerk

Nicky Sorry Bout The Negativity ........... I Should Be More Up Lifting Pal I Notcied I Got Ignored In This Thread

RealSlimShady

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santauro View Post
    slimmer, i must admit man, you are one sharp mother fukker.. i didn't think anyone would realize that i didn't complete the half lap.. but you did. i couldn't continue anymore .. i was already gasping for air at that point.. i couldn't even finish the 1/4 mile.. i probably did 78% of a 1/4 mile. you're good, slimmer.

It was a great effort, though. When you took off your sweatsuit, you looked like you wouldn't be able to complete the run....to your credit, you made it at a decent pace!

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Nicky Sorry Bout The Negativity ........... I Should Be More Up Lifting Pal I Notcied I Got Ignored In This Thread
    sorry buddy.. i swear, .i didn't understand what you meant.. i wasn't ignoring you at all..

this is what i didn't understand..

[nicky this wont last , its kinda like if you wanted to stop gambling you may have a detox from time to time but you go right back to it , its your nature]

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

LOL, those were indeed French kids (with an uppity French-from-France accent), and this is very obviously Montreal. I'm guessing Outremont or TMR.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol I just saw it

This guy could not touch me, did you see Nicky's girl in black walk by him 1:59 Mark before he started jogging? He pretended he did nt know her. Nicky she looks like she is like 60 or so. Can anyone get a screen shot of Nicky's girl..the one in black walking buy him before he started jogging at the 1:59 mark.

gordon gekko
    gordon gekko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice going Nicky, I can't believe you finished the 1/4 mile. But Nicky I would crush you in any athletic completion you throw at me I am younger and more in shape than you.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol I just saw it

This guy could not touch me, did you see Nicky's girl in black walk by him 1:59 Mark before he started jogging? He pretended he did nt know her. Nicky she looks like she is like 60 or so. Can anyone get a screen shot of Nicky's girl..the one in black walking buy him before he started jogging at the 1:59 mark.
    you're right about the 1:59 mark, but i am talking about the one on the bike behind me.. did you see how hot she was? and if you noticed, i turned around a 2nd time cause i was impressed.

that's my girl, not the old lady.. and yes, i will admit, i am out of shape, but i still think i am in way better physical shape than you jj.. i seen you go fetch the football from the floor and bend down to pick it up, and you were huffing and puffing.. anywys, i will stick to basketball and hockey. that is where i have you beat, big time.. and you will see in the upcoming week.. and then, you'll be quiet forever..

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by gordon gekko View Post
    Nice going Nicky, I can't believe you finished the 1/4 mile. But Nicky I would crush you in any athletic completion you throw at me I am younger and more in shape than you.

basketball shooting competition.. nicky -185/gordie +165
    baseball batting cage.. nicky -155/gordie +135
    running... gordie -485/nicky +445
    hockey.. nicky -1500/gordie +1200

BeatTheJerk

Maybe I Should Give Up English As A Language Nicky

BeatTheJerk

That Sentence Seems Clear To Me Nicky I Must Be On Some Shiit Tonite Seeing Things

RealSlimShady

Nicky, I watched and analyzed the video again. You took 1.5 minutes to run about 0.7 times around the track. Assuming that the track is indeed 1/4 mile(which may be questionable), that equates to a 1/4 mile time of about 2mins 15secs.....I think you'd even go slower than that. Probably 2.30......not too fast, buddy.

I do applaud your effort, though.

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh my

1234 Last