Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Never heard of ya pal

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

JJ, what the fuks up with you wearing one side of your shades outside the hat and the other side underneath it? Get it together you crazy fuk. Nice job as always putting the list together.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys just strive to do better next time

I do have some vendettas and I settle them with this awards list

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky I know every name on the list

Guys like to hear there names

Nicky I am here 20 hrs per day

Coach, I've not made the list once yet. It used to piss me off. One time I lost sleep for a WEEK thinking about how I wasn't on the list. Had to go to the doc and get Ambien for it. He told me the forum was BS and that it didn't matter and that I should get a JOB for crissakes, but **** him. He doesn't know anything. Then I realized the problem is me and I've got the wrong approach. I will work on bettering myself so that I can make the list one day. My life long dream is to be POTM. I know, I know. Shooting too high.

But I swear to God I will at least make the top 10 soon even if it kills me!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post

Coach, I've not made the list once yet. It used to piss me off. One time I lost sleep for a WEEK thinking about how I wasn't on the list. Had to go to the doc and get Ambien for it. He told me the forum was BS and that it didn't matter and that I should get a JOB for crissakes, but **** him. He doesn't know anything. Then I realized the problem is me and I've got the wrong approach. I will work on bettering myself so that I can make the list one day. My life long dream is to be POTM. I know, I know. Shooting too high.

But I swear to God I will at least make the top 10 soon even if it kills me!

never heard of you.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This motherfukker STILL can't get my name right??? Month and month I make the list and month after month he has never said my name right. Jesus fukk!!!! I'm not even going to try to make the list this month. I give up. Fukkk this clown.

First 123