demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

nba discussion diverted

Hey rattzz, would you be offended if i had this in my avy?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

I THOUGHT RAT FROM NY

Hofstra beat the Mason Jar by a baker’s dozen (as 5-point home dogs) earlier this year ‘preserving’ their lead in the competitive Colonial Athletic Association. That win snapped a five-game series losing skid but now brings Mason’s 14-3-1 ATS mark when they win straight up with same-season revenge into play. It also ties in nicely to the Pride’s 1-9-1 ATS log when they lose SU as dogs versus a same-season avenging foe and ‘cans’ any thoughts of a Patriots’ straight up win, no cover result. And if the straight up win is a concern, it shouldn’t be: the Patriots are 10-0 SU and 8-1 ATS at home this season. By George, Mason’s five returning starters ‘state’ their case as the team to beat in the CAA. No back doors left ajar here. We recommend a 1-unit play on George Mason

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

How soon will ratzz change his user-name again?

within a week -350
    more than week +300

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Not that my two cents on any sort of history matters, but It's amazing how much attention is devoted to a very overt Nazi symbol and the emotion it brings up, and rightfully so of course. But with respect, looking back much further in history when anyone talks about any of the Caesars and emperors of the Roman Empire, and the military machines that they ran, not much is mentioned about the atrocities that they committed. Mostly just in the buildings they erected and culture they brought to modern society. So it's pretty clear that for many of us we can separate the bad from the good because, more than likely, we don't have too many living relatives from that era. I also bring this up because another capper here uses a name and the avatar on one such emperor who was noted for multiple massacres and persecutions but not much attention is given to this fact.
    good point, but still I feel that the way Nazi-Germany arose in a world much similar to the one we live in today needs more attention than the fact that there were a lot of barbarian despots two milleniums ago. in the mid 20th century, we like to think of ourselves as knowledgeable and civilized, while the mentality during the roman empire was more of a survival of the fittest. every generation is a result of its environment, and the two differ a lot, hence it is of more significance what happend during WW2, even though both crimes were awful

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by MadMajor View Post
    good point, but still I feel that the way Nazi-Germany arose in a world much similar to the one we live in today needs more attention than the fact that there were a lot of barbarian despots two milleniums ago. in the mid 20th century, we like to think of ourselves as knowledgeable and civilized, while the mentality during the roman empire was more of a survival of the fittest. every generation is a result of its environment, and the two differ a lot, hence it is of more significance what happend during WW2, even though both crimes were awful
    All good points... Go figure... an intelligent discussion within a thread of intelligent discussion...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    so your if good that in one week you will win everything you need and never gamble again? if your so good one month is even more time to embarass me. rat you arent game cause you are a pussy. typical frog. hitler should have finished off all you romanticists. typical french arrogance. biggest pussy nation in european history. like hitler said in 1920 all of your athletes would be black one day. so true now.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    As for the nazis I have no sympathy for them. I am an admirer of german military prowess in the second war. It was one of histories greatest military machines- we should be happy hitler was the leader because if they had a leader who wasn't so stubborn god knows they would have easily ruled all off europe and north africa.
    clearly.. you do have sympathy... "hitler should have 'finished off' all you romanticists." is a clear demonstration of ideological support of activity..

in another you stated to me "we should have eliminated your kind".. including yourself in the act of exterminating another.. this is a way of thinking..

and the "Hitler thoughts on black athletes,, sadly Hitler would have exterminated them all.. anyone that competes him/or kind .

your comment 'so true now' .. again.. (sadly) sounds like regret, and support

and why would anyone ever take the time to include a 'High-Five' after talking about Hitler's ideas !? unless supportive

p.391
    Last edited by Ratzz; 02-02-11 at 01:53 PM.

peepp
    peepp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, just wanted to say that this nazi stuff going on here is just hilarious why is this crap any useful?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has in the past.......the german war machine was something to admire....research the 4 ss divisions in russia..modern
    germany origins grew out of the teutonic knight's in the 10th century ad...the militarism grew out of the hundred years war in the 16th century...the counry was raped and phileged.....bismarck...solidified the militarism..germany is basically a landlocked country.....

deeznutz
    deeznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

lol @ ratzz

Ratzz

omg... i cannot believe JR posted the 'SS" symbol as his avatar.. at least tonight..

in case anyone is not aware and wants wants to know what this represents...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

sadly, this looks like the thread by White Suprematists...

to this point it seemed to be hinted at, but this is full blown imagery

the SS were Hitler's Personal Guard.. they were considered the most vicious of the entire party

unbelievable

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Ratzz , LB himself has said he's brown, not white. So I don't think he's a white supremacist.

going Bulls tonight.
    Clippers b2b run out of luck.

KneebarYaMotha
    KneebarYaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    omg... i cannot believe JR posted the 'SS" symbol as his avatar.. at least tonight..

e
    Wow that's pretty sick

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm personally not too crazy about the Nazi imagery either but at the end of the day my love for the even more dangerous green dolla bill has got me returning to this forum time & time again lol. It does seem somewhat clear that it is this imagery that you take the most offense with (with LB & his crew) & not his handicapping style.

the SS were Hitler's Personal Guard.. they were considered the most vicious of the entire party

unbelievable

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

unbelievable
    I think you may be looking into people's avatars too much :/

By that same rationale, should I assume you're Jewish because your avatar is of a bank? Or I'm a black guy from Compton because I have a picture of Eazy-E? Oh wait, is this a basketball thread?

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    I think you may be looking into people's avatars too much :/

By that same rationale, should I assume you're Jewish because your avatar is of a bank? Or I'm a black guy from Compton because I have a picture of Eazy-E? Oh wait, is this a basketball thread?

so you wanna say that it is the most common thing in the world to have "SS" as an avatar...

this is usual, i can see every day people walking and say "hello" to each other, yelling "heil Hitler"

anyway, i am on clippers

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

nice start tonight rat...u suck donkey balls

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

unbelievable
    JR....did you really do that?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    JR....did you really do that?
    i couldn't believe it myself... but yes..

that is the same as a KKK symbol for Europe, except MUCH greater numbers of lives lost

but same thing

i took a screenshot, that is really disturbing
    when he read reactions.. he quickly replaced it with the innocent looking baseball that you see now..
    Attached Images  

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is the same as a KKK symbol for Europe, except MUCH greater numbers of lives lost

but same thing

when he read reactions.. he quickly replaced it with the innocent looking baseball that you see now..
    what can you do....we live in a racist society...

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

but same thing

I cant believe you are still at this since the morning bro! You seriously have no life

JamalCrawford
    JamalCrawford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Gio21 View Post
    I cant believe you are still at this since the morning bro! You seriously have no life