FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    I have boneless chicken breast, and dont have yogurt or tandoori spice to make it, but that does look good.
    There is an Indian brand that makes a pretty decent Tikki Masala sauce, I don't off the top of my head remember but I'll very lightly sear the breast in a pan but not cook them through. Preheat an oven to 300 and put the breasts in a baking pan with about a cup of chicken stock for about 20 minutes. Heat the sauce in a pan on low. Pull the chicken out and break it with a fork so it's almost pulled and put it in the heated sauce for a few minutes, serve with rice and naan bread.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Im bookmarking this thread ... solid ideas im gunna have to try in the future.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post

There is an Indian brand that makes a pretty decent Tikki Masala sauce
    Patak's? http://www.pataks.co.uk/products/ I've seen it in a few supermarkets here in the US.

I also like the S&B curry sauce.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Take a big bowl and fill it up with water, place the chicken inside and extract lemon juice out of three lemons in the bowl, throw some salt in there and let it marinate over night than barbecue it the next day.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

If you are looking for Chicken Tandoori/Tikka etc then you cant go wrong with this spice mix:
    http://www.amazon.com/Shan-Chicken-T...5652705&sr=8-2
    It tastes better than most restaurants, just follow the instructions in the box.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Add marinara sauce, garlic, and grated parmesan cheese and it is mmmmmm mmmmmm good.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I don't eat much meat but here goes. Curried chicken with lots of veggies and rice. Great stuff. Buy a whole chicken, wash and pat dry. Take a lemon and poke lots of holes in it. Throw it inside the cavity put in slow cooker. Add carrots, fennel, sweet potatos and whatever spices you want, put on low for 8 hours. Chicken will fall of the bone coming out.

If you want to make a chicken salad, I just poach the chicken in white wine and make a sandwich. Whatever suits ya.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Patak's? http://www.pataks.co.uk/products/ I've seen it in a few supermarkets here in the US.

I also like the S&B curry sauce.
    Yup!

First 12