cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Liberals/Dems who say that "this is not us." I understand, sympathize and believe you. However, it is your party that has refused to take a hard stance on late term abortions. Many in your party feel very uncomfortable with limiting a woman's choice whatsoever. Late term abortions included. That is a fact. The reason there are not more of these doctors out there is not because that we as a society have outlawed the practice, but that most doctors are unwilling to participate in such a heinous act.

You may feel that this "black eye" does not necessitate switching over to the Dark Side. Granted. Then let your lawmakers know that you won't tolerate this. You do have a moral responsibility to do that much.
    In fact, majority of voting Americans voted for a man who stood on the Senate floor in Illinois and argued this practice was "between a doctor and patient". I was passing thru states during the election cycle and heard his speech on a radio show. The dark side has 2 more years to lead, but he didn't get there via coup. Someone had to vote for him.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Oh theirs liberal scum here. And you morons will just have to deal with those morans.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudagh View Post
    In fact, majority of voting Americans voted for a man who stood on the Senate floor in Illinois and argued this practice was "between a doctor and patient". I was passing thru states during the election cycle and heard his speech on a radio show. The dark side has 2 more years to lead, but he didn't get there via coup. Someone had to vote for him.
    True. As a society we just don't feel that it is that big of a deal. And worse, many are simply for it.

A woman's womb: The most dangerous place on earth.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That son of a bitch will rot in hell.......
    Too late...Look around you, your already living in hell....

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Hell isn't real. Neither are souls. Effective tactics to get people to join various religions.
    Gotta use the fear the keep the populous in toe...

First 12