raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    i have shoes older than this dude

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

JJ's puppet

The guy pretended to be a female on internet gambling site, He has failed with 4 other posting names and has to constantly change it, guy has a uni brow and this guy looks like Mickey fukkin mouse with his fukkin cheeks. This guy posted a video last week went 2-13 and deletes his youtube account because he is embarassed. I forgot to add you to my burial thread so you will be added you twinkle toed barrelled in broken down marble mouthed twink prick fuk, making vids from your parents living room priceless.

Salud

Props to JJ for yet again being a Puppet master of another twink.
    Last edited by frizzelli; 02-19-11 at 01:30 AM.

Forward Progress
    Forward Progress's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibrow its the lighting palI buried you in a wager and I went 3-7 actually and I have a youtube channel here. My bad...I had a bad day where I handicapped those plays in 15 minutes. So my 90% rate went down to 80%. All my accounts were a success and I made new accounts for shits and giggles. Why don't you make a video fatty...lets see the real Frizzelli probably too ashamed of yourself.Have fun pal maybe ill pm you a couple free winners to get you back on your feet.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    JJ's puppet

The guy pretended to be a female on internet gambling site, He has failed with 4 other posting names and has to constantly change it, guy has a uni brow and this guy looks like Mickey fukkin mouse with his fukkin cheeks. This guy posted a video last week went 2-13 and deletes his youtube account because he is embarassed. I forgot to add you to my burial thread so you will be added you twinkle toed barrelled in broken down marble mouthed twink prick fuk, making vids from your parents living room priceless.

Salud

Props to JJ for yet again being a Puppet master of another twink.
    looks like a twink, talks like a twink, must be a twink......

Forward Progress

Yeah I'll give you a house tour as well should you how it is to live in luxury.JJ's puppet he suggested that I don't make this account...don't need anyone to say or do anything for me pal.How does it feel to be a lonely angry person with zero self-confidence? Please, make a video because I can't tell if you're being serious...I think this is a pretty funny joke.

Forward Progress

show* not gonna bother editing the post.and twink Come back to me when you get laid and we'll talk.

frizzelli

Not to mention this fuk is talking outta his ass I never wagered with him on that game Rams-Seahawks you fuk. Are you that fukkin stupid?

frizzelli

Failed under 4 differnet poster names enough said. How about when I come to van city in 2 weeks we can talk about it. What you say twink? We can make a video of a real life burial.

Forward Progress

I've won so many wagers against people like you it's hard to keep track. Saints...Rams...same thing.

Forward Progress

Frizzelli does anything +100000Frizzelli shows up +100000Frizzelli shows up and tries to act all buddy buddy because he acts tough online but is the complete opposite in real life-5000Come stop by Yaletown anytime...if you're actually serious. Just promise me you won't be full of too much anger.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Progress View Post
    Frizzelli does anything +100000Frizzelli shows up +100000Frizzelli shows up and tries to act all buddy buddy because he acts tough online but is the complete opposite in real life-5000Come stop by Yaletown anytime...if you're actually serious. Just promise me you won't be full of too much anger.

How could I be angry at a little twink fuk who looks like Mickey mouse and is a puppet of a grown ass man, I feel sorry for you kid, You still live with your parents you have to falsify you record to impress people who never fukkin heard of ya pal, You have a uni brow and you suck at capping. You keep failing miserably and change poster names every week how pathetic is your life pal.

Im all in on does anything and shows up.

Forward Progress

I live with my parents because I'm 19 and attending University which is 15-20 minutes away from me. So I save an extra 5 grand. Yeah University...something you weren't smart enough to get into.Second, I don't have a unibrow but thanks.Third, you won't show up or do anything so I don't have to worry about that.JJ and I joke around about this shit and it's people like you that make us laugh because you take this shit so seriously...really pathetic.I suck at capping? Yeah hitting 60%+ in every major sport and making money on a consistent basis sucks. Where are your plays Someone bump your NCAAB thread or NBA threads.I'm done with you.

Forward Progress

You're officially on my "buried" list

frizzelli

I live with my parents because I'm 19 and attending University which is 15-20 minutes away from me. So I save an extra 5 grand. Yeah University...something you weren't smart enough to get into.Second, I don't have a unibrow but thanks.Third, you won't show up or do anything so I don't have to worry about that.JJ and I joke around about this shit and it's people like you that make us laugh because you take this shit so seriously...really pathetic.I suck at capping? Yeah hitting 60%+ in every major sport and making money on a consistent basis sucks. Where are your plays Someone bump your NCAAB thread or NBA threads.I'm done with you.
    Most people when I bury them say they are done with me pal, So thanks for playing did you see my Beat the Prick results finished 12 out of 1000 peeps oh yeah the contest before that a bracket contest finished 6th oh yeah not to mention mods posted about my above average capping, check out the sbr changes thread mods explain about the points system for guys like me but I dont tout plays I make money without having to be an attention whore.

frizzelli

You would think someone that hits at %90 rate $5000 would be nothing Just proves yet again you are a fukkin joke if I hit at %90 I would have my own penthouse.

Forward Progress

School is $15,000 a year. This is a 5 year program. Plus I have a car...insurance for the car. Clothing, entertainment..beer and going to clubs isn't cheap. You wouldn't understand. Who the fukk cares about some stupid contests? So you did good in 1 out of the million you've probably entered....grats bro.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ's puppet The guy pretended to be a female on internet gambling site, He has failed with 4 other posting names and has to constantly change it, guy has a uni brow and this guy looks like Mickey fukkin mouse with his fukkin cheeks. This guy posted a video last week went 2-13 and deletes his youtube account because he is embarassed. I forgot to add you to my burial thread so you will be added you twinkle toed barrelled in broken down marble mouthed twink prick fuk, making vids from your parents living room priceless. Salud Props to JJ for yet again being a Puppet master of another twink.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

Fukkin burried this fuk, I hope he goes and writes another 6 page article about it.

Forward Progress

Yeah I'll write a nice 10 page article on it actually

frizzelli

Yeah I'll write a nice 10 page article on it actually
    I just feel real sorry for you twink, your a fellow canadian and you act like the biggest attention whore this site has ever seen, you constantly have to change posting names because you are an embarrassment. You have JJ attention now so i am happy for you pal but he gets off having twinks as puppets everyone knows it. Do yourself a favour take scissors and cut the strings puppet. Did your father leave you at an early age to be so attention craved???? We can talk about it pal its hard to see someone seek so much attention on an internet gambling site. You also got called down by ttwarrior like this has to end guy.
    Salud

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

is it wrong that i love this thread?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

This frizzelli guy is so fukking annoying.. STFU you POS!!

GFY!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Why does he keep saying twink? Some issues there I think.
    Lets see, constant anger, and homophobic remarks... I wonder what Dr Freud would think....

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    This frizzelli guy is so fukking annoying.. STFU you POS!!

GFY!!!
    We know this type all too well where we are from.
    Pay attention to how he is always ending with "salud"
    These delusional Italian wannabees. Never been there, don't speak the language, but piss and moan with pride during World Cup about their heritage. Typical angry Guido douche bag.

frizzelli

This frizzelli guy is so fukking annoying.. STFU you POS!! GFY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Why does he keep saying twink? Some issues there I think. Lets see, constant anger, and homophobic remarks... I wonder what Dr Freud would think....

daimoshokage

frizzeli is the biggest kunt here.. he will creep out on your thread and will state idotic crap..

posted russell brand's tiny dick in the Saloon to make fun of and this fukking moron spits out that "this is a gambling forum and this the post is not acceptable and shit" WTF! It's in the Saloon you POS, gambling topic is off-topic there..

SBR should ban this bum!!! He feels like he owns this site.. when in fact, he's the biggest POS here..

GFY frizzelli, get the fukking hell out of here..

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Yeah hitting 60%+ in every major sport and making money on a consistent basis sucks.
    If you could really hit 60%+ in every major sport then you wouldn't be out applying for a job as a paper boy.

ChileCheese

frizzeli is the biggest kunt here.. he will creep out on your thread and will state idotic crap..

posted russell brand's tiny dick in the Saloon to make fun of and this fukking moron spits out that "this is a gambling forum and this the post is not acceptable and shit" WTF! It's in the Saloon you POS, gambling topic is off-topic there..

SBR should ban this bum!!! He feels like he owns this site.. when in fact, he's the biggest POS here..

GFY frizzelli, get the fukking hell out of here..
    Dont get so worked up bro. He isnt worth your time. Dense people dont understand just why it is they are hated. Thats how they turn into 40 something single angry white men. That being said, it would be nice if he was banned, but it takes SBR a long time to rid themselves of these types usually. Maybe ask him to post a play or two, or an opinion on a betting angle.. it will scare him so much people want to talk about actual sports, he ll prob freak out and leave.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Dont get so worked up bro. He isnt worth your time. Dense people dont understand just why it is they are hated. Thats how they turn into 40 something single angry white men. That being said, it would be nice if he was banned, but it takes SBR a long time to rid themselves of these types usually. Maybe ask him to post a play or two, or an opinion on a betting angle.. it will scare him so much people want to talk about actual sports, he ll prob freak out and leave.
    Yeah you're right.. He acts like a fukkng moderator here.. that pisses me off.. acting like he's the fukking law here and shit.. SBR should ban this frizzelli guy..

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friz got spunked on in this thread

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's what I was wondering.

If the kid hit 80 or 90% as he claims-----why the hell is he putting on a shirt/tie and going for a job interview?

Anyone hitting at that rate-----doesn't need a minimum wage paying job.

Just my two cents....

Anyone else wondering the same thing?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I just feel real sorry for you twink, your a fellow canadian and you act like the biggest attention whore this site has ever seen, you constantly have to change posting names because you are an embarrassment. You have JJ attention now so i am happy for you pal but he gets off having twinks as puppets everyone knows it. Do yourself a favour take scissors and cut the strings puppet. Did your father leave you at an early age to be so attention craved???? We can talk about it pal its hard to see someone seek so much attention on an internet gambling site. You also got called down by ttwarrior like this has to end guy.
    Salud
    why are you calling the kid a twink?...leave the guy alone he went 6-2 on a video posted last week for fukk's sake besides you don't know could just be a jellywatcher.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Here's what I was wondering.

If the kid hit 80 or 90% as he claims-----why the hell is he putting on a shirt/tie and going for a job interview?

Anyone hitting at that rate-----doesn't need a minimum wage paying job.

Just my two cents....

Anyone else wondering the same thing?

Not everyone wants to gamble for a living

Forward Progress

Firstly, it's pretty obvious I'm not hitting 80-90%...that was an exaggeration.

I was hitting a little over 60% in NCAAB and NHL. Even hitting at that rate I wager $25-$100 per game. I'm not a professional handicapper, this isn't some long-term job. Also, I didn't apply to be a paperboy...I applied to write for the paper. That's why I'm going to school to become a journalist...sports journalist to be exact. Wagering how much I wager plus how much I'm paying for school (half) and all the other bills you guys pay minus a mortgage, it's not like I'm going to be betting $1,000 a game.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Forward-

Not sure what you guys are fighting about.....but at the end of the day....you did a really good job on those vids.

.....and I really like the way you guys spell things like favor as "favour".

You silly Canadians crack me up!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12345 Last