Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Girls that go to the gym

Most are looking for attention right???

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Not at all. Maybe in college yes. Rod call me you stud.

Rod1010

baters fukk me already my cokk is waiting . call me

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

my gym they are. all dressed up tons of make up they do their hair as if they were going to a club

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Any chance Rod is Taylor?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No

Girls go to stay or get in shape. Most anyway.

I'd be more bold to say most dudes go though for attention. I can't tell you how many times my girl tells me some rando came up to her while she is working out.

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some girls that like big guys will just go to meet guys sure..

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Young girls who go to the gym, unless they are an athlete for some sport, are rare.

If you go to a regular public gym, most you will see are actually older women (like 30s and 40s and up). They may LOOK young, but that's because they work out, they are ALWAYS a lot older than they appear. At my old gym, I used to see TONS of really hot women, thought they were all mid-twenties, turns out they are all 34, 35, have kids, divorced etc... (generally NOT for me because I am young)

Young girls don't generally even GO to the gym (again unless in some type of sport), because all a young girl has to do to look good is to not eat. And many of them just don't eat and men still faun over them. It's when they get into their mid-30s that they realize, 'shit, I'm not eating but still gaining weight', because their metabolism slows down.

If they are married, they WILL NOT join a gym, BUT if they are unmarried or divorced, it's at this point that they WILL join a gym. These types of women generally do not look for attention in the gym YET. They are just getting into it and still feel insecure. They will join women's only classes at first, try to work out when not many people are there. It's when they start to feel a bit sexier that they begin to want people to notice them and they start wearing spandex, getting their hair done to go to the gym etc...

The rare young girl that goes who's not into sports but just works out for the hell of it is ALWAYS there for ulterior reasons. They know they don't need to workout, they can just not eat like the rest of girls their age and look good. They don't need to be conditioned for sports, so why are they there? From experience, I've noticed they either come just to gossip, or to chat with specific trainers they find attractive. Sometimes they even just come in flirt with the trainers, and then leave.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Are you guys for real? Just not eat means staying in shape? Hollywood has destroyed the minds of young women. Many are tight as fukk because they go to the gym 5x a week. People need to work out to stay in shape. They go for the same reason I go. To stay in shape. It's not fukkin social hour.

Rod1010

deucer many here wish they looked like u . i got friends like u . buff as fk . ppl scared to talk to em .

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

queers!

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

its a combination of both for sure, but i aint complaining!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    baters fukk me already my cokk is waiting . call me

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Are you guys for real? Just not eat means staying in shape? Hollywood has destroyed the minds of young women. Many are tight as fukk because they go to the gym 5x a week. People need to work out to stay in shape. They go for the same reason I go. To stay in shape. It's not fukkin social hour.
    Deuce, this is just from my observation. Spent most of my life in the gym and work in one now. I go to a university gym too, and apart from girls on the sports teams, very few actually come to workout. Some tag along with their bfs and just stand around. But of course, they still look decent because they just don't eat.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

shes no attention whore rod

Rod1010

is that the fkin situation??

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Young girls who go to the gym, unless they are an athlete for some sport, are rare.

If you go to a regular public gym, most you will see are actually older women (like 30s and 40s and up). They may LOOK young, but that's because they work out, they are ALWAYS a lot older than they appear. At my old gym, I used to see TONS of really hot women, thought they were all mid-twenties, turns out they are all 34, 35, have kids, divorced etc... (generally NOT for me because I am young)

Young girls don't generally even GO to the gym (again unless in some type of sport), because all a young girl has to do to look good is to not eat. And many of them just don't eat and men still faun over them. It's when they get into their mid-30s that they realize, 'shit, I'm not eating but still gaining weight', because their metabolism slows down.

If they are married, they WILL NOT join a gym, BUT if they are unmarried or divorced, it's at this point that they WILL join a gym. These types of women generally do not look for attention in the gym YET. They are just getting into it and still feel insecure. They will join women's only classes at first, try to work out when not many people are there. It's when they start to feel a bit sexier that they begin to want people to notice them and they start wearing spandex, getting their hair done to go to the gym etc...

The rare young girl that goes who's not into sports but just works out for the hell of it is ALWAYS there for ulterior reasons. They know they don't need to workout, they can just not eat like the rest of girls their age and look good. They don't need to be conditioned for sports, so why are they there? From experience, I've noticed they either come just to gossip, or to chat with specific trainers they find attractive. Sometimes they even just come in flirt with the trainers, and then leave.
    I agree with most of this. Where I live everyone goes to the gym. Tons of young high school girls are working out all the time and not in sports. We have a very unique gym here and it's top of the line in all aspects... Kind of like the place to be in certain aspects.. We have a cafe, bar and it's a very nice gym. Nothing but hot women all around....

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

shes no attention whore rod
    I need to ask her for a source for my next cycle

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I agree with most of this. Where I live everyone goes to the gym. Tons of young high school girls are working out all the time and not in sports. We have a very unique gym here and it's top of the line in all aspects... Kind of like the place to be in certain aspects.. We have a cafe, bar and it's a very nice gym. Nothing but hot women all around....
    Iliiiini what i said is how it is in Cote st Luc!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Fuk, she is fukin ripped. Thats too much imo.

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

ya'll are ******

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Iliiiini what i said is how it is in Cote st Luc!
    I am going to end up in Cote St Luc one day! I miss that place!!! You should see the gym I go to... happy hour , wine club, people rolling up in Maybach's and R8's.... Some serious hot older women!

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I like that comment about the young girls looking good by just not eating, its very true..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

At my gym, the chicks go to do nothing but cardio or those exercise classes.
    There use to be a chick that went to the gym and use free weights and machines daily during the day but now too many hound dogs were all over that shit that after a week, she stop coming.
    But there is this hot milf that goes to the gym at night daily and now all those late night hound dogs trying to hit that shit too. Fuking terrible! But she still keeps coming cuz she knows how to ignore them.

I'm taking a friend with me tomorrow and I know all these hound dogs are gonna be staring at her wishing for me to go get a drink of water so they can spit game.

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

lol why would you say that? most people go to the gym just to gym

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

How can any guy go to those darn yoga classes anyway?? I'd chub for sure...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

depends not fair to make a blanket statement. the obvious answer would be if they have a gym outfit on and makeup and arent doin shit, then they are there for attention

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

That girl with the pink bikini must work-out

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think they are going to exercise. maybe not.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Most are looking for attention right???
    No girls go to the gym to work out and get away from husbands/boyfriends and all the other men that hit on them at work or other public places.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most girls that exercise a lot have no sex drive

Stick to girls that party

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most girls that exercise a lot have no sex drive

Stick to girls that party
    this coming from the expert

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most go to the gym to workout and stay in shape. Most guys go to score ass. Is that what you were asking? Anybody with the notion of anything different or asking if they go to get attention is really just a loner that knows nothing about how to approach a woman or in your case a girl. Try it at the the gym pal and you will see how quickly you are brushed off. Butwhat do I know I've only been managing health clubs for 10 years.