beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

alone is great i think. Fridge full of pbr money in the wallet to invite some craigslist hooker over if you want. Then boot her fat ass out when you are done. And of course the dog around to keep you company its good times. **** every women i've lived with its became old after a couple months bitch bitch bitch about everything damn.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Good points, just seems, women drain you physically and mentally, if your madly in love its one thing but for most its not so being alone is a good thing cause u answer to one person , you and only you and that s the best with no unrealistic expectations or drama

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    profit and onlooker , HA im not surprised two guys that hang around sbr more than anybody here
    Well if your here to notice how much I hang out here, then you should be included in your list.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i always love when jj acts like he has a CHOICE of being alone or not

wingoldracing
    wingoldracing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a chick i was with for 3 yeras lived with her breakin up sucks but u eventually find someone , i dont wanna be single forever thats for sure
    Last edited by wingoldracing; 02-03-11 at 10:22 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Well if your here to notice how much I hang out here, then you should be included in your list.
    had a week off from work and spent some time on sbr. had nothing else to do. i love this site. it has a lot to offer. but i wish i had the time you seem to have. sitting in front of the computer and having casual sex with hookers. . you must be proud of yourself
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-03-11 at 09:52 AM.

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

It's great living alone and answering to no one. Maybe when I'm 40 in 14 years then I'll start entertaining the thought of marriage

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post

had a week off from work and spent some time on sbr. had nothing else to do. i love this site. it has a lot to offer. but i wish i had the time you seem to have. sitting in front of the computer and having casual sex with hookers. . you must be proud of yourself
    Good to know you know what I'm about.

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Living alone is the fault of Obama. And the liberal media. I want my country back!

Are the Knicks playing tomorrow?

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    being alone is nice. I absolutely fukin hate living with someone. Its nice at first, but gets old quick & makes being alone again all that much nicer.

I dont even like people to visit too fukin long.
    I gotta agree with profit. Anymore than 3 days and they end up getting on my last nerves.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Eh, I like my wife, so I like living with her. I don't hide anything from her, and we get along just fine. Neither of us are jealous or insecure. Just don't settle for somebody just for the sake of not being alone. I'd rather be alone than living with somebody I hated.

That being said, there is a better feeling than living alone. And that feeling is ... living alone after you've been married to a bitch for many years!

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lived with my parents untill college. Had roomates all the way through college and then a live in girlfriend after that for a few years. Kicked her out and now I am living the dream. Living alone is the only way for me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Alone is way to go

Who wants kids and live with a bitch and of course no sex

Biggest mistake people make especially men is getting married and having a family

Brainwashed and end up ruining their life
    This thread is preaching to the choir, and JJ's the pastor at the pulpit.

In the real world, a happy marriage and terrific kids are definitely and easily obtainable. If you don't think so, maybe that says something about you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Am I the only happily married guy at SBR that enjoys playing with his children?

Then again, I've been accused of being a big child myself. I love playing XBox games with my kids.
    No, you aren't LT.

But you're probably in the minority, sadly.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure, living alone is great. I can have people over when I choose, and I can have the place to myself whenever I want.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

being heff living in the playboy mansion might be better

Hawkeye2009
    Hawkeye2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not bad at all living alone. You can do whatever you wanna do

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

get a hetero guy roommate to split the bills with whom you can watch games and play xbox and eat half a pizza instead of a whole one.

Hawkeye2009
    Hawkeye2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    get a hetero guy roommate to split the bills with whom you can watch games and play xbox and eat half a pizza instead of a whole one.
    thats what im gonna do
    and then inviting some b****es

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only advantage i see is the house would be cleaner. That's not enough to trade my wife in though. I enjoy being married and would not want to live alone.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    being alone is nice. I absolutely fukin hate living with someone. Its nice at first, but gets old quick & makes being alone again all that much nicer. I dont even like people to visit too fukin long.

Very true. I get miserable when visitors stay too long also. B Franklin said something like--fish and visitors both stink after three days. lol

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Living alone is great when you are young. When you get to be in your 60's you might need someone to take care of you. Especially if you don't have children who do you leave your inheritance to. And eventually when you pass away who is going to take care of your funeral plans.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    My friend's girl just moved out from her parent's place and it makes me furious. She's one of those upper middle class spoiled bitches who never had to work a day in her life, yet still disrespects her parents and keeps saying how she wants to move out so her life will be perfect.

Since she refuses to work she fukking goes to the government for money and now the government is paying monthly for this spoiled girl to live on her own when she has no business doing that. Her fukking parents can afford to buy a whole house for her, but no, now our government has to take the brunt of this garbage. And she isn't even working or in school.

Not only that, but it prevents people who really need that apartment to live there.
    Masu, your mind is wandering again pal, focus Masu, focus.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Living alone is great when you are young. When you get to be in your 60's you might need someone to take care of you. Especially if you don't have children who do you leave your inheritance to. And eventually when you pass away who is going to take care of your funeral plans.
    Well, you'll be dead, so you shouldn't care what happens to your corpse. As for who will take care of you when you're 60? C'mon, who needs to be taken care of in their 60s? You really shouldn't need help until your 80-90s, and even at that point, you can just move into those assisted living facilities.

I bet living in those nursing homes is similar to living in dorm rooms in college. Bunch of single people, hopped on drugs half the time, doing whatever they want, with no regard for others, heh. Ewww, old people sex.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I live with my cat and six fish. And my son lives with us half the time. And my girlfriend lives 7 minutes away. She spends time at my place, and I at hers (she has a hottub, and ...). I'm never ever lonely. I get plenty of time to enjoy my son and my girlfriend. But I also have my own space and some excellent time all to myself. I was a traditional family man for several years, and I was good at that, and would have loved it with the right woman, but, for me, this is much, much better. I actually have more time, and more fun, with my son now. It's the best living situation I've ever had (well, living in San Francisco in my late 20's, and making too much money, and living alone in a beautiful flat there ... that was a fun time ... but I'd have died really young if I'd done that for much longer).

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I live with my cat and six fish. And my son lives with us half the time. And my girlfriend lives 7 minutes away. She spends time at my place, and I at hers (she has a hottub, and ...). I'm never ever lonely. I get plenty of time to enjoy my son and my girlfriend. But I also have my own space and some excellent time all to myself. I was a traditional family man for several years, and I was good at that, and would have loved it with the right woman, but, for me, this is much, much better. I actually have more time, and more fun, with my son now. It's the best living situation I've ever had (well, living in San Francisco in my late 20's, and making too much money, and living alone in a beautiful flat there ... that was a fun time ... but I'd have died really young if I'd done that for much longer).
    That must be torture for your cat. You know that he's just biding his time. He's already planned out his attack method; now he's just patiently waiting for his moment. Then it's on like donkey kong.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    That must be torture for your cat. You know that he's just biding his time. He's already planned out his attack method; now he's just patiently waiting for his moment. Then it's on like donkey kong.
    Actually it's no problem for the cat. He only likes dry food. But the fish do seem a bit nervous.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post

Actually it's no problem for the cat. He only likes dry food. But the fish do seem a bit nervous.
    lol. i know that when my cats see a bird outside, they go freakin crazy until i let them outside. one would think i was abusing them or something, from the way they act when they wanna catch a bird and they cant get outside

First 12