Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

15 will get you 20

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

She pukes, shits, and has bad breath.........like they all do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

She has skillz.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

mr.kush
    mr.kush's Avatar Become A Pro!

the level of stalker from the op is scary.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

God I spent a fukkin hour and a half downloading all the shyt needed to watch those vids and they were pretty disappointing- nothing to jerk too. The pix are better.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I wonder what her mom looks like? She looks 15 so her mom cant be a day over 40

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

VERY nice.....VERY nice!!!!!!

Yes I WILL have a seat over there! Gladly bro! Chris Hanson would kick that out of bed?? NO EFFIN WAY! He would be ALLLL OVER THAT trust me

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    VERY nice.....VERY nice!!!!!!

Yes I WILL have a seat over there! Gladly bro! Chris Hanson would kick that out of bed?? NO EFFIN WAY! He would be ALLLL OVER THAT trust me
    Great call, carper. he's a 2 face. i bet if he had the chance with her and knew there was no way he'd get caught and she came up to him all sweet in that yellow dress and said, hi sexy man, i want you so badly. he'd jump on her in 1.3 seconds.

if only we can get this girl to play dumb like she dont know him and say this to him in a bar.. and then we set up hidden cameras and catch him in the act.. how great would this be if we put this up on CNN news, nbc news for all to see chris hansen going with this girl to a hotel.. and then we see a man arresting him and the cops jump him.

would this be the most watched moment in tv history?? seeing chrissy get arrested on tv for this?? i'd pay anything to see this..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by mr.kush View Post
    dont worry, if she ends up missing and we see her ass all over Nancy Grace for the next 2 months we know who did it

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

thats where u would end up if u did that lol

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.kush View Post
    enough stalking will = flattery which in turn leads to me banging her numerous times

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    She's mad young, no way she's 18. Her best pic is the yellow dress with the ass, hence why it's the one everyone sees. Not overly impressed
    That pic has been around forever on the net. Seen it on other forums probably couple years ago

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Add her to myspace you fukk..

http://www.myspace.com/drama444

She's 19 so pedobear should now get the fukk out..

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

The guy who posts pictures of his 16 year old sister for points is into girls that look like jail bait? What a shocker.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

onetrick lets just tag team her already

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I would nut in 2 seconds.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    enough stalking will = flattery which in turn leads to me banging her numerous times
    are you talking about rape?

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Felt like a creepy looking at that, but I checked every picture, haha.

Nicky Santoro

no matter what we say here about her being 16, or some of us being considered a pedophile..blah blah blah.. bottom line is.. if this exact girl in the yellow tight dress came up to all of us 583 posters here and said "hi honey, i want you so badly".. and nobody here was married or had a GF, and everyone of us is a heterosexual and you were guaranteed to never get caught or arrested.. i bet out of the 583 hetero sbr posters to get offered this by her, 583 would say SURE baby.. lets go..

Boys, lets not be hypocrites here. Even Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC would go if he was guaranteed not to ever get caught. he's a hypocrite..

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

looks young but is probably 18

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    no matter what we say here about her being 16, or some of us being considered a pedophile..blah blah blah.. bottom line is.. if this exact girl in the yellow tight dress came up to all of us 583 posters here and said "hi honey, i want you so badly".. and nobody here was married or had a GF, and everyone of us is a heterosexual and you were guaranteed to never get caught or arrested.. i bet out of the 583 hetero sbr posters to get offered this by her, 583 would say SURE baby.. lets go..

Boys, lets not be hypocrites here. Even Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC would go if he was guaranteed not to ever get caught. he's a hypocrite..

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjep View Post
    looks young but is probably 18
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126168183

Nicky Santoro

i swear i know women. everybody in the other forums all are saying what i said. when the yellow dress pic first came out, i was in love. and then when pony put up the rest, i told him they all suck and the only good one was yellow dress.. i said i wish i never saw the others. it ruined my fantasy.. and i was right.. cause it seems like at least 4 posters in that other forum said the same thing. do i have taste or do i have taste?? i know women, boys.. i know women..

those other pics sucked big time. she's a 10 in yellow dress, and an avg of 6 with the other pics. man, she is sooooooooo hot in that yellow dress pic..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicky look at her first vid, u get to see her ass in a thong, imagine that under the yellow dress...i will be back after a few pumps

Nicky Santoro

nicky look at her first vid, u get to see her ass in a thong, imagine that under the yellow dress...i will be back after a few pumps
    I saw it. in fact, i saw it 4x in a row. mind you, i was disappointed. i thought for sure she'd get naked.. and then she puts her clothes back on. talk about a let down..

She really does have an incredible body.. great butt, and nice long legs too.. great stomach. she is good.. but my heart will always be with that yellow dress one..

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

no matter what we say here about her being 16, or some of us being considered a pedophile..blah blah blah.. bottom line is.. if this exact girl in the yellow tight dress came up to all of us 583 posters here and said "hi honey, i want you so badly".. and nobody here was married or had a GF, and everyone of us is a heterosexual and you were guaranteed to never get caught or arrested.. i bet out of the 583 hetero sbr posters to get offered this by her, 583 would say SURE baby.. lets go.. Boys, lets not be hypocrites here. Even Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC would go if he was guaranteed not to ever get caught. he's a hypocrite..
    There is no way to guarantee that you won't get caught. The age of consent in Canada is 16 but I still wouldn't do it. 18 would be a bit of a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    What a dumb ass. That guy is not dealing with a full deck. How the hell do you get caught twice by a tv show in that short of time?

James

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17200

I agree with Nicky, she took one really hot picture and the rest just tarnish that image.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckloose View Post
    I agree with Nicky, she took one really hot picture and the rest just tarnish that image.
    I have to disagree. The "Got Skills?" one looks good as well as the volleyball pic. I have a weakness for those volleyball spandex shorts and knee pads.

James

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckloose View Post
    you know why?? because she got older, that's why. she was 14 and cute and tight and innocent. then in the later pics, she's probably 17 or 18 and she matured.. you know how it is.. just like us boys.. we were cute when we were 13, then we turned 17 and we started growing some hair on our face, developed pimples, our voices started changing and we became men.. same thing happened to her. she was hotter young and now is maturing too fast and no longer cute like she was when she was 14 in that yellow dress.

Flexin

you know why?? because she got older, that's why. she was 14 and cute and tight and innocent. then in the later pics, she's probably 17 or 18 and she matured.. you know how it is.. just like us boys.. we were cute when we were 13, then we turned 17 and we started growing some hair on our face, developed pimples, our voices started changing and we became men.. same thing happened to her. she was hotter young and now is maturing too fast and no longer cute like she was when she was 14 in that yellow dress.
    I think you have it backwards. The people on the other site were complaining about the pictures that made her look REALLY young.

James

First 123456 Last