hellguard
    hellguard's Avatar Become A Pro!

No need for negativity here dude, almost everyone here has money on these picks. So go cry in your own corner.

Luttrrt
    Luttrrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by davepersaud View Post
    Makes me feel WAAAY better knowing you fools are also losing money.
    Lads. Ignore this prick!

I thought yesterday you were just having a bad day. Now you are just being an asshole!

Do us all a favour and **** off cause quite frankly you aint worth anyone on here's time.

davepersaud
    davepersaud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrrt View Post
    Lads. Ignore this prick! I thought yesterday you were just having a bad day. Now you are just being an asshole! Do us all a favour and **** off cause quite frankly you aint worth anyone on here's time.
    If he was winning I wouldn't be whining. Indian boy should stick with cricket and not NBA

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he was winning I wouldn't be whining. Indian boy should stick with cricket and not NBA
    and you tailed again why?

davepersaud

Because all you sheep kept chanting stick with him, stick with him. That Mia under NOT EVEN CLOSE

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Guys Willie Bee will be dealing with our friend shortly

davepersaud

Willie Bee? I didn't swear. I AM MERELY STATING FACTS. Why are you all in denial?

Luttrrt
    Luttrrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

He can do whatever the hell he wants. It's his thread.

You obviously had reservations last night so who is the bigger idiot for tailing again.

You're a child. Grow up. That's the last you'll hear from me on this. You obviously crave attention otherwise you wouldn't be so crass.

blackbeSSt

looks like from some of your other posts you suck at finding good people to tail. but what i don't see is you bitching in mybologna's thread when you lose.

Thanks..I'm chasing and digging myself deeper into it. Looking forward to your picks tonight
    WOW.....i JUST WANT TO FORGET THIS NIGHT. GOING TO TRY AND MAKE IT UP IN TENNIS TONIGHT....LEANING N Djokovic (-175).
    down $1,173 today. Want to go heavy on 2H clipper game....any thoughts?
    I am getting HAMMERED today.

hellguard
    hellguard's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's just trying to tell us "i pick the other's desicions but can't live with the consequences" so... just act dead on the floor, he'll leave sooner or later.

martinmobley
    martinmobley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Or mid way through the 3rd. Trust me..I've got hundreds on these games. I wouldn't be this pissed if I didn't feel so fn sick to my stomach for tailing him these past 2 days.
    the only one you have to be upset at is yourself. maybe you should grow some balls and cap your own games instead of kicking someone when they're down. besides that.. you show how rookie you are if you're upset over 2 nights of wagering. this isn't a get rich quick scheme... you have to be in it for the long run.. and if i had to take a wild guess... i'd say you're not cut out for it.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

davepersaud, you are funny!!

love winning? hate losing? maybe betting is not for you.. blaming others because you're losing.. you did it to yourself... maybe you haven't realized it yet?

Do you believe that the truth will set you free? the truth is.... YOU'RE A LOSER!! Now, you are free

davepersaud

Let's recap:

LAKER_CRAZY'S MONDAY NIGHT CARD FOR TONIGHT ( 31/01/2011)

( ALL 2 UNIT PLAYS)

1) Denver Nuggets Vs New Jersey Nets ( Pick Game Totals Under 205.5 @ -110) - LOSS

2) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Miami Heat ( Pick Game Totals Under 200.5 @ -110) - LOSS

3) Orlando Magic Vs Memphis Grizzlies ( Pick Game Totals Under 196 @ -110) -

4) Utah Jazz Vs Charlotte Bobcats ( Pick Game Totals Over 189 @ -110) -

5) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Miami Heat ( Pick Cleveland Cavaliers + 17.5 @ -110)

6) Milwaukee Bucks Vs LA Clippers ( Pick Milwaukee Bucks + 3.5 @ -111)

davepersaud

Let's recap

( ALL 2 UNIT PLAYS)

1) Denver Nuggets Vs New Jersey Nets ( Pick Game Totals Under 205.5 @ -110) - LOSS

2) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Miami Heat ( Pick Game Totals Under 200.5 @ -110) - LOSS

3) Orlando Magic Vs Memphis Grizzlies ( Pick Game Totals Under 196 @ -110) - NEED A PRAYER

4) Utah Jazz Vs Charlotte Bobcats ( Pick Game Totals Over 189 @ -110) - DON't CARE..DIDN'T BET IT - HOPEFULLY A LOSS

5) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Miami Heat ( Pick Cleveland Cavaliers + 17.5 @ -110) - LOSS

6) Milwaukee Bucks Vs LA Clippers ( Pick Milwaukee Bucks + 3.5 @ -111)

davepersaud

Quote Originally Posted by SunzT View Post
    First off the games aren't over yet so keep your opinions to yourself. Secondly, homeboy isn't a freakin' phsycic, he's a capper, that's why it's called gambling, nothing is a given, if you don't have the stomach for it don't come back into this thread. This night like many other nights will be a positive one!
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

davepersaud

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    yikes could he really go 0-6 tonight or is Milwaukee the play?
    Hopefully not. I want orl to hit. Then I am going to fade snake charmer's Mil pick

brahmabull86
    brahmabull86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

davepersaud,

LC is not forcing you to tail him.

Why all the hate?

I personally don't blindly follow him. I look at his picks and then decide based on my own research whether to tail a play or not.

davepersaud

6 points cushion with 2:15 left. Pray to your million Gods. Hindus have a million right?

davepersaud

nba discussion diverted

Updated:

( ALL 2 UNIT PLAYS)

3) Orlando Magic Vs Memphis Grizzlies ( Pick Game Totals Under 196 @ -110) - LOSS
    4) Utah Jazz Vs Charlotte Bobcats ( Pick Game Totals Over 189 @ -110) - LOSS

5) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Miami Heat ( Pick Cleveland Cavaliers + 17.5 @ -110) - LOSS

6) Milwaukee Bucks Vs LA Clippers ( Pick Milwaukee Bucks + 3.5 @ -111) -LOSS (I WON)
    So let's recap,

Your Sheppard was 0-6 (0%) and I was 1-1 (100%) on my own selection (faded him on the Mil play). Just one question for you.....................Whose your daddy now?

Looking forward to the head-to-head battle tomorrow.
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave davepersaud 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

So let's recap,

Your Sheppard was 0-6 (0%) and I was 1-1 (100%) on my own selection (faded him on the Mil play). Just one question for you.....................Whose your daddy now?

Get lost you piece of shit.

Seriously, does anyone monitor these forums?

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

So let's recap,

whats up with the hate?

first time you tailed LC huh?

seems like you lost a ton of cash today

DONT TAIL BLINDLY.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

So let's recap, Your Sheppard was 0-6 (0%) and I was 1-1 (100%) on my own selection (faded him on the Mil play). Just one question for you.....................Whose your daddy now? Looking forward to the head-to-head battle tomorrow.
    is that possible?

blackbeSSt

i remember this fukktard