KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Anyone drink coffee every few hours?

I drink it from 9am until 9 pm. Every 3 hours about i need at least a cup. Been like this for about 10 years now. Adds up to about a pot a day, which is slightly above average for chronic coffee drinkers. Anyone else NEED coffee not only in the morning but as the day goes on?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go buy a Venti Mocha Latte at Starbucks every few hours.Expensive at $4.68 a pop.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Coffee is for gainfully employed people with busy lives

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Hate coffee... Drank it twice in my life..

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love coffee but I can't drink it between the tens. Can't drink it after 10 A.M. or can't drink it before 10 P.M.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

All day long I drink coffee.

I don't even make it to the 3 hour mark------more like every 90 mins. If I have a project at work, it is even crazier than that. Cup gets empty---time to fill it back up.

The consequences of such.

Tons of mouthwash in my office bathroom, lots of dentyne ice, and 2 annual dental cleanings.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I drink it all day. Probably about 3-4 pots a day. I drink a pot in the morning when I get up then drink it throughout the day. Sipping on a cup right now. Folgers columbian blend with hazelnut creamer

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

i have 2-3 cups in the morning and 2-3 cups around 5 pm

so about 5-6 cups a day

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    i have 2-3 cups in the morning and 2-3 cups around 5 pm

so about 5-6 cups a day
    I have to have 5-6 cups before I can fukin do anything. Im not motivated when i get up, coffee is my liquid motivation. That or a couple stiff bloody mary's.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i don't know what people see in coffee. i hate the taste. most overrated drink of all time. it tastes like shit. i've tried and tried to like it but i can't. it's bitter and disgusting. The only way it's drinkable is if you put 4 creams and 4 sugars but then you'll be 350 lbs by the end of the year if you do this.

I don't know how people can drink that crap.

THE PROFIT

Nicky, you're obviously drinking ground up dog shit!

Most things that are addictive don't taste that good, though. Take cigarettes & Beer for example.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the smell of coffee but never tasted it ever in my life, how odd. Also love the smell of cigarettes from time to time but yet never smoked one in my life..

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I need coffee from about 7am to 3pm...middle of the day, I'm good on the caffeine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Way easier to do a line of coke and probably cheaper in the long run

same effect

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I drink 2-5 cups in the morning, before 10AM, then can't drink it after that

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Nicky, you're obviously drinking ground up dog shit!

Most things that are addictive don't taste that good, though. Take cigarettes & Beer for example.
    you have a point. beer is great if you're thirsty and you have 1 cold one. but after that, it doesn't go down good. but people drink 14 beers or 28 beers and get drunk and i ask myself, how the fukk can they drink 14 of that crap. beer really tastes like piss, but people i guess drink that many to get drunk OR are alcoholics.

same with coffee.. maybe it's the caffeine drug that makes them drink 20 a day. i have a hard time finishing 1 coffee. I guess you can say same thing applies with rum, or vodka. they all taste like perfume, yet alcy's will drink 50 oz a day.. and i'm sure it's not because it's soooo delicious..

good point.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I need coffee from about 7am to 3pm...middle of the day, I'm good on the caffeine.
    I drink a lot of coffee but I don't drink soft drinks, so Im probably taking in less caffeine that most people. A lot of people drink 3-5 soft drinks a day. Mtn Dew for instance is fukin loaded with all kinds of bad shit & make you fatter than fuk. I dont see how people drink all that sweet ass shit

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

One in the morning thats it
    Not every morning tho

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Just for the first hour, when I'm at work. Probably 3-4 cups a day. None on my weekends.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    you have a point. beer is great if you're thirsty and you have 1 cold one. but after that, it doesn't go down good. but people drink 14 beers or 28 beers and get drunk and i ask myself, how the fukk can they drink 14 of that crap. beer really tastes like piss, but people i guess drink that many to get drunk OR are alcoholics.

same with coffee.. maybe it's the caffeine drug that makes them drink 20 a day. i have a hard time finishing 1 coffee. I guess you can say same thing applies with rum, or vodka. they all taste like perfume, yet alcy's will drink 50 oz a day.. and i'm sure it's not because it's soooo delicious..

good point.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Just for the first hour, when I'm at work. Probably 3-4 cups a day. None on my weekends.
    When I sold cars I kept a cup in my hand all day. I would be in the break room making coffee every hour on the hour.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

i don't know what people see in coffee. i hate the taste. most overrated drink of all time. it tastes like shit. i've tried and tried to like it but i can't. it's bitter and disgusting. The only way it's drinkable is if you put 4 creams and 4 sugars but then you'll be 350 lbs by the end of the year if you do this.

I don't know how people can drink that crap.

Nicky

You're right sometimes coffee tastes like shit. But, if you want to give it another try I suggest a few things. First since your not a coffee drinker try it with heavy cream, not half and half. Second get a good Colombian coffee whole bean and grind it yourself. Third, use a percolator. If you do this and you still don't like it then you are not a coffee drinker sir.

Believe it or not consumer report gave 8 oclock coffee a good rating.

THE PROFIT

i like 8 o clock coffee! I also like chock full o nuts. But I mainly drink folgers columbian blend

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone has different taste buds

Some think straight vodkas are great others cannot even sip it

Same with coffee

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    i like 8 o clock coffee! I also like chock full o nuts. But I mainly drink folgers columbian blend

Yes and it is reasonable.

I like most Colombian blends too.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Many years ago I drank a coffee called Brown Gold. It was a little expensive but it was by far the best coffee I ever had. I can't remember the producer but I can no longer find it. If anybody knows where I can get it give me a shout and I will send you a one pound box of the best chocolate you ever had.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

good point.
    I disagree

A nice cold beer taste great to me. It's refreshing and doesn't have that sweet taste like pop does. I never drink pop. I would rather have a non alcoholic beer than a coke for example.

Coffee taste great and it's good for you. Sugar only ruins it in my opinion. I like it dark and bitter just like my women. Maybe a little cream. I drink it every few hours. Costa Rica has some of the best in the world.

KingKolzig

good point.

yes that was kind of the point of this thread, caffeine blocks adenosine (which causes drowsiness). so chronic drinkers will be draggin their feet all day if they dont keep it in the blood. half-life is 2.5 hours. so 2.5 hours after a cup i need another cup. a few guys in this thread seem the same

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Many years ago I drank a coffee called Brown Gold. It was a little expensive but it was by far the best coffee I ever had. I can't remember the producer but I can no longer find it. If anybody knows where I can get it give me a shout and I will send you a one pound box of the best chocolate you ever had.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I love coffee, but find it really screws with my thought process when studying up for my picks.... I end up being an emotional mess from being so jacked up and undeciesive (sp?)... kinda drives me nuts.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Way easier to do a line of coke and probably cheaper in the long run

same effect

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Lots of coffee here.

See avatar for brand. Nothing but....

sonnyhowitzer
    sonnyhowitzer's Avatar Become A Pro!

never drink coffee.

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

i don't know what people see in coffee. i hate the taste. most overrated drink of all time. it tastes like shit. i've tried and tried to like it but i can't. it's bitter and disgusting...
    Try french press, makes very smooth coffee and you won't taste any bitterness.
    A little time consuming to prepare but give it a shot sometime.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I like the bitter - coffee & beer taste great to me. I drink coffee pretty much non-stop all morning and then a few more in the afternoon. Say 6-10 cups a day.

Can't say I agree with Folgers though. I get that stuff for free sometimes and end up giving it away. Melita is my preferred brand for the coffee pot.

12 Last