onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Gotta say, the picture on the Sony Bravias blew me away. All the TVs are great but the Bravia picture is so crisp/accurate it's unreal.
    That is why I buy Sony. Got a Bravia here too.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Well, today's the day -- gotta decide and buy because not gonna go into next week with no working TV!

More research is actually getting me more confused now... Like the 60 hz vs. 120 hz thing... I recognize how 120 hz is better but I'm reading stuff about how sometimes it can be worse? Something about the interpolating of frames? Like with Sony's MotionFlow and Samsung's Auto Motion Plus? First off, are those names a SEPARATE feature or are they basically the 120 hz in word form? I've heard some people don't like it and turn it off? So just get the 60? Can anyone help with this?

I'll stop annoying everyone verrrry soon, cuz it's time.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Just do not get 3d prices will drop soon

PocketChange
    Cheers.
    PocketChange's Avatar Become A Pro!

For a small TV like 27-32", 720 vs 1080p isn't going to make a huge difference. Save the money. Unfortunately, waiting is still the best way to catch dropping TV prices.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    My old tube TV just shit the bed, won't turn on!

Tomorrow I will get a new one.

I have a small place and watch my TV pretty close (presently have a 27-inch old TV), so also would like to know what size makes sense for me in HD.

Thanks!!
    what state are you ? Video Only has the best prices...don't know if you have one where you live

First 123