Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

i love how ppl attack mikail like hes the target here ... wtf do u want him to do ??? not be muslim ?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    i love how ppl attack mikail like hes the target here ... wtf do u want him to do ??? not be muslim ?
    God you're a joke. The guy just said his stone age religion will take over the world, and you're sucking him off. I believe you and the whore you posted would be stoned if that happened, though

You'd rather be sodomized than speak ill of a Muslim, or a black, or an Asian, etc.

Who teaches people to think with such regimented political correctness? This is why the West will fall. Scary.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-28-11 at 12:11 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Seer, Extra Innings, and Dex17

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunde I am not the only one who understands this. We are over 1 billion world wide and growing. Funny how so many westerners are reverting to Islam even though the media makes muslims out as villians. The truth is the truth. Go ahead and live your lie.

Sunde91

Please explain the Muslim answer to China. There are more Chinese than Muslims and they are far more advanced than you and will only continue to grow.

China isn't a spineless joke like the West that will import millions of you savages and then tolerate and embrace your inferior, primitive culture.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    God you're a joke. The guy just said his stone age religion will take over the world, and you're sucking him off.

You'd rather be sodomized than speak ill of a Muslim, or a black, or an Asian, etc.

Who teaches people to think with such regimented political correctness? This is why the West will fall. Scary.
    ur one of those idiots that got bullieddd in high school i can tell . its not ur fault remember

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please explain the Muslim answer to China. There are more Chinese than Muslims and they are far more advanced than you and will only continue to grow. China isn't a spineless joke like the West that will import millions of you savages and then tolerate and imbrace your inferior, primitive culture.
    love when a racist has to use another race he hates to make his point.

Rod1010

sunde make sure u show up at the bash and tell us your racist stories in ppls faces.. thats when ill start stoning you with my cokk

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Please explain the Muslim answer to China. There are more Chinese than Muslims and they are far more advanced than you and will only continue to grow.

China isn't a spineless joke like the West that will import millions of you savages and then tolerate and embrace your inferior, primitive culture.
    Yes their are muslims in China who are severely persecuted just like most of the world. What does China have to do with anything? Anyway I really would not bother debating with someone who is racially challenged.

Sunde91

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    ur one of those idiots that got bullieddd in high school i can tell . its not ur fault remember
    Very creative. But where did I say anything about race?

Mikail, Rod here needs a reach around.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    love when a racist has to use another race he hates to make his point.
    Pot, meet kettle. Tell us how you feel about Jews again.

Chinese and Muslims are races though, huh? u so smart
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-27-11 at 11:58 PM.

Sunde91

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Yes their are muslims in China who are severely persecuted just like most of the world. What does China have to do with anything? Anyway I really would not bother debating with someone who is racially challenged.
    "Islam will dominate the world". China must be included in the world and I don't see how you're dominating them.

Also show one instance where I said anything about race in any post of mine in this thread.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

"Islam will dominate the world". China must be included in the world and I don't see how you're dominating them.

Also show one instance where I said anything about race in any post of mine in this thread.
    China is part of the world so yes Islam will dominate china as well. Islamic law will be the rule of Earth!

onetrickpony

Very creative. But where did I say anything about race? Mikail, Rod here needs a reach around. Pot, meet kettle. Tell us how you feel about Jews again.
    says the coward with a nazi avy, so pot meet kettle deja vu

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

China is part of the world so yes Islam will dominate china as well. Islamic law will be the rule of Earth!
    well i live in china, dream on mo-fo, they aint letting you dark aged brained towel heads ruin their progress

Sunde91

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    says the coward with a nazi avy, so pot meet kettle deja vu
    Yeah, Sterling Hayden is a Nazi

I'm not the one slandering others as "racists" for talking about Muslims and Chinese (not races, btw) while you routinely attack Jews, hypocrite.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

sunde I actually have a very close friend who is a born jew. He reverted to Islam and I consider him my brother. I do not hate jewish people like nazi's. I do however have a hatred for zionism and the zionist entity called "Israel"

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

All these agruments mean absolutely nothing......

NOTHING is important......nothing ever lasts.....

In as little as 100 years......Everyone living in this World today......will be dead.....
    ..give or take one or two......

Everyone you see on TV...on the bus...on the freeway...in all the sports
    stadiums.......they will all be gone......

How fast does 100 years go.......Hell...its already been 50 years since JKF was shot....

Nothing in this existence is important.........
    Points Awarded:

samdapatriotsfan gave JW Cash 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: samdapatriotsfan

onetrickpony

how am i hypocrite?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    well i live in china, dream on mo-fo, they aint letting you dark aged brained towel heads ruin their progress
    Believe me when I tell you their are plenty of chinese muslims. In fact most would be suprised to know that most of the 1 billion muslims are not arab but have a higher percentage of asians.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wtf
    Believe me when I tell you their are plenty of chinese muslims. In fact most would be suprised to know that most of the 1 billion muslims are not arab but have a higher percentage of asians.
    ======================
    Another brainwashed idiot who talks out his ass! Chinese muslims, yeah that'll be the day! You ever notice how you radical islamics never fuk with the Chinese, no suicide bombings, no fuk'in protests in Asian countries, no bullshit mosques, no fuk'in raghead videos speaking out against monks or Buddhists? That's because the Chinese would smash your ignorant asses back into the stone age! I can't wait for the day when one of you arrogant muslim fuks try and attack or convert a culture centuries older and wiser than yours. What's left of your race if any, will tell tales of how the Chinese annihilated your smelly asses and made sushi out of your camels!

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Paco...you bastard More Islamic injustice and cruelty from the "religion of peace". This video illustrates why we must all continue to expose the backward, barbaric religion of Islam for what it is. This is what you are supporting when you defend Islamic culture. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9eb_1293414372
    yes, blame paco or anyone who defend for the islamic culture, i mean they throw stone at other people they must be evil cruel barbaric right? its on video, it must be true.
    let the civilized western countries send more troops there and kill their women child and put their man in guantanamo bay, lets destroy their homes, start wars in their country and mock them for not been able to go to school or learn things, oh, i know, lets mock their religions too, why? so we can feel so good about ourselves.
    we dont care that in some parts of afghanistan poor people feed their children opium if their children gets sick cry or even when they're hungry, guess they should consult with a doctor before takin the drug. oh wait, they dont have doctors in their country. hum. oh well, lets drop some more bombs on them.
    who really care how others live, lets just sit at home watch jerry springer eat fast food waste all we can waste and spend money our gov borrowd from other countries. till we get bored we can start mockin others or invade their countries, right?

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    yes, there are muslims in china very few, less thn 20mil, compare with 1.3 bil? and that 20mil is shrinking. and guess what? the chinese gov has been workin hard to convert them to adapt the chinese culture and its working. soon they will all be eatin moo shoo pork.

mikejamm

You just try and take away pork fried rice and sweet and sour pork or pork dumplings from the Chinese! You talk about a war! In order to dominate something, you have to have something better than sand, rocks and a mud shit hut to dominate with! Hmmm let's see, Chinese: most technology advanced culture in the world, largest military, biggest global economy, and the best all you can eat buffet known to man! Afghanistan, yemen, and every other muslim shit hole in the desert: Rocks and sticks, used to kill own people, suicide bombers, mostly poor brainwashed children, and camel penis soup in curry sauce! Whoa! Way to dominate there ollie achbar!You cowards couldn't dominate your way through a McRibb sandwich!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Deserved.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Deserved.
    i love this fukkk

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

fu(k that looks like it hurts.......Damn

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what cowards

None would want to fight one on one

Paco knows better to stay out of this thread or get hammered

mikejamm

sunde I actually have a very close friend who is a born jew. He reverted to Islam and I consider him my brother. I do not hate jewish people like nazi's. I do however have a hatred for zionism and the zionist entity called "Israel"
    ==================
    I love the ignorant stupidity of this statement! "I don't hate jews, I just hate everything they stand for and their country." How fuk'in retarded do you have to be? A jew converting to islam? What happened, did he get tired of being rich and successful?
    That's me too brah, I don't hate mulims, I just hate how fuk'in stupid their religion is and the fact they brutally murder their own people, have no respect for life, so much as to blow themselves up or fly planes into towers killing thousands of innocent people. Murder their wives and children and call it honor killings! I could go on but you get the picture. Other than that, hey no problem. I keep inviting all my muslim friends over for a pig roast and dancing, but they won't show up! WTF?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Some sick ass people there....arent the ones throwing the stones actually worse than the criminal here?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the problem here? She lives in Afghanistan and understands the law. Don't commit the crime and you won't suffer the punishment. Based on the punishment I am assuming she committed adultery. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Christ: let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

That this stuff is still going on in the 21st century is an absolute disgrace. Barbaric. Why do you leave it to Allah to have mercy on her? Why can't you? Sidestepping of personal responsibility in favor of blind dogma.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-28-11 at 07:11 AM.

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Never live in a country where getting stoned is a bad thing.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

That's nothing....go to Riyadh Saudi Arabia on a Friday Afternoon and swing by what the American servce folks call "Chop Chop" Square

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she was prolly busted they would not do this if the chick was hot...would put her in the "camel show" try to make some coin off her fine muslim ass.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'd hit it.

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

islam is the most retarded religion. in fact all religions are retarded.

and mikail what are you doing here? get to afghanistan and fight with the taliban you worthless coward.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Islam allows violence to protect its religion, it always put out of context to commit killing as an excuse...

First 1234 Last