shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    peaunt's dating video

damn Peanut i dont know how you didnt pull all the ladies with this video! youre going to make them famous by putting them on that milk carton

Peanut
    Peanut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is my girl at?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Ok so it's like a Saturday and I pick you up early afternoon or we meet or something and I have some flowers for you. Our first batch of activities will include those of the outdoor variety. Maybe a couple of the following: rafting, bike riding, going up in the mountains to get a good view, just stuff like that for the afternoon that is outdoors. Maybe drink some champagne in the mountains with a small picnic.

After that, you get all dressed up nice and we go to a 5 star restaurant for a candle light dinner. Nothing but the best. Afterwards we go dancing so I can show you off to everyone and they all see you are with me.

To cap it off we go to a dungeon and you undress me and tie me up and whip me and put hot oils on me, etc. You can dress the part too if you wish.

Well what do you say? Let me know what time to pick you up.
    In her videos Judie always struck me as the rafting/mountain climbing type so I think you are on the right track...

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Ok so it's like a Saturday and I pick you up early afternoon or we meet or something and I have some flowers for you. Our first batch of activities will include those of the outdoor variety. Maybe a couple of the following: rafting, bike riding, going up in the mountains to get a good view, just stuff like that for the afternoon that is outdoors. Maybe drink some champagne in the mountains with a small picnic.

After that, you get all dressed up nice and we go to a 5 star restaurant for a candle light dinner. Nothing but the best. Afterwards we go dancing so I can show you off to everyone and they all see you are with me.

To cap it off we go to a dungeon and you undress me and tie me up and whip me and put hot oils on me, etc. You can dress the part too if you wish.

Well what do you say? Let me know what time to pick you up.
    Not good at all
    You will turn her off after the 1st date
    Nothing but the best?? Are u 13 years old?
    Russian girls dont like weak men

If I date her she would beg me for a 2nd date

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Best of luck Nutter. Judie is a great chick and any guy would be lucky to have her.

Peanut

Shari she isnt responding. What would you say to someone that proposed that date to you. Where did I go wrong?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Shari she isnt responding. What would you say to someone that proposed that date to you. Where did I go wrong?
    Peanut, perhaps you could start by showing your face to Judie. Yeah I know looks aren't everything but for all she knows you could look like the creature from the black lagoon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Peanut, perhaps you could start by showing your face to Judie. Yeah I know looks aren't everything but for all she knows you could look like the creature from the black lagoon.
    sickler women are not superficial..they don't care about looks..Peanut is playing his cards right by not posting a picture of him..I went to many dates before without the woman knowing how I looked..She doesn't need to see your face if you are a true gentleman like Peanut.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    sickler women are not superficial..they don't care about looks..Peanut is playing his cards right by not posting a picture of him..I went to many dates before without the woman knowing how I looked..She doesn't need to see your face if you are a true gentleman like Peanut.
    Pavy, I think you're right - peanut will maintain the mystery throughout the courtship.

Sharp dresser for their dinner date...

NicksPicks
    NicksPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Girls love guys with gambling problems

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by NicksPicks View Post
    Girls love guys with gambling problems
    Its true

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

peaner i have no fukin idea what the fuk a guy has to do to get a girl to like him or why women get fukin turned off

some guys seem to be able to do it naturally and others just naturally never get the girl, and i have no idea why

seems to have almost nothing to do with looks, or intelligence, or even money

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Name:  peanut2.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  110.0 KB

SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Peanut, I apologize for the delayed response- it has been a busy week with the lead up to the Super Bowl. So in response to your post I'll walk you through my trail of thought while reading it. It might help you with women in the future....

"Ok so it's like a Saturday and I pick you up early afternoon or we meet or something and I have some flowers for you.”
    Ok not bad...(1 point)

“Our first batch of activities will include those of the outdoor variety. Maybe a couple of the following: rafting, bike riding, going up in the mountains to get a good view, just stuff like that for the afternoon that is outdoors.”
    That actually sounds like fun, okay....(3 points)

“Maybe drink some champagne in the mountains with a small picnic.”
    mmmm maybe...(0 points, I'm not sure why)

“After that, you get all dressed up nice and we go to a 5 star restaurant for a candle light dinner. Nothing but the best. Afterwards we go dancing so I can show you off to everyone and they all see you are with me.”
    very respectful, obviously remembered the lady of class (3 points)

To cap it off we go to a dungeon and you undress me and tie me up and whip me and put hot oils on me, etc.
    Wooo wooo wooo... what happened??? (-100 points)

You can dress the part too if you wish.
    Imagine if my Mum read this (-1000 points)

Well what do you say? Let me know what time to pick you up. "
    Gone...................

-1093 Judie points, Good effort though!

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Judie I would do everthing for you just to hear that voice man something about that voice turns me on everytime .

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Quote Originally Posted by SBR.tv Judie View Post
    Peanut, I apologize for the delayed response- it has been a busy week with the lead up to the Super Bowl. So in response to your post I'll walk you through my trail of thought while reading it. It might help you with women in the future....

"Ok so it's like a Saturday and I pick you up early afternoon or we meet or something and I have some flowers for you.”
    Ok not bad...(1 point)

“Our first batch of activities will include those of the outdoor variety. Maybe a couple of the following: rafting, bike riding, going up in the mountains to get a good view, just stuff like that for the afternoon that is outdoors.”
    That actually sounds like fun, okay....(3 points)

“Maybe drink some champagne in the mountains with a small picnic.”
    mmmm maybe...(0 points, I'm not sure why)

“After that, you get all dressed up nice and we go to a 5 star restaurant for a candle light dinner. Nothing but the best. Afterwards we go dancing so I can show you off to everyone and they all see you are with me.”
    very respectful, obviously remembered the lady of class (3 points)

To cap it off we go to a dungeon and you undress me and tie me up and whip me and put hot oils on me, etc.
    Wooo wooo wooo... what happened??? (-100 points)

You can dress the part too if you wish.
    Imagine if my Mum read this (-1000 points)

Well what do you say? Let me know what time to pick you up. "
    Gone...................

-1093 Judie points, Good effort though!

complete burial.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

oh no

where is this gonna go now

sickler
    Facade 101

Judie is NOT a kinky gal.

No kink in her whatsoever.....

Peanut

Man her scoring system is rough. Judie do you get off by rejecting men since Domination doesn't turn you on???

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Judie I would do everthing for you just to hear that voice man something about that voice turns me on everytime .
    you know all you gotta do is press play on one of the thousand sbr.tv videos right?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Judie,
    Let's spend some time together, we can go walking down the dirt road near my house and shoot armadillo's with my 25 caliber handgun. After that we can bicycle down to the water park and push kids into the wave pool and steal their ice cream. After you shower you can wear my bath robe and house shoes. I know how to make hot chocolate. After you down the hot chocolate and toaster strudel we can either relax the rest of the evening on the couch watching 'king of the hill' reruns or whatever show you like (you can hold the remote), or we could go the baby delivery floor of the hospital and make fun of all the teenage moms and ugly infants. what do you say?
    Last edited by cant call it; 02-04-11 at 10:57 AM.

Peanut

Don't steal my thunder here...

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Judie,
    Let's spend some time together, we can go walking down the dirt road near my house and shoot armadillo's with my 25 caliber handgun. After that we can bicycle down to the water park and push kids into the wave pool and steal their ice cream. After you shower you can wear my bath robe and house shoes. I know how to make hot chocolate. After you down the hot chocolate and toaster strudel we can either relax the rest of the evening on the couch watching 'king of the hill' reruns or whatever show you like (you can hold the remote), or we could go the baby delivery floor of the hospital and make fun of all the teenage moms and ugly infants. what do you say?
    lol... hot chocolate and control of the remote are definitely deserving of being emphasized...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Peanut you laid all your cards in front of her and she is still not interested. Only way to ooh her now is posting a picture here in your birth suit.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Judie,
    love it.

First 12