Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

How high?

How high are u? I'm on cloud 9. 420 Won my packers bet and got a Bj from sum random chick, life is good, thank u super bowl and thank u Jesus, life is good

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Same here man. Amen and Amen.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just high on life. Go Pack Go.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post
    Same here man. Amen and Amen.
    Amen brother, the lord is good the lord is great please send more fine girls my way, not under 18 though not tryin to catch a charge if u kno what I mean

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Im blowing a bag in my vaporizer as I type , I would recommend one to any serious tokers.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Im blowing a bag in my vaporizer as I type , I would recommend one to any serious tokers.
    vaporizers are the bomb, if ur a real smoker gotta have one

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a serious smoker - but have thought about getting one purely because I hate the idea of what the smoke is doing (when I do decide to have a toke)

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Not a serious smoker - but have thought about getting one purely because I hate the idea of what the smoke is doing (when I do decide to have a toke)
    get one ASAP you'll love it..

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    get one ASAP you'll love it..
    I may PM you if that's cool (when I decide to buy). Don't want to drop $600 on the volcano one (yet) - but may want to hit you up for some advice.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Not a big vape fan, been using a gravity bong lately. Love bongs.

Smoke

I may PM you if that's cool (when I decide to buy). Don't want to drop $600 on the volcano one (yet) - but may want to hit you up for some advice.
    No problem, hope to hear from u. Always willing to help a fellow smoker

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Thats exactly why i bought mine but i also bought it because its much more efficient than other methods. I just purchased one a week ago from ebay, it can fill up bags and you can use the tube as well and it cost me about buck fifty.

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

the way i see it, smoking is nice, i partake in it every once in a while... however its 2011 and vaping is what smoking has really evolved to.

smoking is like a nice classic car/hot rod, nice to have on a sunday drive now and then..... vaping is like a new audi r8 or corvette or ________(any new badass car), DEFINITELY THE WAY TO GO in 2011, get with it!
    Last edited by yurnero; 02-07-11 at 01:08 AM.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

cherish this moment cause in gambling, that great feeling NEVER lasts.. it's up and down. you can be great now and in 24 hrs, you hate the world again. gambling is sick. it changes everyday. 5 days ago, i went 15-1 and was having the week of my life. Every book owed me a ton. i was living the dream. i was in the clouds.. then the last 5 days, i can't buy a win. gave it all back, including today when i had PIT and PIT un for huge.. now i am down and pissed.. 5 days ago, i was king.. today i feel down in the dumps. in 2 weeks i'll come back here and say how i am up big again, and then in 3 weeks, i'll be here saying how unlucky i am and cant buy a win.

so take advantage of this great feeling, and soak it all in and cherish it, cause in gambling, these moods you're in now don't last too long.. it will change again.. that you can be sure of.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Not a big vape fan, been using a gravity bong lately. Love bongs.
    Used to luv bongs, brings back memories but filters out too much THC

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

^ how does that relate to smoking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Used to luv bongs, brings back memories but filters out too much THC
    Once in a while bongs are nice, same goes for blunts but for maximum THC consumption, vaporizer is the way to go

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

o and one more thing to the "bag" vaps, not hating on them, but systems such as the vocano and bag vaps etc are more of a novelty item. i mean, dont get me wrong, they are very nice, but really not that practical. i would recommend a whip vap such as the silver surfer.

from my experiences, that is the way to go, the whip vaps cost less (way less if you get one of those cheap wood box ones) than the bag ones and come on, who wants to fukk with a bag all the time?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

sorry man, i am not myself. i dont' know what i was babbling about. didn't read it all. too depressed after today.. i didn't read it well.. i thought he said he is happy because he won 420 today.. my bad.. carry on..

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    cherish this moment cause in gambling, that great feeling NEVER lasts.. it's up and down. you can be great now and in 24 hrs, you hate the world again. gambling is sick. it changes everyday. 5 days ago, i went 15-1 and was having the week of my life. Every book owed me a ton. i was living the dream. i was in the clouds.. then the last 5 days, i can't buy a win. gave it all back, including today when i had PIT and PIT un for huge.. now i am down and pissed.. 5 days ago, i was king.. today i feel down in the dumps. in 2 weeks i'll come back here and say how i am up big again, and then in 3 weeks, i'll be here saying how unlucky i am and cant buy a win.

so take advantage of this great feeling, and soak it all in and cherish it, cause in gambling, these moods you're in now don't last too long.. it will change again.. that you can be sure of.
    been down that road many of times, I hear ya, its a shitty life we live but gotta make the best of it, the end is near for all of us but that is OK

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    sorry man, i am not myself. i dont' know what i was babbling about. didn't read it all. too depressed after today.. i didn't read it well.. i thought he said he is happy because he won 420 today.. my bad.. carry on..
    Sorry to hear about that bro.

Smoke

Once in a while bongs are nice, same goes for blunts but for maximum THC consumption, vaporizer is the way to go
    exactly

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

I forgot to add, the leftovers from the vaporizer can be recycled into something else, it pretty much smells and looks like stock input, just a little darker.