stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Way to much hate in this thread... IMO Bateman is a good guy but just misunderstood soul...

SBR needs Batty and Batty needs SBR and this ongoing war is clearly good for no one in the long run...
    well said herbie.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

what drama niners? or was that at someone else?

No forum needs members who seemingly solely exist on here to be homophobic, abusive, occasionally racist, or threatening to other members, no matter who they are, full stop.
    Last edited by chachi; 02-01-11 at 08:17 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Willie Bee gave chachi 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have been gone.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    what drama niners? or was that at someone else?

No forum needs members who are homophobic, abusive, occasionally racist, or threatening to other members, no matter who they are, full stop.
    oic

no humans allowed

wish we could be as perfect as you

chachi
    Lazy Git

Mea culpa wtf - I've corrected my post ...

Occasional lapses in judgement or in heat of argument utterances are different than "sustained campaigns" of abuse and harassment as PB was well-known for.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

if you never stiffed anyone and didn't go for "baitman's" baitings, then he was fine
    he pissed a lot of people off but also added some entertainment

i'm sure i'm not the only one with mixed feelings on bateman, he was always a decent guy to me but 95% of the other posters here he was kind of a prick to

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you never stiffed anyone and didn't go for "baitman's" baitings, then he was fine

i'm sure i'm not the only one with mixed feelings on bateman, he was always a decent guy to me but 95% of the other posters here he was kind of a prick to
    I agree with Milwaukee Mike.

He's obviously a very sharp guy because he makes huge bets on the Stars moneyline!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

chachi
    Lazy Git

I'm confused ... you agree that he was a prick to almost everyone but have mixed feelings he got banned?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Seems like Bateman really got to some of you sensitive fuks.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

stiffed ppl? he called me a stiff after i missed one payment on a guy. i paid back 6 of 7 loans and was paying back dad 150% yet he followed me everywhere calling me a stiff in every thread. reason? cause i argued with him b4

bateman is the sensitive fuk he is on a bunch of medications and is a weak human. funny thing is he took 2 500 pt loans and when he had 600 pts to start paying them back he gambled the pts away . guy is so fked up its not even funny

best part is he is a real life weirdo and this has been confirmed. that is where his rage comes from

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Is it a routine or does he really have 'issues'?
    Personally I think Patty is as normal as the day is long. He is kind of like a dungeon & dragon throwback at times posting...trying to pretend he is whatever(it changes).

Hard to believe he'd get banned the day before the poker championships.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Personally I think Patty is as normal as the day is long. He is kind of like a dungeon & dragon throwback at times posting...trying to pretend he is whatever(it changes).

John...in the business we call that "Lack of situational awareness" When you watch Loshak on SVR-TV you'll see what I mean

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    stiffed ppl? he called me a stiff after i missed one payment on a guy. i paid back 6 of 7 loans and was paying back dad 150% yet he followed me everywhere calling me a stiff in every thread. reason? cause i argued with him b4

bateman is the sensitive fuk he is on a bunch of medications and is a weak human. funny thing is he took 2 500 pt loans and when he had 600 pts to start paying them back he gambled the pts away . guy is so fked up its not even funny

best part is he is a real life weirdo and this has been confirmed. that is where his rage comes from
    Real life weirdo?

Who possibly knows what someone is like when you've never even met them? Did you get this info from some of your "internet friends"?

I remember some pretty bizarre threads you have posted yourself....guys kissing guys, trannies, etc.......

It seems like this obsession might go both ways.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

john, do you know why he was banned??

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

sbr did the right thing...............

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

His brain is chemically imbalanced. When he takes his medications he is normal. SBR should mandate him to show proof of taking his medication before allowed to post again. This will serve the best interests of both parties involved.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    I have to watch what I say so thats real good/
    And how is this loser Taylor not banned?

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I don't see the hate and only the truth, Bateman is understood with many of us having the same issues. He knows he needs to control himself and just refuses too.

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Way to much hate in this thread... IMO Bateman is a good guy but just misunderstood soul... SBR needs Batty and Batty needs SBR and this ongoing war is clearly good for no one in the long run...

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Real life weirdo?

Who possibly knows what someone is like when you've never even met them? Did you get this info from some of your "internet friends"?

I remember some pretty bizarre threads you have posted yourself....guys kissing guys, trannies, etc.......

It seems like this obsession might go both ways.
    those were jokes directed at that scumbag. dude dates trannies lol. he really really really does and has admitted it a few years ago on the forum. if you met this dirtbag in person u wouldnt stick up for him. and yes ppl on sbr have met him and say hes a weird guy, made them uncomfortable. you obviously just like a good argument but u are sticking up for a twisted individual who threatens posters regularly. oh ya i forgot constant threats via the internet including posters school, name, location arent serious

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Sbr should give him his own forum like Peeps did.Crushers Place I think it was called.After a while with no visitors he actually starts acting semi normal.

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I used to like him until he was supposed to go with brx bombers to fight some dude and he never showed up. He "claimed" he didn't see that the fight was accepted. Dude is all fluff.... also he gets beat up in bars at the Jersey Shore.

KingKolzig

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 11:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

pretty creep pic.

milwaukee mike

holy shit is that bateman?
    face looks like him

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

holy shit is that bateman?
    face looks like him
    It's Christian Bale from the movie The Machinist.

Same actor who played Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

This subject should be clear...does bateman cause several posters to leave sbr...of course... do the sponsors like this...of course not...does bateman ever talk about sports or act like he really has an interest in sports....of course not...

Does he come on here and do anything except stir up trouble? Maybe someone realized that this guy actually hurts the whole idea here...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    This subject should be clear...does bateman cause several posters to leave sbr...of course... do the sponsors like this...of course not...does bateman ever talk about sports or act like he really has an interest in sports....of course not...

Does he come on here and do anything except stir up trouble? Maybe someone realized that this guy actually hurts the whole idea here...
    All vibrant forums have posters who stir the pot. It'd be boring without them.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Time for a sit down to bring peace John...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    All vibrant forums have posters who stir the pot. It'd be boring without them.

He is a little beyond that...

Pot stirring in players talk is one thing as a joke...but non stop trying to constantly cause a problem is another...

Doubt there is a poster here who has had more posts moved to the private zone or caused more posters to leave...

I think sbr has a responsibility...its a sports forum so of course there will be tons of debate/arguing...but how many times do you completely cross the line...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Patty was warned and warned and for good measure, warned again. This is kind of like one of those police assisted suicides. I seriously can not understand why he goes and gets himself banned. Its like he has Ban-me-im-a-douche Syndrome, like something uncontrollable.

milwaukee mike

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-11-15 at 11:58 AM. Reason: image does not exist

milwaukee mike

if someone can imbed hit girl from my link above i would appreciate it (i suck at techy stuff)

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post

u mean by being in a simple and common disagreement and then blowing it totally up and following that other poster around every thread for weeks trying to ruin his rep

by telling newbies he doesnt like "no one here likes you, you bring nothing valuable and everybody all wants you to leave"

by calling anyone (he doesnt like) who is a day late on a loan a stiff yet slow-paying thaddeus on a whopping 1000 betpoints loan in which he had 500+ pts on many occasions but decided to lose them in poker instead (hypocrite)

by messaging mods multiple times many nights complaining/crying about a backlash in a e-fight that he started

byt threatening very real violence on posters, including myself. he called my school, told me he was seriously coming to get me, told me he has ppl taking pictures of me on the street that i dont know about, plus more psychotic threats

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Patty was warned and warned and for good measure, warned again. This is kind of like one of those police assisted suicides. I seriously can not understand why he goes and gets himself banned. Its like he has Ban-me-im-a-douche Syndrome, like something uncontrollable.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

does bateman have a ghost??

stevie kept saying in his vid that he is bubbleboy??

First 123456 Last