WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard in all my years here. New York City, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles have more blacks than Atlanta.
    Per capita Atlanta and the south in general has more blacks.

Atlanta is exactly 50% black.

New York City is 23% black.

JJ maybe in the 60's the northeast was the toughest now it's the southeast. This explains why southern schools win almost every ncaa football championship.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    That's fine to joke around about on the forums, but I just hope you never visit Oakland or LA actually believing that they're softer than places like Connecticut and Rhode Island. Those laughable notions of yours would be wiped away real quick with one wrong turn.
    you named two cities from a state that has 37 million people. Give me a break CT is the richest state overall because people are smarter and more prepared to excell in their lives. Just because you named a city that has a bunch of murders doesnt mean shit they come to CT and get out foxed by white people

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    so what does this comment mean ? our slums are tougher than your slums ?
    we have more crime than you so are tougher ? those type of comparisons
    go nowhere and are nothing to be proud of.. that's not what JJ meant...
    I wasn't responding to JJ. I quoted james4512, and I was responding to his claim that Connecticut and Rhode Island are among the two toughest places in the country. It's a fact that Oakland is tougher place than Rhode Island. I never said I was proud of anything. I never gave my feelings on the matter at all. The facts are the facts.

I understand that people were talking about snow, but they were using snow levels to make wider claims about the general toughness of the population. Since we're talking about toughness, why can't I bring up other factors that might contribute to it? Does anyone really think that a guy's toughness is determined only by how much snow falls in his driveway?

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    you named two cities from a state that has 37 million people.
    Right, because you said "all the rest" of the states are "soft". Now you're acknowledging that the largest city on the West Coast isn't so soft? How could that be true if all the soft states make soft people?

If you want to change your original statement to "these are the hard nose states all the rest are soft, and soft states make soft people...except in some places" then I'll accept it.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

West coast too soft

How can anyone be angry when 3 hr drive from Vegas?

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

West Coast has better food, so I'm happy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no one likes snow or rain or cold weather

if they say they do they are lying or haven't experienced it enough

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Albany, New York...I'm tired of the cold and getting my ass taxed off...anyone got any jobs for me out on the west coast?????

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could do a nice area in New York. Plenty of nice looking Jewish girls. I have a thing for the Jew broads.

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I Fukking hate cold/snow
    I would move to somalia to escape this shit, 3 more years til a pardon and I can go

First 1234