jewbob
    jewbob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Banning energy beers...

So the guv'mint thinks that it's a bad idea for companies to manufacture malted beverages containing caffiene, tuarine, guarana, and other jack-you-up additives that cause some noobs (read sorority/frat punks/bitches and other young underage idiots (who shouldn't be drinking anway) whose immature tatsebuds are still hooked on sugar sweet sodas) who can't handle their drink and become 'wide awake drunk'. Me, personally, I handle(d) it. Any time I drank the stuff I passed out like with any other libation I have partaken of. Not that it is even an issue to me as a consumer. I don't even drink the stuff anymore as i got bored with it. Anyway the questions I'm posing are:

1: Are they going to do anything about mixing red bull with liqour in the bar setting? Isn't that the same thing but even worse? The jooses, four lokos and tilts are only 9-12% alcohol by volume. Jagermeister (the libation most commonly mixed with red bull) is 35% alcohol by volume. And...

2: Is this some kind move being made because the low cost buzz merchants are cutting into the profits the red bull/jagernaut?

Last edited by jewbob; 01-23-11 at 09:05 PM.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Never tried four lokos beards it's good rhough

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Joose, Four Lokos,.. That used to be my drink man. I stalked up on that sh*t the last day before it became illegal. I sold some and drank more. That's unconstitutional for the government to ban it though. Alcohol and caffeine are legal so the government doesn't have the right to interfere with anyone mixing the two. Regardless, I can mix a Red Bull with the sh*t to make basically the same thing.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Truth if u waNa mix the two u will find a way

jewbob

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    Joose, Four Lokos,.. That used to be my drink man. I stalked up on that sh*t the last day before it became illegal. I sold some and drank more. That's unconstitutional for the government to ban it though. Alcohol and caffeine are legal so the government doesn't have the right to interfere with anyone mixing the two. Regardless, I can mix a Red Bull with the sh*t to make basically the same thing.
    Good point about both substances being legal.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    Lmao. Unconstitutional. Stick to illegally selling alcohol, you're career prospects as a lawyer specializing in constitutional law look bleak.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jewbob View Post
    Good point about both substances being legal.
    yeah except the majority of illegal substances in the US are combinations of legal substances...

That Loco shit is gross and its causing kids to develop poor taste at a young age. I really believe they designed it to kill poor people

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

i think it will be alot harder to ban bars from making jagerbombs but i wouldnt be surprised if we see some kind of effort made to do so in the near future

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have banned all sales of alcoholic energy drinks in washington.

jewbob

... I really believe they designed it to kill poor people ...

Like crack and meth. Both being C.I.A. plots to destroy the citizenry.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

that fourloko shit is back on shelves again, same alcohol content but no stimulants (allegedly)

jewbob

Yeah, I've seen the new labeling too. Doesn't matter to me. I'm still done with these products. Too much sugar.