minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    HELLyeah

its ON, n****, WHAT!

i wish I was there i'd get me some molitov cocktails and mashettis too and i'd be fukin raising hell

You be hiding under your desk as you send Judie and the Russian Chick out to fight

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

good stream. This is the english feed of Middle East's CNN. This is BAD in the short term for USA/Israel etc. THe middle east was stable (believe it or not) because of dictators like Saddamm and Mubarak. Egypt was a peace broker for Western/ME relations.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

good stream. This is the english feed of Middle East's CNN. This is BAD in the short term for USA/Israel etc. THe middle east was stable (believe it or not) because of dictators like Saddamm and Mubarak. Egypt was a peace broker for Western/ME relations.
    This is what happens when we try to enforce democracy in one Arab country (Iraq). Now all the other Arabs are waking up and say **** it. We don't need the US to do the dirty job for us. We can overthrow these dictators on our own.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

But have they gotten any snow.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Start buying Oil stocks guyz cos the price of this s$%t is gonna go through the roof

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man this is getting crazy, that fukker Mubarack probably sent his supporters out to create chaos and pit the army against the people.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The average IQ of the people running around the streets of Egypt is probably 43. They are running around with a shoe in one hand, and a makeshift machete in the other... So lets assume they get what they want, then what?? They will still be a bunch of fukks living about 4 centuries behind the rest of us trying to start a fight with the next group of people in their "way"...

Ignore these fukkin people.. Until they show they can be civilized like the rest of us, they don't deserve to be heard...

What the fukk is wrong with you people?????

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    The average IQ of the people running around the streets of Egypt is probably 43. They are running around with a shoe in one hand, and a makeshift machete in the other... So lets assume they get what they want, then what?? They will still be a bunch of fukks living about 4 centuries behind the rest of us trying to start a fight with the next group of people in their "way"... Ignore these fukkin people.. Until they show they can be civilized like the rest of us, they don't deserve to be heard... What the fukk is wrong with you people?????
    Do you even know what the word Authoritarian means??

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

The average IQ of the people running around the streets of Egypt is probably 43. They are running around with a shoe in one hand, and a makeshift machete in the other... So lets assume they get what they want, then what?? They will still be a bunch of fukks living about 4 centuries behind the rest of us trying to start a fight with the next group of people in their "way"...

Ignore these fukkin people.. Until they show they can be civilized like the rest of us, they don't deserve to be heard...

Two words. "Oil" and "terrorism".

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya, the situation is escalating out of control there. And yet foreign nationals most of them don't wanna leave lol.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Two words. "Oil" and "terrorism".

The middle east sits on a shit load of oil..

They can't figure out how to take advantage of this..(their fault)

So they resort to terrorism as they blame everyone else for their fukk ups..

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    Ya, the situation is escalating out of control there. And yet foreign nationals most of them don't wanna leave lol.
    If i was there i wouldnt want to leave either. Surrounded by ppl who are stand up against a Authoritarian Regime for the right to defend their very freedoms as human beings that have been stripped from them for the last 30 years...These people have a justifiable war to fight (unlike some other countries that shall remain nameless...*cough* uncle sam)....

Handjuice

These people are standing up to a repressive dictator who rigs their elections (with Isralei and U.S support btw). You an idiot.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    If i was there i wouldnt want to leave either. Surrounded by ppl who are stand up against a Authoritarian Regime for the right to defend their very freedoms as human beings that have been stripped from them for the last 30 years...These people have a justifiable war to fight (unlike some other countries that shall remain nameless...*cough* uncle sam)....
    You don't even know how wrong you are..

These people are under an "Authoritarian Regime" for a reason pal.. If you give them "freedom" and control of their own destiny, they will just fukk it up and end up worse off in the end..

but I understand some tenured "professor" told you different so we'll just let it go..

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm trying not to laugh at the guys who were attacking on camels.

trying.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Handjuice View Post
    These people are standing up to a repressive dictator who rigs their elections (with Isralei and U.S support btw). You an idiot.
    I'm an idiot???

The average guy in that crowd shaking his shoe in the air doesn't even know what 3X7 is and I'm the idiot???

If it wasn't for America, they would still be building pyramids out of stones and killing each other for food in the middle east..

lets not get it twisted you fukkin reject..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Here we can see the fine line between a revolution and a riot. These people on the ground have no idea what they are doing they need a leader. They are fighting each other now.

Handjuice

I'm an idiot???

The average guy in that crowd shaking his shoe in the air doesn't even know what 3X7 is and I'm the idiot???

If it wasn't for America, they would still be building pyramids out of stones and killing each other for food in the middle east..

lets not get it twisted you fukkin reject..

Stupid argument

ACoochy

You don't even know how wrong you are.. These people are under an "Authoritarian Regime" for a reason pal.. If you give them "freedom" and control of their own destiny, they will just fukk it up and end up worse off in the end.. but I understand some tenured "professor" told you different so we'll just let it go..
    Presumptions, presumptions, presumptions....Look what happened to Afghanistan when their destiny was 'controlled', more civilian deaths last year then at any other time during the US occupation. And dont even get me started on the mockery that is Iraq...And still u cant even be bothered to check on the net what the word Authoritarian means... Its ok foldii, i know ur not well versed in matters of foreign affairs (u go to great panes to illustrate this point) but 4 fu$% sake can u make it seem that at least u have half a fu&^in clue about what ur talking about...

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

looks like the lakers just won the championship finals

but seriously this could get bad fast

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Here we can see the fine line between a revolution and a riot. These people on the ground have no idea what they are doing they need a leader. They are fighting each other now.
    On contrare, if anything (up until today) id have thought these were some of the most well planned and executed protests i have ever seen. Granted, the protesters didnt get what they wanted, but the deadline for Mubarrek is Friday...Until then, interesting times ahead...GL

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Presumptions, presumptions, presumptions....Look what happened to Afghanistan when their destiny was 'controlled', more civilian deaths last year then at any other time during the US occupation. And dont even get me started on the mockery that is Iraq...And still u cant even be bothered to check on the net what the word Authoritarian means... Its ok foldii, i know ur not well versed in matters of foreign affairs (u go to great panes to illustrate this point) but 4 fu$% sake can u make it seem that at least u have half a fu&^in clue about what ur talking about...
    You can hide behind big words and your worthless education all you want...

I speak the truth, something this world needs a lot more of..

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Put on the news. Molotov cocktails flying back and forth. People with machetes.

Holy crap.
    Bound to happen sooner or later. The president is being a selfish scum bag. Just Step down already

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

get ready for $8 gasoline this summer

ACoochy

You can hide behind big words and your worthless education all you want... I speak the truth, something this world needs a lot more of..
    You speak lies, ignorances and mistruths (basically u mould into the american stereotype that most outside of the US have of american citizens)...you dont happen to work for the GOP by any chance

First 12