will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

To anyone that's ever bashed me...

Please go to the points section and read my post and replies to the bashing. If you're not interested, that's fine. It's a free world. Thank you and have a nice day

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

2 different threads. One written by me and one written by Patrick L. Bateman( who currently is on a "temporary vacation")

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm going to bump this thread up again later because i know that I'm not high on the popularity scale. It's like a high school even though I'm 21 years removed from high school

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

will it does not matter what you say or said, What matters is that you basically lied and scammed people out of points , then later after people hammered you , you then decided to pay them back, honorable thing to do, but still does not erase peoples thoughts and opinions.

It is going to take years for you to get over that in my opinion, but good luck.

one more thing , you "stiff" or steal once you will do it again, period

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Please go to the points section and read my post and replies to the bashing. If you're not interested, that's fine. It's a free world. Thank you and have a nice day
    People should applaud you for finally paying your debts? Grow up, kid.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    will it does not matter what you say or said, What matters is that you basically lied and scammed people out of points , then later after people hammered you , you then decided to pay them back, honorable thing to do, but still does not erase peoples thoughts and opinions.

It is going to take years for you to get over that in my opinion, but good luck.

one more thing , you "stiff" or steal once you will do it again, period
    this.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm not a kid--I'm not looking for applause or recognition. I am a person (39 years old BTW), the bashing is a waste of people's time and yes, I do have a conscience and "words do hurt". If anyone wants to bash, you're going to do it anyway. This is a sports (wagering) related site in which I have a lot of knowledge to offer people, while trying to be a good listener also. This isn't a popularity contest. If someone has something important to say about sports, listen to them, they might be able to be helpful or enlightening.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not a kid--I'm not looking for applause or recognition. I am a person (39 years old BTW), the bashing is a waste of people's time and yes, I do have a conscience and "words do hurt". If anyone wants to bash, you're going to do it anyway. This is a sports (wagering) related site in which I have a lot of knowledge to offer people, while trying to be a good listener also. This isn't a popularity contest. If someone has something important to say about sports, listen to them, they might be able to be helpful or enlightening.

then perhaps your time could be better spent looking for ways to generate more income to avoid stiffing people in the future.

nosniboR11
    fu

even worse 39 years old and stiffed people like that, I dont care what you say, you are going to right back in the same situation, 39 years old and stiffing posters, wow, now I even lost more respect for you dumbass

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

you must not have read the thread in the points site

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

find another hobby,save the insults, it shows your ignorance

nosniboR11
    fu

you must not have read the thread in the points site

why the hell would i waste my time

find another hobby,save the insults, it shows your ignorance
    you put your name out there, i responding with the truth, dont like it, srry, next time you should be a man like you claim , and pay your debts and honor your WORD. See I could of called you a liar like you are, and since I brought that up , why would anybody believe anything you say, you are the guy that told them one thing and did another with there points. correct. have a good day , SBR STIFF

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Duke fans are alright with me

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never gave a fuckk about you stiffing people....But now I find it hilarious that you're 39 years old, and stiffed people for points.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Sheesh. The Points forum is a real eye-opener.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

The points have been paid back --that is the bottom line