saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

I'mAWinner...

stop acting like a little bitch , you gave false information in your thread today (not the first time its happened) , another poster pointed it out so your followers would not be mislead with false information and you threaten to have him banned from your threads , seahawkharry was reporting people for you the other day because they simply have a difference of opinions on your play , its a thread to discuss plays , if people do not agree with you , suck it up and move on...QUIT BITCHING !!!
    Last edited by saints7011; 02-02-11 at 07:04 PM.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

I don't see any where in the thread where he is "bitching".

Seems to me that other people are upset that he's doing so well.

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    I don't see any where in the thread where he is "bitching".

Seems to me that other people are upset that he's doing so well.
    I don't see where he is doing so well , 13-13 for the month of january isn't exactly killing it...everytime someone has a diffrent opinion , he emails the mods to get that person out his threads , if he can't give accurate info and accept the fact that he screwed up , maybe he shouldn't post in a public forum...

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    stop acting like a little bitch , you gave false information in your thread today (not the first time its happened) , another poster pointed it out so your followers would not be mislead with false information and you threaten to have him banned from your threads , seahawkharry was reporting people for you the other day because they simply have a difference of opinions on your play , its a thread to discuss plays , if people do not agree with you , suck it up and move on...QUIT BITCHING !!!

I was the one that pointed out his misinformation ,,,and as it turns out the game was not even close as Western Carolina +3 wins outright by 16 points... So hopefully guys read my post and laid off of the game. Elon has NOT been playing very well and their 2-5 last 7 games is a fact.

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    I was the one that pointed out his misinformation ,,,and as it turns out the game was not even close as Western Carolina +3 wins outright by 16 points... So hopefully guys read my post and laid off of the game. Elon has NOT been playing very well and their 2-5 last 7 games is a fact.
    yeah , I saw where you tried to tell the correct info (didn't want to say your name without asking) , for some reason he has 3 or 4 guys always defending him no matter what...those are the ones that will suffer in the end , no one should ever follow anyone blindly...hopefully they took your advise and laid off the game...anytime someone has a different opinion he runs to the mods and gets them banned from talking in his thread , at least 5 or 6 of us so far...and we were only trying to help those that follow blindly and like you , we were right...

Squareguy

I don't see where he is doing so well , 13-13 for the month of january isn't exactly killing it...everytime someone has a diffrent opinion , he emails the mods to get that person out his threads , if he can't give accurate info and accept the fact that he screwed up , maybe he shouldn't post in a public forum...
    I think it's the "big picture" that I'm looking at...I've been following since early December or before and I'm up well over a dime.

So he made a a mistake, and it wasn't even one of his "picks".

He's picking winners and giving them out for free, do you want him to fondle your balls too?

saints7011

I think it's the "big picture" that I'm looking at...I've been following since early December or before and I'm up well over a dime.

So he made a a mistake, and it wasn't even one of his "picks".

He's picking winners and giving them out for free, do you want him to fondle your balls too?
    come back and talk to me in a month , I've seen guys like him over and over come to SBR , build up a following and go tout only to bomb...

if you've been following him as long as you say you have , then you know its not the first time he has done this , nor the second , third , or fourth...

as far as fondling my balls , those kind of comments can get you banned...

Squareguy

I was under the impression that this was an unmoderated sub-forum that may contain offensive material.

If you could please point me to the rules (as I do not see any stickies) then I will be more than happy to comply with them.

saints7011

I was under the impression that this was an unmoderated sub-forum that may contain offensive material.

If you could please point me to the rules (as I do not see any stickies) then I will be more than happy to comply with them.

I too was under the same impression , but according to williebee(I did save the email) that is not true , listen , if you've been following him since november and you're happy to be up a dime , more power to you...there's no guarantees in this business but I'm very confident he will go tout at the start of baseball season , according to his twitter , he said he was going to charge A 100 bucks a week , he was looking at A very good company out there in vegas to build him A nice website...you do the math and tell me how much you would be up if you bought his service at A 100 bucks a week for 4 months......all I'm saying is be careful , seen this crap happen last year and this guy has A lot of the same characteristics as that guy that did it...he took everyones money and then closed shop...

saints7011

reading I'mAWinners thread today , I notice he is starting to sound like someone a few of us know very well...

saints7011

I'mAWinner posted in his thread on Feb. 3 that he bought his ticket to the UNLV/BYU game in A few days , I hope that dumbass realizes the game is being played at BYU...for A guy that lives in vegas he should've known that...

this guy is so full of shit...

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Saints, I know what you're talking about. Records are fluid here and everywhere, need to be aware.

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    Hey Saints, I know what you're talking about. Records are fluid here and everywhere, need to be aware.
    guy went into today 3-0 for the week , lost ATS and ML and said he was 3-1

when you count like that we will all have outstanding records , but what he said in his Feb.3rd thread about buying his ticket to the UNLV/BYU game is funny as hell , claims to live in Vegas and was not aware the game wa played at BYU , I would like to know where you buy tickets to games that don't exist...GARBAGE

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone told me there was a thread in here about me, I just can't understand how people are so jealous ! It's crazy that a grown man has zero going on in there own live and they have to start a thread about someone's record and life. My god sir, god bless you.

As for my record, I'll break it down because as I see you no ZERO about anything my friend. "Against the Spread wagers" fall in my ats record. Coming in to Saturday I was 3-0, I lost Cleveland St -3. So guess what, I'm 3-1, very simple. I also had a "Money Line" wager, which that lost also, so guess what, that goes on the Money line record. 6-3 ml. By you writing what you wrote, your showing what an IDOIT you are because, if were wagering for some time you would know NEVER include a simple Money line winner with your ATS winners. It's sad that your writing a thread about me, and then making yourself look very , I don't know you fill in the blank !

Not only do I live in Vegas, but where I go, I own SHIT ! I never wrote I got tickets for BYU ! I'm sure you read my previews everday, because you showed your lifeless, I wrote my tickets for San Diego State were just dropped off at my home. Feb.12. Court-side, something you know zero about !

Yesterday, 3,500 people viewed my thread, You do ZERO for this web-site. I've helped so many people in this web-site. I've made friends with so many great people in this web-site.

Please look at this- 54-27 ats - 7-3 money line - PLUS (+) 121 units X $300 per unit.

This will be the last time I reply, and waste my time ! Have a wonderful life my friend !

By the way, I've got over 2,000 e-mail address for whem I turn T_ _ T, I have a great plan !

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    All's you had to do was ask ! Thats fine but !

I'mAWinner

You know Saints, thats not me. I'm sorry. There's no-reason why you can't come into the thread daily and we get along.

As you see I love speaking with people, there's ZERO reason why we can't speak ! I'm sorry .

saints7011

I'mAWinner , this is what YOU posted in your Feb.3rd thread post #18...

"Hey buddy, it was alot of fun there last night. The place was sold out.
    I got my tickets for the "BYU Game" in a few days !"

you can't even keep your lies straight , as far as your weekly record you post , you counted your Wichita St. -160 ML as A win , it would only make sense if you count your ML wins you should also count the ML losses...that would give you A 3-2 record for the week...

and last , learn how to spell IDIOT , kinda makes you look like A , well you know...

I also noticed you added a ML win to your record , you claim 6-2- going into Saturday , lost your ML play , yet you are 7-3 now...

I don't care how many email addresses you have for your tout list , if these guys can't sit back and take an honest look at what is going on , they deserve to get burned...I hope that does not happen but some people believe anything they see when it comes to records posted...
    Last edited by saints7011; 02-06-11 at 11:00 AM.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

im A winner, hows the lion of vegas doing for you? i went 111-2 last 4 months, i followed A few good cappers, haha!! hey im A winner, where is your website?

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    im A winner, hows the lion of vegas doing for you? i went 111-2 last 4 months, i followed A few good cappers, haha!! hey im A winner, where is your website?
    do you include your ML plays in your record ?

saints7011

moved to "the saloon" , I wonder how long before it's moved back to PZ...

jhack704

wtf is tha saloon? no t hose were just my top plays i played. 5 star locks, they are rare but lately ithey are on fire

saints7011

some quotes from different posters in regards to I'mAWinner...

[COLOR=#000000 !important]" I questioned Im awinners record a long time ago. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see he went from 0-0 just joing sbr to 24-6 on the next post. And yes I checked the blogs twitter etc..... I am not saying he is not good but his "posted record" is not correct."[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]"you are correct. His sbr posted ATS record is 29 - 20 overall. He was 13 - 13 in January. I know this because I took the time to go back from post 1 and log his plays to a spreadsheet to see for myself. I was also unable to find the previous 24 - 6 record on blogs etc. Not saying they don't exist but I couldn't find them based on the blog info I had for him so who knows. "

[/COLOR]

jhack704

i was A winner last night

saints7011

i was A winner last night
    oh yeah , what was his name ?!?!

seriously , you did have a strong night , congrats to you...

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

saints7011

got a few messages in response to I'mAWiners posted record and how he tends to add to it , good to see you guys are seeing through his "smoke and mirrors"..

saints7011

update on his current record , we all know he was 13-13 for the month of January...

current Febuary record is 3-3 with one of the losses being a -160 ML loss...

current month of Febuary units -.80

he claims to be 4-1 this month , followers beware...

saints7011

if you guys want to learn what not to do with double digit faves , go check out his cbb thread today , a lot to be learn today...

jhack704

even he tho he sucks, i just found out that A house i was going to put A offer in because i went through it last week already had A accepted offer before we even went through the mother fuker. you would think they would know this fukin info. they probably make up shitt just like this loser, not you saints you know what up

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

He's been tearing it up, I've made some money following his picks!

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    He's been tearing it up, I've made some money following his picks!
    his numbers have been exposed and thats a fact negative units last month , negative units this month , keep tearing it up...

jhack704

his numbers have been exposed and thats a fact negative units last month , negative units this month , keep tearing it up...
    maybe he means tearing up and destroying his bankroll

saints7011

maybe he means tearing up and destroying his bankroll
    didn't think of it that way , hopefully he is getting a refund check so he can reload...

WE don't have to worry about that...

joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'mAWinner posted in his thread on Feb. 3 that he bought his ticket to the UNLV/BYU game in A few days , I hope that dumbass realizes the game is being played at BYU...for A guy that lives in vegas he should've known that...

this guy is so full of shit...

joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

guy is a complete fraid

he has no proven record before 12/15 , nothing anywhere to be found.

he lays crazy juice on money lines, today waht he did was just absurd whether the game hits or not

he lost money in Jan, losing money in FEB, he is a SALESPERSON, wanna bee tout 100% convinced

I have no reason to hate him, just hate that he is fooling all these sheep

12 Last