Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

What kind of cheese?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

my gf is 22 and tuna smells like her vagina. i noticed this after making a tuna sandwich and i smelt my fingers.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    What kind of cheese?

I'd say grated parmesan.
    You know, the kind you sprinkle on pasta.

What does this indicate?

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    I'd say grated parmesan.

What does this indicate?

Probably means your dick is dirty.

I like the spurs also.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might wanna see about having her get a shower within several hours of when you plan to dive in... oh, and make sure she actually washes it too.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Might wanna see about having her get a shower within several hours of when you plan to dive in... oh, and make sure she actually washes it too.
    Do you like the Spurs-3 tonight?

stefank
    stefank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better go with the Spurs and nothing else.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Now if you just smell some pasta before you dive in, you can imagine that you're eating TunaHelper

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch what she eats. that tends to muck up the smell also

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Now if you just smell some pasta before you dive in, you can imagine that you're eating TunaHelper
    or cook up some pasta for real and eat the hell out of both at the same time

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

Haha I like your casual side note on the Spurs
    Good luck with both

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

What are the causes of vaginal odor?
    Besides excessive washing, douching, tight clothes and certain chemicals (scented body washes, antibacterial soap, etc) can cause vaginal infection or yeast infections. Certain contraceptives and foreign body in vagina can provoke vaginal odor and other major health issues. Vaginal and anal intercourse alternation during the same session can cause vaginal infection resulting in vaginal odor. Though rare, diet can affect the smell of your vagina. In some cases of vaginal odor, eating a healthy diet (eating fruit and vegetables abundantly) can remediate the condition without any medical treatment
    Useful tips
    Wear clean tampons and change them regularlys Avoid Douching, it is not necessary; it can damage or destroy the normal acidity of the vagina resulting in vaginal problems. If you suffer from ant type of vaginal infection, it is recommended to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants so that the vagina can breathe easier. Tight clothes can irritate the vagina and cause or increase vaginal odor. Wearing cotton panties is also important. If a vaginal infection persists despite treatment, you need to see a doctor because it could be a sign of Cancer of the cervix or vagina, Bacterial Vaginosis, Chlamydia, Genital Herpes, Gonorrhea, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Vaginitis, Yeast Infection, etc.
    For women, after intercourse, it is important to go urinate. Urination after sex helps to remove any possible bacteria that may be outside or inside the vaginal canal that would go up in the urethra. Because once present, these microbes tend to go up into the bladder, and can cause recurrent urinary infections. Urination causes a cleansing effect, forcing the microbes outside.
    Is there a natural treatment for vaginal odor?
    Yes. Our herbal remedies are formulated to be total Feminine products. Not only are they designed to attack the root causes of your current bacterial vaginosis but also their recurrence. Naturally, they balance the flora of your vagina. The ingredients in our remedies can assist in the re-establishment of the natural lactobacilli in your vagina and significantly boost your immune system to fight your existing condition and its recurrence.
    To learn more about vaginal odor and its natural treatment, visit our vaginal odor website. Raphaelo is a nutritionist who strongly believes in natural healing. He also believes that nature has a cure for any disease. To learn more about his own personal beneficial experience with natural herbal remedies.

Read more: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman...#ixzz1DfrTuf47

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I love eating pussy more than anything, but when it smells bad, damn thats a turn off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Southbayrider

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I concur socrates, I love to do it, but wont if its stinky. I greatly dislike stinky puntang

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Maybe it's like people with bad breathe and they are the only one that doesn't smell their own odor?

Spurs do look good...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    I'd say grated parmesan.

What does this indicate?
    She's Italian.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I once fingered a chick that smelled bloody strong and I swear on hubie69's avatar that it took me like half hour of scrubbing to get the smell off and NO JOKE when I was smoking a spliff like an hour later, I put my hand up to my face and i could still fuckin smell it up close. Her basement stank when we were watching the movie, it was fuckin bruuuuttal

EDIT: SHE HOPPED OUT THE SHOWER when i first got there too. Yeecchh.

Spurs for sure.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

boys there is nothing worse in this world than some rotten smelling pussy. I was about to have a one nighter with a chick till i pulled her panties down and the smell overwhelmed me. I put my clothes back on and told her I had to leave.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I banged and finger blasted this chick and the smell was so intense I found myself holding my breath during most of it! The only thing that would take the smell off my fingers was a bleach cleanser i clean my bathroom with! I'm so glad I wore a condom!!!

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

Your girl has Vaginitis! Or else her pussy fell asleep and something crawled up in there and died! Either way get her to a doctor asap! He can cure the one or reach up in there and pull whats dead out!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    I banged and finger blasted this chick and the smell was so intense I found myself holding my breath during most of it! The only thing that would take the smell off my fingers was a bleach cleanser i clean my bathroom with! I'm so glad I wore a condom!!!
    you are more than a man than I am, i fukking ran.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    HAHA. That reminds me of the time, a few weeks ago, I was driving in a company vehicle and could not figure out where this smell was coming from. It smelled like fish. I thought well, maybe one of my coworkers drove the van and had a fish sandwich, or a basket of fried fish sticks or some shit. So I'm looking under the seats, in the glove compartment, on the floor in the back. Nothing! This god damn smell would not go away.

I tried to ignore it, but it was weird because the smell would get stronger for no aparant reason. Then would fade away. Then come back.....etc

That's when I went to adjust my eyeglasses with my right hand. The smell was overpowering!

OMG, it was the smell of my girlfriends gash!

The smell is coming from my right hand.....

We had fornicated the night before. Sad part is, I showered in the morning.

Yikes!

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

How the **** do these girls not know they stink??? UNREAL!!!!

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

tuna and cheese not good. you need to run away man

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

absolutely normal. but if you don't like it get one of those pine tree air fresheners and cram it up there.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

bro, the smells they're describing are not normal

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Sometimes a girl's stink will kinda stick with me for a couple days no matter how much I shower and scrub. It's probably my fault though because I never use condoms. This one girl's box I slept with smelled exactly like Wendy's hamburgers. I like my girls to have a little flavor but sometimes it's just too much.

Jerm try sprinkling some Old Bay on your girl to see if it can help enhance the flavor or make it more enjoyable to eat. Spurs let me down.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

no

thats nasty

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

So everybody lost their cash on the Spurs too huh, fuk they played like shit, I watched that game on gamecast and I thought they had missed shot offensive rebound missed layup on repeat. Fukin total went under by 47 1/2, fukin scored 56 combined for the 2nd half

Oh well I gotta put some mayonnaise in between my girls legs and have a tuna sandwich for dinner

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    absolutely normal. but if you don't like it get one of those pine tree air fresheners and cram it up there.
    ya be sure to get the one that says new car scent

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Oh well I gotta put some mayonnaise in between my girls legs and have a tuna sandwich for dinner
    Dude, that is fukking gross!

You eat the mayonnaise off your girls tuna?!

What a sick fukk!

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

haha I love this place!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    Dude, that is fukking gross! You eat the mayonnaise off your girls tuna?! What a sick fukk!
    its better than some other brand mayo, guy likes his own mayo no worries

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8365

If it smells like purfume tommrrow don't eat it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Pour about 2grams of yayo inside her and it will help the smell.

123 Last